PDA

View Full Version : POLL!! The Source from Work!

Bane of the Living
02-05-2007, 04:02 PM
Just curious since so many people have brought it up before. How many of you go on The Source on a regular basis from your place of work? Im pretty much only on here from work.

Nightmare
02-05-2007, 04:14 PM
No mystery here, I'm on at work now.

Eldariel
02-05-2007, 04:51 PM
I don't use a computer at work, so...

Firebrothers
02-05-2007, 05:13 PM
Does at school count?

Vardaman
02-05-2007, 05:36 PM
Not all the time. :trey:

Bane of the Living
02-05-2007, 05:43 PM
Does at school count?

Sure!

Infact maybe a mod can edit the poll to add a school selection. This is an interesting thread we have here. Whats most amusing is seeing who the bums are voting "I dont work."

Pinder
02-05-2007, 06:10 PM
I'm at work right now, and I pretty much check the Source at least once during most of my breaks.

Complete_Jank
02-05-2007, 06:24 PM
Your tax dollars pay for me to be on here.

Sure!

Infact maybe a mod can edit the poll to add a school selection. This is an interesting thread we have here. Whats most amusing is seeing who the bums are voting "I dont work."

LOL I see a certain someone that doesn't surprise me.

Peter_Rotten
02-05-2007, 06:53 PM
Your tax dollars pay for me to be on here.

Ditto. But that school filter sure can get annoying. Sometimes I have finish reading a thread at home.

MattH
02-05-2007, 06:58 PM
No, I'm actually busy, you know, working.

Slackers!

Cait_Sith
02-05-2007, 07:44 PM
I am busy with school work all the time, so I work very little, and when I work there are no computers.

Complete_Jank
02-05-2007, 08:29 PM
Ditto. But that school filter sure can get annoying. Sometimes I have finish reading a thread at home.

The system here at work blocks lots of sites, and many sites just don't view through the firewall either, and if that wasn't enough, I share it with 25,000+ people.

n00bas4urus_r3x
02-06-2007, 12:07 AM
all the freaking time during my summer job. However while I'm at school, my job consists of mops and buckets, no computers :cry:

Atwa
02-06-2007, 06:37 AM
When I am at work during some congres, I normally can conect via the wireless internet connection at the congresshall. You have to pay for it normally, but usually I go to the servicedesk, say I need the connection for some technical reason, and they give me free acces for a couple of days. Congresses can be very booring.

However, whenever I work at concerts, I need to pay way more attention to the work I am doing, so I can't affort it to go on the internet.

When I am not on the road, but at the building my job is located, I go on the internet all the time. My boss even approves. The job I'm working can be very demanding and stressfull and working for 16-19 hours a day is no exception. My boss thinks it is very important for us to relax a little while waiting for the next job. I could of course to that at home as well, but I get paided for showing up at work :)

Complete_Jank
02-06-2007, 05:19 PM
The French would, but they're too busy taking naps.

umbowta
02-06-2007, 06:29 PM
I used to get on during break time at work. There are three PC's in the break room for employee use. Just this past Friday when I tried, the corporate filter blocked the site. WTF! There are two fucking TVs in there that people sit in front of for hours, but I can't read this site. WHATEVER!

calosso
02-06-2007, 06:30 PM
I used to get on during break time at work. There are three PC's in the break room for employee use. Just this past Friday when I tried, the corporate filter blocked the site. WTF! There are two fucking TVs in there that people sit in front of for hours, but I can't read this site. WHATEVER!

vtunnel.com

That should allow you to use the source.

Nightmare
02-07-2007, 08:18 AM
vtunnel.com

That should allow you to use the source.
And get fired. DO NOT circumvent firewalls at your place of employment.

Maldur Sven Vedukor
02-07-2007, 12:16 PM
Hehe, I log all the time whan i'm working.

Bane of the Living
02-07-2007, 07:11 PM
And get fired. DO NOT circumvent firewalls at your place of employment.

My companies fireawall blocks The Mana Drain, but not the source. It blocks Magicthegathering.com but not SCG. Whats up with that? Can I bypass this without my company firewall knowing it was broken ect..?