4 Gerrard's Verdict
3 Vindicate
4 Swords to Plowshares

// Sideboard
SB: 4 Pithing Needle
SB: 4 Leyline of the Void
SB: 3 Engineered Plague
SB: 4 Morningtide

Gameplan is obvious. Beat with Goyf/Dryad/S'mancy. Help them in mid-game with Jitte or Cloak. Gain card advantage with DConfidant and disrupt spells.

Sideboard is testing for now. I'm not sure about Morningtide.

Cards haven't included :
Sensei's Divining Top
Jotum Grunt
SoFaI/SoLaS
Rancor
Duress
Cabal Therapy
Troll Ascetic
Eternal Witness
Watchwolf

whaddya think?

ebbitten
11-03-2007, 02:57 PM
this is just a quick look at but i'm thinking that 23 land is a bit high, the armidillo cloak is abit iweek. Extirpate might be an interesting addition, along with rancor.

Nydaeli
11-03-2007, 03:40 PM
This doesn't seem to do a very good job abusing Dryad, since you can't play spells in quick succession after you play it. In the deck's current form, I think Watchwolf would be better than Dryad a majority of the time. If you want to make Dryad better, you should start with Dark Ritual and Unmask.

Phantom
11-03-2007, 04:14 PM
White really isn't the color you should be splashing (red is) but if you are here are some suggestions:

- Get rid of Armadillo Cloak. It is not a Legacy quality card and is completely unplayable in our format (along with Curiosity and anything else that turns StP into card advantage). The only pump you can run other than Jitte is probably Rancor.

- If you are going to run pump, get your creature count up to 20 or the Jittes/Cloaks/Rancors will be useless against decks running enough control to keep a creature off the board (Thresh and Landstill for example).

- Think about Gaddack Teeg as a combo hoser and definitely run Doran (5/5 for 3).

- Gerrard's Verdict is a terrible card imo. Discard should first and foremost hit combo hard, and letting them pick cards to discard is a big mistake. Duress is a much better card I think.

- No need to run Leyline AND Morningtide in the board. Leyline usually does a much better job and doesn't completely screw your Goyfs over.

- Dryad loves cheap and loves cantrips. Maybe something like Abeyance?