PDA

View Full Version : A Surprise in the Magic Show!

Samshire
06-29-2007, 03:26 AM
So I was watching my favorite family programming, The Magic Show. Today was the day they put up their 50th show. 50 shows, that is a lot of shows dedicated to magic. Since this was such a special occasion, Evan Erwin had a special surprise for us.

The special surprise was so special, in fact it was quite a wretched surprise. it was the horrors of horrors. 3 minutes into the show my eyes were assaulted by the face of the devil himself! That's right, Calosso Fuentes had managed to get himself on the magic show. I was sickened by that greasy grin on his face. 'how could something so evil have be so happy!' I questioned. His screechy pre-pubescent voice grated my eardrums like nails on a chalk board. I cannot express how awful the magic show was made just by his appearance, We can only hope Erwin will never make this mistake again...

Bovinious
06-29-2007, 03:39 AM
I know right, I was ready at liek midnite to watch the Magic Show, and to my surprise I saw Calosso in there, at first I LOL'D but the I was like how did he infiltrate his way into my interwebs...anyways yeah he was actually in there twice, I guess I'll just have to be more careful when watching the Magic Show, wouldnt want to burn my eyes out if Calosso makes another appearance...

Obfuscate Freely
06-29-2007, 10:44 AM
Ah, Eric Darland's sexy mug made up for Calosso being in there.

Nightmare
06-29-2007, 10:58 AM
Ah, Eric Darland's sexy mug made up for Calosso being in there.

/agreed.

Also, if anyone watched last week's show, you saw this photo:

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l189/yawg07/Pimp/retarded.jpg

I just wanted to let you all know that I have the same set of Retards sitting in my binder. Apparently, I beat the hype - even in Paris they're impossible to get now. People are trading them (almost straight up) for Judge Foils.

TheInfamousBearAssassin
06-29-2007, 11:14 AM
I used to like that series, but now...

Whit3 Ghost
06-29-2007, 11:27 AM
/agreed.

Also, if anyone watched last week's show, you saw this photo:

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l189/yawg07/Pimp/retarded.jpg

I just wanted to let you all know that I have the same set of Retards sitting in my binder. Apparently, I beat the hype - even in Paris they're impossible to get now. People are trading them (almost straight up) for Judge Foils.
That's too funny.

zulander
06-29-2007, 12:22 PM
wtf is the magic show.. and are those delays real? If so, what language are they from...

Whit3 Ghost
06-29-2007, 12:30 PM
wtf is the magic show.. and are those delays real? If so, what language are they from...
Yes and French.

Nihil Credo
06-29-2007, 02:57 PM
After Savage Bastard, French confirms itself as the best language for puns.

Parcher
06-29-2007, 11:58 PM
Please don't be concerned about this video.

I have forwarded a link for it to the Immigration and Naturalization Services, and am confident they will uphold President Bush's new edicts. This should be the last we see of Colosso.

Di
06-30-2007, 01:17 AM
I have forwarded a link for it to the Immigration and Naturalization Services, and am confident they will uphold President Bush's new edicts. This should be the last we see of Colosso.

We can only hope. God knows how much cock he had to suck to keep that precious green card.

revenge_inc
06-30-2007, 01:25 AM
Retard...c'est trop fort :smile: Il m'en faut c'est certain. C'est drôle j'étais à GP Montréal qui est pourtant une ville où la langue majoritaire est le Français mais j'en ai pas vu.

...I won't translate

Bovinious
06-30-2007, 01:27 AM
Guys quit derailing the thread with all this French Delay retardedness (pun intended). This thread is for the serious discussion of the poisoning of what used to be one of my favorite internet shows, if even the Magic Show is now tainted tell me what is there that remains pure???

revenge_inc
06-30-2007, 01:37 AM
Guys quit derailing the thread with all this French Delay retardedness (pun intended). This thread is for the serious discussion of the poisoning of what used to be one of my favorite internet shows, if even the Magic Show is now tainted tell me what is there that remains pure???

I am a fan of The Magic Show. I don't know who Calasso is so....what does he look like? Could you point to the exact time he appears?

On a more serious note Evan Erwin made an announcement about looking for correspondants all over the world (and my guess in the various formats as well). I think it would be a great idea and a nice way to promote Legacy if someone brought a video camera to Kaddi's and filmed Top 8 matches and did player interviews and deck tech. It would give Legacy some nice press.

EDIT:
Speaking of Kadi's maybe someone should reopen that thread. Has the location been decided?

Di
06-30-2007, 01:47 AM
I am a fan of The Magic Show. I don't know who Calasso is so....what does he look like? Could you point to the exact time he appears?

The one who looks like he is part of "The Magic Show: Deportes"

Ewokslayer
06-30-2007, 09:54 AM
Please don't be concerned about this video.

INS no longer exists.

It was dissolved when the Department of Homeland Security was created.

It split into 3 different agencies. You want to contact ICE (Immigration & Custom Enforcement).

Alex_Van_R
06-30-2007, 04:44 PM
Can I view that show somewhere online? (youtube, ...) I want to see that Calossodude.

Parcher
06-30-2007, 11:43 PM
INS no longer exists.

It was dissolved when the Department of Homeland Security was created.

It split into 3 different agencies. You want to contact ICE (Immigration & Custom Enforcement).

Yes, yes. And Green cards are really pink now. It doesn't change the fact that the Elgins are going to have to find someone new to mow their lawn this summer after I'm done with this video.