PDA

View Full Version : Will Wizards ever release the rest of the decklists?

burkey_boy
06-02-2007, 06:44 AM
With GP Collumbus in the past now, will Wizards ever release the rest of the decklists from this massive legacy event???

Still nothing but the top 8...

Windux
06-02-2007, 08:09 AM
I think Gleemax will not allow it.

Hail Gleemax :P

Why should they release the other decklists? Lille and Philly are the first GPs, so it was good for the format to publish all the decklistes (and the variations, this format has).
But now Legacy is an established format, so it's unneseccary.

Brushwagg
06-02-2007, 11:59 AM
With GP Collumbus in the past now, will Wizards ever release the rest of the decklists from this massive legacy event???

Still nothing but the top 8...

Probably not.

1.Most players don't really care about what else was played. They just want to know the top 8 maybe the top 16 in such a large event.

2.That's like 800 plus decks list to enter into a computer. That's alot of time to type all those list in. I would hate to be that person to have to type them in, plus not too mention the money they would have to pay out.

If you really want a deck list your better off trying to contact that player directly.

beezy
06-02-2007, 12:20 PM
Probably not.

1.Most players don't really care about what else was played. They just want to know the top 8 maybe the top 16 in such a large event.

2.That's like 800 plus decks list to enter into a computer. That's alot of time to type all those list in. I would hate to be that person to have to type them in, plus not too mention the money they would have to pay out.

If you really want a deck list your better off trying to contact that player directly.

If the format wasn't all about Flash then they might be more likely to type in the top 32 or top 64, but everyone pretty much knows what types of decks were in the top 32/64.
Decklists aren't that time consuming to type in. Also considering there were missing cards in decklists they were showing they probably wouldn't even be full decklists if they posted all.

cdr
06-02-2007, 12:34 PM
If I recall, someone was given the decklists so he could type them up. Maybe they'll appear eventually.

revenge_inc
06-02-2007, 12:59 PM
Normally I would care about a thing like this. The tournament was big enough that the top 32 decks would be of interest. How much does it matter now though? The meta will be drastically different without all the Flash/anti-Flash decks running around. The decks really aren't that relevent.

hi-val
06-02-2007, 05:45 PM
I think Smckeown got the lists from BDM for an archetype roundup, at least. Typing in ~900 decks is roughsauce, but sorting that many lists into basic archetypes is far easier.