PDA

View Full Version : [Single Card Discussion] Seedtime

HdH_Cthulhu
12-09-2007, 08:19 AM
seedtime - 1G
Instant
Play Seedtime only during your turn.
Take an extra turn after this one if an opponent played a blue spell this turn.

This could be a nice SB card against most U based aggro/control and control decks!

Its cool to play 4 instant timewalks but i dont know in wich deck this card could go...

In ***** you could do some extra dmg with goyfs but Counterbalance is a better card for the mirror!

Maby In Landstill you could make an aditonal land drop, or play deed and untap with it... so is it wroth it?

Zork
12-09-2007, 02:27 PM
I think the general consensus has been that seedtime is too narrow a card, but I will admit that I have wanted to use it for a while. Also, every copy after the first is going to be dead unless your opponent doesn't know how to play around it.

Also, ask Obfuscate Freely about losing to seedtime.

Happy Gilmore
12-09-2007, 03:20 PM
Also, ask Obfuscate Freely about losing to seedtime.

To be fair he only lost to seedtime because he was worried about seedtime, he only really lost to himself. Everyone has done that at some point in their careers. However, Alix's story is classic because it caused him to lose to a Silvos Rogue Elemental on day two of GP: philly. Awsome.

vigilante
12-09-2007, 04:41 PM
I've only ever played Seedtime once in a tournament setting, but it was at an Extended PTQ, not a Legacy event. A guy hit me with Time Stop during my upkeep. I responded with Seedtime. We both lol'd a bit.