PDA

View Full Version : Rg Goblin deck for sale. Taiga, Wooded Foothills, Bloodstained Mire, etc

Bardu
08-09-2007, 10:53 PM
Hello all. I'm selling out of Legacy. :frown:

I have assembled a Rg Goblin deck and I'd like to notify everyone that I am selling all of the rares from it on Ebay. Up for sale are 4 Taiga, Wooded Foothills, Bloodstained Mire, Wasteland, Rishadan Port, Goblin Piledriver, Goblin Lackey, Chalice of the Void, and 3 Windswept Heath (not in the deck) all of which are in NM condition. Here is a link (http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZpangelyniQQssPageNameZSTRKQ3aMEFSQ3aMESOI) to my auctions.

In addition I am selling 4 Engineered Explosives (3 NM, 1 Excellent), 5 NM Beta Mountains, 4 NM Siege-Gang Commanders, and 3 NM S-Chinese Goblin Ringleaders. I am considering selling these cards on Ebay, but have not done so yet. If you are interested in any of these cards, please respond or PM me and I can put them up for a Buy it Now auction or something of the sort.

I believe that linking to auctions is acceptable, if not, please let me know mods. Thanks!