PDA

View Full Version : My Rewards

Mulletus
08-07-2007, 10:40 AM
Did anyone else notice the new section on the DCI Personal Information Center? It lists the tounaments and mailings of all the cards you will get and have gotten. It's pretty cool. It lets you see what you're going to get. And it lets you know what fiscal quarter you played the most sanctioned magic matches in your career.

Shriekmaw
08-07-2007, 11:28 AM
Did anyone else notice the new section on the DCI Personal Information Center? It lists the tounaments and mailings of all the cards you will get and have gotten. It's pretty cool. It lets you see what you're going to get. And it lets you know what fiscal quarter you played the most sanctioned magic matches in your career.

I haven't seen the new section in the DCI Personal Information Center. Maybe I just missed it when I go into there and look. If thats the case, it sounds like a pretty cool option that they put in. Let me check it out and I'll get back to you on it.

Bryant Cook
08-07-2007, 11:29 AM
I haven't seen the new section in the DCI Personal Information Center. Maybe I just missed it when I go into there and look. If thats the case, it sounds like a pretty cool option that they put in. Let me check it out and I'll get back to you on it.

I haven't gotten player rewards in forever and it says I'm active. What's up with that? Says I have 259 points.

Mulletus
08-08-2007, 10:32 AM
I haven't gotten player rewards in forever and it says I'm active. What's up with that? Says I have 259 points.

whats your address on there? is the zip code correct?

jazzykat
08-08-2007, 05:22 PM
It is cool, I miss how in the old days they provided a chart in one of the options that showed how your rating went up and down like a stock price.

Tacosnape
08-08-2007, 05:45 PM

This just happens with a lot of people and Wizards/The DCI doesn't really give a shit. I've called, written letters, written emails, checked my address ten times, and so forth, and I've never gotten anything from the DCI ever. No membership cards, no rewards, nothing.

Shriekmaw
08-08-2007, 05:52 PM
This just happens with a lot of people and Wizards/The DCI doesn't really give a shit. I've called, written letters, written emails, checked my address ten times, and so forth, and I've never gotten anything from the DCI ever. No membership cards, no rewards, nothing.

I really never had any problems from Wizards when it came to my rewards, but I've heard from quite a few people around the area which have had problems with them. I think the new rewards track is kinda neat and gives you a good indication on how many tokens/premium cards you can expect to receive.