PDA

View Full Version : Legacy- New Dimension-Cranberry PA 5/8

Deger
05-06-2007, 10:17 PM
I guess with the gp coming up the magic players at New Dimension Comics in cranberry are doing a legacy thing on Tuesday Night 5/8 I think it's at 6:00 I don't know what the price is if any. I believe it is not sanction, there is no prize or anything and it is more of a play group kind of thing but they run the DCI software to do parings and such.. so if you want to play some legacy in the PGH area on tuesday check it out. They also do some neat stuff like the Tues before the 4th of july it is like RWU decks only. or Before Halloween then do mono black highlander. So it might be more casual legacy I have no clue but I know I always pack atleast one "Real" legacy deck..

maybe we'll play some on Tues.

namaste

Dave

JudgeLocke
05-12-2007, 07:34 PM
Just to clarify some things:

We do have prizes. . .pretty decent support, I think. . .
We are not sanctioned. . .this allows us to do some rather strange and fun stuff at times. I am condemplating sanctioning events at this time. . .

July 3rd is going to be the Annual Red, White, Blue Type 1 Highlander No Artifacts tourney. . .

Some other deckbuilding rules for it. . .

Must have at least 10 cards of each color (multi-color counts as one of the colors). . .
Follows the Banned list from Vintage, with the addition of all artifacts are banned as well.

Halloween generally is the Mono-Black Type 1 Highlander (again, No Artifacts). . .but the last tourney was really degenerate. . .this format is going to change a bit before this Halloween. . .

That's all I got. . .

Frank T.