PDA

View Full Version : What is this?: Strange Goings-On in Legacy

raharu
10-20-2007, 10:18 PM
Ok, I know that everyone else sees this, but I'm terribly interested in what everyone else is thinking on this subject. With the etera change on flash timed just right with the pacts and whatnot, a lot of people cried foul of Wizards. Of course, that's comonplace knowledge, but I want to talk about the events after that. Since Goblins ate the numerous fish decks in the Flash meta for breakfast and made the top 8, everyone boarded at least 4 EP for goblins, and many more boarded in the area of 8 cards for goblins, the deck was/is on the course of being hated out of the meta. At roughly the same time, Thresh gets a new and incredibly powerful beater, more tools and a better cantrip (Ponder). Green recently got removal in the form of neumerous Deathtouch elves and Lace With Moonglove (please note how not too long ago, Fixing Green ). It seems as though Wizards has started to pay a little bit mare attention to our format, but I don't think I like all this new atention. Thresh looks like I will never have anything bad happen to it, and most of the means to cripple it or at least take away its threshold are ineffective or taken care of by a counter of a Korosan Grip. I might just be a pessimist, but I'm interested in what everyone else thinks. Thoughts?

What? - Bardo

Peter_Rotten
10-20-2007, 10:32 PM
Wow. That was a lot of reading that I didn't do. I should probably lock it - espicially since Bardo didn't get it.

Oh. He did it already.