PDA

View Full Version : Bad beats and Bad draws. How the Master of Vial Goblins can even lose

calosso
02-20-2007, 11:39 AM
Rd. 1 Kai playing Good threshold (hatfield version)

Game 1

Vial resolves and I go crazy by dropping ringleaders, siege-gangs, and Ib Halfheart. Also I draw 3 wastelands.

Game 2

lackey connects I drop gang-bang (Yea I know), and keep him off double white, he accidently flashed a crusade.

Rd 2 Matt Playing Mono Black Stax

Game 1

He mulligans to 4 and I get lackey Siege-gang. He plays factory then concededs.

Game 2

I think he is playing landstill but I am not to sure becuase New York really does suck so I side in 2 /3 k.grips. The game starts and he goes land , petal , petal, E. Plague. I yell fuck!
THe game continues and I have about 20 cards left in my deck, and I never draw a grip, He knocks out my only out with chalice for 3.

Game 3

I go lackey go, he goes tomb petal plague. The game goes on and he has masticore I tin-street, then drop 3 drivers and 2 warchiefs for the game.

Rd 3 Vs diablos playing 4cATS

Game 1

I keep a mediocre hand he brainstorms and hits survival, then I lose from there.

Game 2

He has double tradewind and quirian ranger, and he keeps me off double red. I concede.

Rd.4 JRP Playing the Red Tide

Game 1

Lackey into siege-gang and piledriver.

Game 2

I mull for a decent hand and I never find it and I lose because of slow starts.

Game 3

I have vial in to some gas, and try to drop chalice 3 time but he combos off in response to the 3rd attempt and I lose.

Rd 5 Mr.nipples playing Smart Goblins R/W

Game 1

He drops lackey and it connects droping ringleader. I slow him down hiw gemapalms and fanatics, then I eventually drop siege-gang and I win.

Game 2

I play vial and the attricion war begins, I play multiple gempalms, and I matron up for more of them. THen siege-gang seald the deal.

Rd 6 Mr.Nightmare Playing Hanni Fish e/ changes (Still the worst deck ever made)

Game 1 I have awful draws and I lose because I can't draw a green source, and I lose to Jitte over the course of 8 turns.

Game 2
I am stuck on 1 land of 7 turns and I lose.
The reason I kept the hand is because it was mountain, lackey x2, vial, fanatic, fanatics, siege-gang.

God I hate that.

Nightmare
02-20-2007, 11:44 AM
This is the worst tournament report ever written. Your grammar and spelling are terrible. I'm giving you an infraction for consistantly ignoring us when we tell you to write in english.

troopatroop
02-20-2007, 11:47 AM
This is actually pretty funny. Did this sound entertaining to you when you wrote it? cuz it's hilarious.

Peter_Rotten
02-20-2007, 12:37 PM
This is the worst tourney report I never read.