PDA

View Full Version : Platinum Angel

ReAnimated
03-31-2007, 10:35 PM
I got a question, when u have platinum angel on the field it reads you cant lose , so say if solidarity discards all ur cards you dont lose.....am i correct?

Pinder
03-31-2007, 10:43 PM
I got a question, when u have platinum angel on the field it reads you cant lose , so say if solidarity discards all ur cards you dont lose.....am i correct?

Yes, that is correct. If you have a Platinum Angel in play, anything that would cause you to lose the game (like failing to draw a card) won't make you lose.

Also, I took the liberty of bolding the stuff in your post that should stop before the Mods get on your case. Grammar and spelling are held in very high esteem here.

ReAnimated
04-01-2007, 12:19 AM
Thanks yes i know im not new to these forums i just finally got up enough energy to finally make a account , and thanks now i know what to put in reanimator to stop solidarity , hopefully :wink:

Radley
04-01-2007, 03:44 AM
Thanks yes i know im not new to these forums i just finally got up enough energy to finally make a account , and thanks now i know what to put in reanimator to stop solidarity , hopefully :wink:

Sorry to disappoint you but solidarity players will just bounce it back to your hand ^_^. Just beat them before 3rd turn.