PDA

View Full Version : San Francisco Bay Area Legacy Tournaments

Kronicler
03-15-2007, 02:12 AM
As some of you may know there are zero legacy tournaments in the Bay Area, but thankfully that has changed! In the past couple of months, my friends and I have been having small legacy tournaments in Berkeley. So far things have been going very well, and we are finally ready to have more than 10 people come to one of these things.

We will be holding a tourney this Saturday at 4:00 PM at Eudemonia (www.eudemonia.net), a game store at the top of University in Downtown Berkeley. The tourney is not sanctioned, and the store has no part in the planning or execution of the tourney, we are simply using it as a place to play. There will be a 5$ entry fee and 1st place will get 60% of the cash while 2nd place takes 40%. Sorry for the rather crappy prizes, but in order for these tourneys to continue to take place we cannot lose any money in the process. More than anything these tournaments are just a place to play some legacy, and the atmosphere is more fun than competetive

So... yeah. Rejoyce for the return of Legacy to the Bay Area! And please PM me if you plan on comming. Hope to see some of you there.

Kronicler

P.S. The next tourney after this one will be in about a month.

Aggro_zombies
03-15-2007, 02:21 AM
I can actually make it to this one, wooo. On another note, if anyone coming has extra Engineered Explosives I could borrow, I will be eternally grateful. Looks like the ones I won on ebay aren't going to get here in time. :frown: