PDA

View Full Version : TMLO2 Day 1 16th, Day 2 1/2 Split

Watcher487
03-06-2007, 12:00 AM
Well, I'd thought it would be best to actually explain a few things about what happened at the Open over the weekend. Normally when I'm having some low time, I normally play a Aggro-variant of some type and play 5-6 hours of brain numbing fun. Last weekend at Dragon's Lair, I dropped a respectable BOMB playing Eternal Gardens, so I decided to pick up something that I haven't played in about 5 years and attempt to update it to the new format.

But before I get into that, I'd thought I should give some of the people who don't actually read anything past the second paragraph something highlights:

-- Timmy Auld (age 11) did not attend this Tournement.
-- Most of the stuff that will be referenced in this Report is probably older than you are. (Almost all of the stuff that was on these boards have strangly disappeared.)
-- Matt Abold Saves Lives!

Talking with my teammates over the week, Ken (Kenderleech) pesters me about playing Three-Deuce. And after taking a look at recent decks and knowing what was at Dragon's Lair from the week before, I started kicking around adding Black to it, through Dark Confidant. Though it got mixed results from most of our Team, but I decided to go ahead and put it together anyway.

Now the Friday before the tourney I left work, went to Borders and picked up a couple of Magazines and Books to tide me over for the trip/weekend. Come about 6:45pm I get a call from Matt (BigBear102) that they just entered the Albany area. About 5 mins later, I get a second call from Matt, saying that he doesn't know where he is, and I go to rescue him.

About 90 mins into the trip we leave the main highways to enter into as Yahoo! Maps defined as a quicker route. We fishtail 2 times which scares Matt into driving at a rediculously slow pace (25 in a 45 anyone?) but we get lost not once but twice and end up hitting the hotel about 11:30ish.

When everyone gets settled I start busting out my cards and start to assemble Ken's latest Three-Deuce list that he had given me with his suggestions for the Black Splash:

3 Windswept Heath
1 Scrubland
3 Plateau
3 Taiga
2 Savannah
2 Wooded Foothills
1 Bayou
1 Badlands

3 Goblin Legionnaire
4 Kird Ape
4 Silver Knight
2 Loaming Shaman
3 Burning-Tree Shaman
4 Dark Confidant

3 Hide/Seek
4 Rancor
3 Chrome Mox
4 Lightning Bolt
4 Lightning Helix
3 Swords to Plowshares
3 AEther Vial

After a little bit of moding and a little help from Brian (Wastedlife) and Matt, I end up with this fantastic pile:

Dark Three-Deuce
1 Badlands
1 Bayou
2 Bloodstained Mire
2 Plateau
2 Savannah
1 Scrubland
2 Taiga
2 Windswept Heath
2 Wooded Foothills

3 Burning-Tree Shaman
4 Lightning Helix
3 Wax/Wane

3 Chrome Mox
2 Umezawa's Jitte

3 Cabal Therapy
4 Dark Confidant

4 Rancor
3 Skyshround Elite

4 Kird Ape
4 Lightning Bolt

4 Silver Knight
2 Stonecloaker
3 Swords to Plowshares

Now I know what most of you must be thinking. "Where are all of the 1-of's?" and my personal favorite "Hey, this isn't Three-Deuce!", but I shall show all in good time.

Now on to more of the nitty-gritty. We get into Gaming, Etc. (Which is an excellent place) at about 10ish and I start writing out my list laid back listening to Aphex Twin. At a little bit after 11am despite Ray DEMANDING promptness from everyone announces to see if anyone can pick-up Roland from the Trainstation. URABAHN (I'm sorry if get this wrong), plays nice guy and heads out to pick Roland and crew from the Trainstation. A little after Roland shows we get the show on the road and pairings are announced for Round 1.

Round 1 vs Jenn Bork (TheDragonsLair he works there) playing G/U/R Gro/Morphling Control
(I lose the die roll)

Game 1: I drop some early beats while he is a little land light. I Threapy naming Force but he has 2 Morphlings and 2 Bolts, I play Kird Ape and flash back the Threapy to nail the bolts and see that he has drawn the 3rd Morphling. Easy pickings from there

Game 2: I double mull to his single mull. He finds lands (15 of them) and I can't lay beats down to save me. Short story Morphling and Torchling tag me for the win.

Game 3: Turn 1 Silver Knight, Turn 2 BTS = GG

2-1
1-0 (1-0 when losing the die roll)

Round 2 vs Joshua Schneier playing TES
(I win the die roll)

Game 1: I play first turn Kird Ape, He goes drop hand Burning Wish for Warrens and Warrens for 14. Boo.

Game 2: I start out a little better with Kird Ape again, but he doesn't have the hand dropping effect that he had last game. I swing a couple of times but he eventually goes for Warrens on the heavy and I can't plow through them all.

0-2 (2-3)
1-1

Round 3 vs Steve Talbot playing Goblins
(I lose the die roll)

Game 1: He keeps and starts talking about how he has an excellent match-up against Gardens. He drops first turn Fanatic. I go turn 1 Silver Knight, Turn 2 BTS see a trend?

Game 2: He goes turn 1 Vial, I go turn 1 Kird Ape. He goes Turn 2 Piledriver, I go Rancor Ape Swing, Silver Knight.

2-0 (4-3)
2-1 (2-0 when losing the die roll)

Round 4 vs Joe Cahill (Bruenor on MD) playing BHWC Landstill
(I win the die roll)

This is so funny I have to post this over here

round 4: Nice guy from New York playing w/g/r/b aggro

game one: he gets turn one silver knight off a land and a chrome mox. backed up soon by kird apes, i cant find an answer to all the beats, i die.

game 2: out 2 duress out 2 stifle in 4 hydroblast(i didnt think he was running wastes since he was so mana tight, it was a good call). He gets out some early guys, i find deed, followed by crucible/waste lock , I win

game 3: he brought in needles, gets early needle on deed, then on monestary. I get factory in play to defend the ranks from weenies. Game goes on for a bit, I fact two turns in a row, get into disenchant, nail needle naming deed, drop deed, blow upeverything.Monastery gets in for the win.

Ladies and Gentlemen I would like to present to you all, someone who thinks I'm not a complete ass.

Now back to the actual report:

Game 3: Yeah, that happens but what he didn't say was that I Extirpated his Factories when I should have removed his Disenchant. Looking through his deck I saw that his only out was the last Disenchant in the deck which was 1 out of 25 on his turn he Top-Decks like Dave Gearhart casts Disenchant and procedes to win.

1-2 (5-5)
2-2

Round 5 vs John R playing Red Death
(I lose the die roll)

Game 1: He goes Swamp, go, I go Silver Knight, go. The game goes quickly from there.

Game 2: He clears the way for a Shade with a Jitte attached to it and get mowed.

Game 3: I keep a hand with Bolt, StP and Helix and proceed to play land, go. He says, "No guts, no glory" and Rits into Negator. I draw into Helix #2 and play another land and pass. He plays land #2 and declares attack, I show him the Helix he moves his board to the yard. Game moves on and I save a Kird Ape with Stonecloaker and double Rancor Stone and re-play the Kird. He finally drops his 3rd land and goes Distopia, go. I read it, look at him, read it again and say ok. During my upkeep I announce to sac a Rancor, he looks at Distopia and says (Explotive Deleted) and procedes to lose.

2-1 (7-6)
3-2 (3-0 when losing the die roll)

Round 6 vs Justin (sorry I didn't write the rest down) playing Affinity
(I lose the die roll)

Game 1: Turn 1 Silver Knight + Turn 2 Rancor = space race. And despite him dropping 3 Frogs, I out pace him and Win a squeaker.

Game 2: Yep. Turn 1 Silver Knight + Turn 2 BTS. They win the games.

2-0 (9-6)
4-2 (4-0 when losing the die roll)

I end up in 16th place with some of the worse tiebreakers I've ever seen in my lifetime. But it's good enough for 2 draft sets.

We head out to 99 Bar and eat up as a post win party for Brian actually doing something good. I meet Slay for the first time and strangely enough looks exactly like I thought he'd look. Post-party at the hotel, I change around my board since I was expecting more Combo in day 2.

2 Rain of Gore
4 Engineered Plague
2 Extirpate
3 Avoid Fate
4 Orim's Chant

Day 2 Rolls around and I find out that there is still over 50 peeps about and put on more Aphex Twin.

Round 1 vs Brandon (Ebinsugewa) playing Gro-A-Tog
(I lose the die roll)

Game 1: I keep probably the most weirdest hands in my life: 3 Kird Ape, 1 Burning Tree Shaman, 1 Chrome Mox, 1 Skyshroud Elite, 1 Rancor. He procedes to go Duress ripping my Chrome and I don't draw a land for a while. boo.

Game 2 and 3: I board the Plagues for the Bobs, since I could cut him out of critters if I could draw any of them. Both games I go Turn 1 2/3 and drop enough removal to plow through him for the win.

2-1
1-0 (5-0 when losing the die roll)

Round 2 vs Chris Albon playing White Thresh
(I lose the die roll) (Deck check)

Game 1: We chip each other back and forth for a little bit, he gets to Thresh but Stonecloaker saves the day while I flip over the Helix to win.

Game 2: Midgame Therapy rips out a Force of Will showing no other counters and Mystic Enforcer. He jumps over Thresh by playing an Explosives for 1 killing a Kird Ape w/ Rancor and his Mongoose while he has exactly 4 lands in play. I play a Silver Knight to sac to Therapy to get rid of the future menace and play Bob to slowly win the game out.

2-0 (4-1)
2-0 (6-0 when losing the die roll)

Round 3 vs Justin Valley (Niknight) playing Dark Boros
(I win the die roll)

Game 1: He out paces me and I can't keep a critter on the board to save my life.

Game 2: I go old fashion and Rancor BOTH of his Silver Knights before he wins the game.

0-2 (4-3)
2-1

Round 4 vs Philip (LegacyPlayer0) playing W/u/b Angel Stompy
(I lose the die roll)

Game 1: He mulls and I keep and we trade back and forth and eventually I drop a Burning-Tree Shaman since he has Jitte. He takes the 4 life to attempt to kill off BTS and I Wax him up for the win.

Game 2: He mulls yet again while I keep again and drop yet another early BTS. I get him down to 11 when he drops Exalted Angel, he again attempts to clear off BTS with Jitte and I have the Stonecloaker for the save and we both start a defense war. I draw into Bob and slowly win the race.

2-0 (6-3)
3-1 (7-0 when losing the die roll)

Round 5 vs Chris Coppolla (Machinus) playing Mono-Red Goblins
(I lose the die roll)

Game 1: He double mulls while I keep a hand that he isn't going to like. He goes Port, go. I go Land, Kird, go. He drops a sac land and drops Piledriver and passes. I go land, Chrome, Burning Tree, swing with Kird. He eventually gets to a little control of the board before I drop a Rancor on BTS and swing into him. He blocks with 4 goblins, to attempt get him off the table, I assign damage to Warchief, Ringleader and Fanatic and pass Priority to him. He sacs Fanatic to me and I say I have a response and play Stonecloaker, giving me a 3 for 0.

Game 2: I board in the Plagues and procede to double mull myself, but I keep with 3 land and double Plague. He goes Mountain, Vial and passes. I play my sac land but pass with it still in play. Couple turns later he plays Lackey and Tinkerer, while I procede to drop my 3rd land and play my first Plague. Next turn fearing more trouble he taps my Scrubland during my upkeep, and I pass the turn looking at the 2 plagues and a Bob in my hand. He untaps goes Vial Ringleader into 2 Gobbos, Vial Warchief and taps out to play another Ringleader into Piledriver and swing for 3. I untap and draw into a Heath and play my 2nd Plague. He looks at me, and I say "Wrath your board?" and he procedes to scoop up.

2-0 (8-3)
4-1 (8-0 when losing the die roll)

Round 6 vs Jason Richardson (Awesomator) playing Green splash Goblins
I look at the standings and see that I could make it in if I draw with anyone with 4 wins. I saw that Jason was 4-0-1. We proceded to the I.D. phase.

0-0-1 (8-3-1)
4-1-1

Top 8 vs Jason Richardson (Awesomator) playing Green splash Goblins
(I lose the die roll)
We chat it up a little while shuffling it up. I tell him that I've won every match that I lost the die roll on. He starts talking about how he is fully prepared for the Enchantress match and he thinks that I'm playing Enchantress.

Game 1: He says he has the best hand vs Enchantress and goes Mountain, Lackey, go. I play my sac-land search out my Taiga and play a Kird Ape. I tell him I'm playing a more aggressive version of Enchantress. Next turn he drops Piledriver and passes. I go land, Rancor up the Ape, swing (like an idiot) and I pass attempting to mindtrick him into not swinging with the Lackey. Mindtrick fails and I say Siege-Bang for the win?, and he reveals the Siege Gang in his hand.

I find out for Angel of Despair that Jason is apart of Team Necro and she procedes to curse me out of the match.

Game 2: Turn 1 Silver Knight Turn 2 Rancor = unfair.

Game 3: We trade some small blows and I drop a Plague followed by another Plague a turn later. He drops Chalice for 1 after the second Plague and I drop Bob #1 and Bob #2 and burn him out with Lightning Helix.

2-1 (10-4-1)
5-1-1 (9-0 when losing the die roll)

Top 4 vs Zack (lonelybaritone) playing Enchantress

Game 1: We each take a mull and both keep some some really bad hands against each other. I start beating into him while he plays Elephant Grass and Sterling Grove without mana open. I knock off the Grove EOT with Wane and continue in playing Rancor on my Skyshroud Elite. He finally gets to 2 land and plays Confindment but I drop 1 of each Lightnings from the Sky and win from there.

Game 2: I board in the Plagues since they are better than Swords, we each keep better hands. I eventually get to 3 land and play my first Plague on the Enchantress kicking one off the board. His next topdeck he flashes at me and it's another Enchantress, but he drops Sacred Mesa and makes a couple of tokens EOT to beat into me. My next turn I find my second Plague and drop it on Pegasus and from there slowly whittle his life down for the win.

2-0 (12-4-1)
6-1-1 (10-0 when losing the die roll)

Top 2 vs Justin Valley (Niknight) playing Dark Boros
He asks about splitting and I had no problems with that considering how late it was in the first place.

We each soak up 240 pts. Justin ended up taking straight cash, while I proceded to get the rest of the things I needed so I don't have to borrow cards for this deck ever again.

Props:
--2000 Extended Metagame for making such a nice deck
--Wastedlife for suggesting Cabal Therapy
--Tividar for showing my the light about Stonecloaker (MVP Prop)
--Zack for being a Juggernaut with back to back to back Top8's
--Team Freshly Baked Crayons for finally warping a metagame
--All my opponents for making my earn my money
--Everyone that plays Engineered Plague in the board w/Aggro
--Did I say Stonecloaker?

Slops:
--Wastedlife for going 0-2 drop day 2
--Goblins and Thresh for being so easy to beat up on

freakish777
03-06-2007, 12:37 AM
As a quick correction, in Game 1 against Awesomator:

Turn 1, Him: Land, Vial, go.
You: (fetch) Taiga, Ape, go.

Turn 2, Him: Roll up Vial, land, Driver, go.
You: Rancor Ape, smash for 4, your endstep he Vials in the Lackey.

You didn't make any flat-out errors here, you just misread how strong his hand was.

Osse
03-06-2007, 01:37 AM
Round 6 vs Justin (sorry I didn't write the rest down) playing Affinity
(I lose the die roll)

That was me, that match was way too quick for my liking. Nice to meet you, though.

NANTUKO_SHADY
03-06-2007, 02:34 PM
Congrats on the nice finish Day 1, and the exceptional finish on Day 2. I just thought I would put out the fact that you were the final contributor in Legacy Player0 taking apart his beloved deck. I just thought that was pretty cool. :cool:

ForceofWill
03-06-2007, 02:37 PM
I had to listen to Jay (awesomator) flame your deck the whole way back and then he stayed over and still had to listen to it. It was funny that he had no idea you were playing black until game 3. Oh and he thought you were playing enchantress cause that other fat guy was playing it. To thin people like jay you all look alike.

Xero
03-06-2007, 04:57 PM
Congradulations. But what's Rain of Gore for? Expecting a lot of Life decks?

scrumdogg
03-06-2007, 05:16 PM
There were multiple TES decks Day One, including the winning deck.... Probably there to combat Tendrils (either IGGy or TES)...and random Life decks, which are an ironic foil to Tendrils/ETW based combo.... Gratz again on the split & for helping me to calm down after the repeated bad beats, I appreciate it.

Watcher487
03-06-2007, 06:26 PM
I had to listen to Jay (awesomator) flame your deck the whole way back and then he stayed over and still had to listen to it. It was funny that he had no idea you were playing black until game 3. Oh and he thought you were playing enchantress cause that other fat guy was playing it. To thin people like jay you all look alike.

I was actually surprised he scooped so quickly game 2 after barely seeing anything from my deck game 1. To make matters worse I sat next to him for 3 rounds.

Congradulations. But what's Rain of Gore for? Expecting a lot of Life decks?

The Rains of Gore were for both TES and Life. Against TES my plan was to lock them out of ways to win.

Peter_Rotten
03-08-2007, 06:05 PM
Hey, I was curious what type of spells you slapped on Chrome Mox - especially for your brutal Knight, BTS 1-2 punch.

Watcher487
03-08-2007, 06:13 PM
Hey, I was curious what type of spells you slapped on Chrome Mox - especially for your brutal Knight, BTS 1-2 punch.

I really depended on what was in hand at the time. It usually was a Multi-colored spell. But it also depended on what I thought was going to happen in the first few turns. The other thing was that my mana-base was really solid for getting me the mana that I needed to cast what I wanted. I basically used what I needed to get away with what I could.

Zach Tartell
03-08-2007, 06:13 PM
He got a lightning helix on it against me. That was like cheating.

Nihil Credo
03-14-2007, 05:33 PM
Congratulations on the finish. Lovely deck - can I suggest Hide//Seek for the sideboard?

Watcher487
03-14-2007, 05:53 PM
Congratulations on the finish. Lovely deck - can I suggest Hide//Seek for the sideboard?

Hide//Seek was ok in the board for a while but Extripate has really shined for what I really need it for and since Wax//Wane takes care of Enchantments at a decent price I'm not really worried about using Hide. Anyway the bigger problem that I wanted to avoid was getting hit with higher CC spells as much as I like Dark Confidant, taking 4 for a card that 'could' gain me 4 life is not so good.

freakish777
03-14-2007, 06:49 PM
I don't think Hide/Seek is that good in this format unless you're putting it on Isochron Scepter, and only then, against a combo or really bad control deck.

There's no Tinker->Colossus and no "oops I rip Yawg Will" to worry about. All of the combo decks are running 4+ storm cards (or tutors to get said card).

Nihil Credo
03-14-2007, 07:14 PM
Hide//Seek was ok in the board for a while but Extripate has really shined for what I really need it for and since Wax//Wane takes care of Enchantments at a decent price I'm not really worried about using Hide. Anyway the bigger problem that I wanted to avoid was getting hit with higher CC spells as much as I like Dark Confidant, taking 4 for a card that 'could' gain me 4 life is not so good.
Fair enough, those are valid points. The main reason I suggested H/S though was Chalice of the Void. Aside from Faerie Stompy and Stax, it's found its way into the sideboard of most Goblin builds. Chalice@1 makes this deck cry like an eleven-year-old who just got his entire Pokemon collection mugged out of him. Not that I have ever seen an eleven-year-old in my whole life.
A Jitte on your opponent's side of the board isn't pretty, either.

@ freakish77: The Seek side is mostly an afterthought: grabbing Iggy's single maindeck bounce spell, or Faerie Stompy's Engineered Explosives, are the best I can come up with (Seek's main benefit would be to enable Chrome Mox to tap for RWB). As I wrote, Hide was the most interesting option, being a Disenchant that gets around recursion tricks.

Di
03-14-2007, 10:42 PM
Round 3 vs Steve Talbot playing Goblins
(I lose the die roll)

Game 1: He keeps and starts talking about how he has an excellent match-up against Gardens

I laughed at this for like 10 minutes.

I was also upset when I saw your name in the top8 and assumed you were playing it, but then noticed you had 50-color aggro instead. Oh well, congrats anyway :p

TheAardvark
03-20-2007, 05:49 PM
My friend and I both played this deck at our local tourney on Sunday with a couple of changes:

-4 Silver Knight
-3 Wax/Wane
+3 Jotun Grunt
+3 Hide/Seek
+1 Chrome Mox

Goblins is a nonfactor in our meta, with Threshold and random stuff being the typical fare. Grunt is much better against those decks, and I didn't miss Silver Knight once. Hide/Seek was pretty much my MVP, as it allowed me to win games I couldn't have otherwise, where Wax/Wane would have been irrelevant.

A quick report:

Round 1--Truffle Shuffle
Game 1 goes long, with me knocking him down to 3, hitting him with a couple of Seeks to remove threats (Gigapede). He eventually hits me with Haunting Echoes and I show him why we call it Lose Condition: I rip Bolt off the top with him at 3. Helps that I hadn't drawn a single burn spell before that. Game 2 sees me forcing him to Wrath a couple of times, with him stalling me with Hierarchs and the like. I eventually get Stonecloaker and swing in after Extirpating his Plows.

Round 2--UGR Threshold
In game 1, I mulligan into a sort of playable hand, with Taiga + Kird Ape and Skyshroud Elite. I never draw another land and die with double Grunt and triple Helix in hand. Game 2 he gets slightly stalled on mana for a couple of turns and I just thrash him. Game 3 is a little more even, but I draw the nuts and he can't answer the 3rd Grunt.

Round 3--10 Land Stompy
Game 1, I get multiple Bolts/Plows and smash. Game 2 is a lot closer, with me being bashed by a Rancored Dryad Sophisticate down to 3 with double Confidant in play. EOT I drop Stonecloaker, bouncing a Bob, reveal Lightning Bolt on the other, draw Lightning Helix, and win from there.

Round 4--BGR Madness
We ID. I saw him play a couple of times; coupled Zombie Infestations and similar stuff pitching Wurms and Rootwallas mwith the additional hotness of Destructive Flow. Yeah, that would have sucked, I think.

Top 8--Wildfire
Worst matchup in the room, so naturally I 2-0. Game 1 he manages to Wildfire with Trinisphere in play, but I respond by Hiding the 3sphere. I drop some beats and with added help from his Ancient Tombs deal lethal damage. Game 2 he manages turn 1 Chalice @ 1, which is subpar. However, he has nothing but Tombs and takes mana burn a couple of times, I respond to Trinisphere with Hide on the Chalice and again drop beats.

Top 4--Salvagers Combo
Can't remember Game 1 too clearly...just a mix of Therapy, burn, and beats to the face. Game 2 I manage to drop the trump in this matchup: Burning-Tree Shaman. He draws and has the combo, but is at 3 life and scoops.

Top 2--Truffle Shuffle
We split the prizes.

My friend also made Top 8, but lost 0-2 to Truffle Shuffle. I really enjoy the deck, and never really felt out of it. Only losing 1 game was good too. I would definitely play it again, but I think we managed to get people to think about playing Wasteland again, so I dunno about that.

Either way, congrats on the strong finish, Watcher. I like Three-Deuce much more this time around. Heh.

Watcher487
03-21-2007, 03:53 PM
My friend and I both played this deck at our local tourney on Sunday with a couple of changes:

-4 Silver Knight
-3 Wax/Wane
+3 Jotun Grunt
+3 Hide/Seek
+1 Chrome Mox

Goblins is a nonfactor in our meta, with Threshold and random stuff being the typical fare. Grunt is much better against those decks, and I didn't miss Silver Knight once. Hide/Seek was pretty much my MVP, as it allowed me to win games I couldn't have otherwise, where Wax/Wane would have been irrelevant.

I understand the reasons for taking out the Wax//Wane, Hide//Seek is alot better vs combo and control (I didn't see any really at TMLO 2). But, I would have to ask how often were you dropping 3cc 2nd turn Threats (BTS, Cloaker)? The big reason I didn't play Grunt was I saw mainly alot of 1/2 turn plays, where Grunt was staying in my hand.

Congrads on your split and to your friend for T8ing.

TheAardvark
03-22-2007, 12:41 AM
I think I dropped Stonecloaker on turn 2 once (to save my Confidant) and BTS once. I didn't see them much early, really, so I had few opportunities to do so.

I understand your view on Grunt, but Silver Knight's only relevant ability in our meta right now is first strike, which I felt wasn't enough. Grunt was fine for me starting on turn 3 almost every game. It's just a judgment call.

Joe_C
04-21-2007, 12:08 AM
I have to say, from sitting on the other side of the table from this deck, it looked like a blast to play. Turn 1 silver knight, turn 2 rancor?! Where do I sign up???

Ive been toying around with this a bit and I love the deck as Shane played it. MWS isnt very kind to it being so VERY land light. I need to lay down like $400 to get the cards I am missing, which is a ton. Maybe someday

Di
04-21-2007, 12:30 AM
This was necroed why???