PDA

View Full Version : Sea Drakes for Sale

Tacosnape
08-02-2007, 03:44 PM
If anyone is interested in purchasing a playset of Sea Drakes, all in amazingly good condition, or the entire deck of Faerie Stompy sans Chrome Mox and Chalice of the Void, reply here or PM me.

I hate throwing high priced BIN auctions on ebay only to not have them sell, so if we agree on a price, we can either deal independent of ebay, or I'll list the auction just long enough for you to make the purchase so you get ebay's protection (I do have to charge shipping in this case to cover ebay's outlandish fees.)

Anyhow, let me know.

APriestOfGix
08-02-2007, 05:08 PM
yeah, can i get a list PMed to me...

i already own chalice and Mox so that helps...

SB as well?

Phantom
08-02-2007, 05:21 PM
yeah, can i get a list PMed to me...

ditto. I'm still trying to decide how to spend my money though...

Finn
08-03-2007, 09:32 AM
Zilla, would you consider making a section for sales/trades? There appears to be a growing need for it.

ForceofWill
08-03-2007, 01:10 PM
Unless I"m mistaken and thinking about another forum I think we did have a section for trades/sales in the past. Can someone who has been here as long as me confirm/deny this.

cdr
08-03-2007, 02:26 PM
Sale/trade threads should not be happening this much. About the only time it's ok is when someone is getting out of magic and selling their entire collection, or when one of the mods does it.

revenge_inc
08-03-2007, 06:17 PM
I would be interested as well...(if you ship to Canada of course).
What payment methods do you accept?

Zilla
08-03-2007, 06:33 PM
The mod staff is discussing our policy on this, but at the moment, established policy is that trade threads be closed, excepting ones which link to an auction on an established site like eBay. We're not particularly interested in the potential headaches involved with arbitrating the inevitable bullshit problems people are going to have if we set up a trading section. More on this later.

APriestOfGix
08-03-2007, 09:15 PM
if you guys make a policy saying you guys arn't responcible, etc. it should be fine...

Phantom
08-03-2007, 10:03 PM
if you guys make a policy saying you guys arn't responcible, etc. it should be fine...

Also, if it functions similar to this, where most of the haggling/bids are happening via PMs (and the posts are just what's available, and showing interest) it might turn out ok. Of course, I'm not running it, so I couldn't really say.

cdr
08-03-2007, 11:49 PM

That does not get rid of the headaches.

I rather like the lack of selling/trading drama here.

hi-val
08-04-2007, 12:22 PM
I moderate on TMD, and the policy there is that you can link to MOTL accounts in your sig or mention that you're selling something in your sig, but you can't make posts about it unless it's a very prolific and respected member cashing out.

Tacosnape
08-04-2007, 02:44 PM
The mod staff is discussing our policy on this, but at the moment, established policy is that trade threads be closed, excepting ones which link to an auction on an established site like eBay. We're not particularly interested in the potential headaches involved with arbitrating the inevitable bullshit problems people are going to have if we set up a trading section. More on this later.

My apologies if I violated any rules doing this. I saw several other links to ebay auctions / sales in threads here and didn't make the distinction between ones with links to established sites and a thread like this.