PDA

View Full Version : Will They Ever Unban Bazaar of Baghdad?

Cavius The Great
10-23-2007, 11:43 AM
This is a question which is probably on alot of people's minds. Will they start unbanning expensive cards once they figure out that the power level should be the main concern. Since we have cards like Grim Tutor unbanned in this format, do you think they should start unbanning expensive cards such as Bazaar of Baghdad, Mana Drain, Illusionary Mask, etc. I personally think that Wizards should set thier priorities strait and worry about the power level of the cards first hand, rather than worrying if people can afford the card. Do you agree or disagree? I'd like to know what the masses think about this issue.

Nightmare
10-23-2007, 11:45 AM
No. They won't. This is not another Dream Halls thread, Bazaar is BROKEN.

Cavius The Great
10-23-2007, 11:47 AM
No. They won't. This is not another Dream Halls thread, Bazaar is BROKEN.

Yea, but it's more broken in Type 1 than it is in Legacy and you can run 4 there. I realize that it would make Ichorid amazing but there are so many amazing decks to contend against I think that it would add more to the format than take away from it. just my opinion.

ClearSkies
10-23-2007, 11:49 AM
Wizard is already doing what you said. (Worrying about power level of cards) That is why those cards are banned from Legacy for probably forever. All those cards you just mentioned are just obviously ridiciously broken.

Their price doesn't really help them at all.

They will not take them off of the list unless they reprint Mana Drain and made it Type 2 or something. (Which is never... unless something goes really wrong)

Peter_Rotten
10-23-2007, 11:51 AM
Bazaar was one of the big three that needed to be banned to create Legacy. (Workshop and Drain are the other two).

This thread is not going to go anywhere productive.

It will NEVER be unbanned for Legacy. The card is broken. End of story. End of thread.