PDA

View Full Version : #mtgthesource.com

ForceofWill
02-10-2007, 07:50 PM
Hey all since I've noticed about 6 source users on irc.solidirc.com servers on irc clients I made this channel. Join up if you want to talk people will always be on right now we have cynicall squirrel Hanni Me Vstheworld Eldariel and DaveSlusher. Join up if you get the chance.

Eldariel
02-10-2007, 08:42 PM
I was asked to post here, so uhh, I'm posting here. But yea, I'm idling in the channel so it has to be some good.

cdr
02-10-2007, 11:26 PM
There was already a channel on EFnet, but it was lame.

Any channel not on EFnet or Rizon (maybe enterthegame) has little chance of being used by people who IRC already.

ForceofWill
02-11-2007, 01:48 AM
meh we have more people in our channel than the one on efnet ever did.

emidln
02-11-2007, 03:24 AM
Why is Voice required on a general chat room? That seems kinda retarded.

Hanni
02-11-2007, 09:57 PM
www.magic-league.com

Log in to magic-league and join the chat and play rooms. Then type /join #mtgthesource.com for our channel. Magic-league holds online magic tournaments constantly, although the amount of Legacy tournaments is low due to low interest in the format there. The more people that play Legacy that come to magic-league, the more Legacy tournaments there will be.

So everybody, start going to magic-league, join our channel, and let's get involved with online tournaments and playtesting in preparation for GP Columbus. :)

Silverdragon
02-15-2007, 12:39 AM
It's unbelievable! There are actually people in this channel! Go join whenever you're online!
Seriously nice to finally have an irc channel for Legacy that isn't filled with idiots <3