PDA

View Full Version : Moving (selling a lot of my cards)

freakish777
06-03-2007, 12:11 AM
So, I recently accepted a position on the opposite side of the country. As a result, I decided it'd make more sense to sell my cards instead of take them with me (less to worry about), and then just buy cards again when I feel like I've got time to play again.

Here's a link to the MOTL thread I've just put up. Note, not everything is up yet, and I want to move it fast.

http://www.magictraders.com/ubb/Forum3/HTML/063894.html#0

Sain
06-03-2007, 02:40 AM
I left you a post on MOTL.

Peter_Rotten
06-03-2007, 08:02 AM
We generally frown upon advertisments, but sometimes make an exception for a single member selling his whole collection and possibly leaving the game. Good luck to you.

freakish777
06-03-2007, 02:07 PM
We generally frown upon advertisments, but sometimes make an exception for a single member selling his whole collection and possibly leaving the game. Good luck to you.

Yeah, I know, I asked Nightmare beforehand through PM to make sure it was ok.

Additionally, just because there's a Blue section and Land section up doesn't mean that's all I've got, like I say, I'll be updating daily (at least) and adding stuff as I find it/dig it out of boxes.

ReAnimated
06-05-2007, 05:02 PM
Ill Take those 2 Underground Sea's and 3 Unmask's and the Force of Will what conditon are they in?

P.S Do you have any crucibles i havent seen any on the list