PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Legacy

lavafrogg
06-18-2007, 05:09 PM
Wow this is a horrible question but what happened to Arizona Eternal Magic.
I moved from Arizona a year and a half ago with 20-30 man tourneys 2x a week. I just moved back and on a tourney night I watched four people draft.
I know we can get good prize support from the local soes...Manawerx or Gamers Inn, but where is everyone.

Weekend Daddy
06-18-2007, 09:29 PM
I visited Arizona right before I left for Afghanistan. The Atomic Comics and Phoenix ran a tournament and Gamers Inn didn't.

I know there was a lot of people, but the environment seemed kind of fickle.

I found hwere Manawerx was when I was driving back to Vegas. I was a bit pissed. That place has a lot of shyte

lavafrogg
06-18-2007, 09:33 PM
Well Gamers Inn is in a new location and is pushing this game of Magical the Gathering. They are now at Southern and Stapley (gamersinnaz.com) and Presto will put up Power for a Legacy tourney.

In other news we are trying to play casual formats as well (Pauper, Dan Grey, you know fun stuff)

Grande Frijole
06-19-2007, 12:17 PM
Gamer's Inn is a great place to play

HPC
06-19-2007, 03:14 PM
Yeah, Legacy here sucks. Gamer's Inn is the only place I've found that plays Legacy in my area. And more than half of the 8 times I've shown up for their regular Tuesday tournament there wasn't enough people to play.

I spoke with one of the guys last time I was there and they planning one of their big prize Legacy tournaments. I think they're looking at having Mishra's Workshop as a prize... which makes no sense to me because all a Legacy player can do with that is sell it on E-bay.

lavafrogg
06-19-2007, 04:12 PM
I know of five peole that will goto the inn tues/thurs. We have to reform the old group of magic players there.