PDA

View Full Version : Source Tournament Results

Bryant Cook
07-23-2007, 09:17 PM
Should they count towards the LMF? I mean we did have 50+ players and everyone had a opportunity to play, we had a diverse field, and it contained some of the best in Legacy.

TheInfamousBearAssassin
07-23-2007, 09:32 PM
Meh. The setup seems tilted. I lost a round to having my internet crash, and another to having difficulty finding my opponent online before 2am due to work and attending a real tournament Saturday. If you narrowed it down to people who actually played in the tournament legitimately, I think you'd have about twenty people tops, and they all got a lot of byes.

C.P.
07-23-2007, 09:38 PM
While we're at it, can someone actually explain to me what is deck security code and how to get online match work in MWS? I use it for goldfishing and Deckbuilding, but Never got around to figure about decent gaming in MWS. My computer just seemed to refuse to connect or something.

About the topic, well, it seems to me that it was bit too informal to be count towards LMF, but would give us some hint about the recent developments. Deck lists or analysis would be nice.

Atwa
07-24-2007, 01:28 AM
At least I will write a report about this tournament, and I am sure some other people also will.

Not that I really want to write that much, but I want to promote my newest petdeck. Besides I'm already writing small mini reports on each round on our teamboards, so most of the stuff is already online.

Nightmare
07-24-2007, 07:20 AM
As cool as these are, the incredibly difficult logistics involved make it unrealistic to include in the LMF. Take me for example. Round 1 I was paired with a player working second shift in a different time zone. Not the easiest to organize an hour around - he was available the equivalent of 7am-3pm (exactly the times I work). Second round, I was out of town for two days. I know I wasn't the only person who experienced this phenomenon.

Di
07-24-2007, 12:51 PM
An online tournament will never be used for our actual results. There are too many variables you have to put into account to the point where the results wouldn't be legitimate.

Sorry Bryant, but it looks like you'll have to push TES into the LMF the hard way.