4 [PLC] Simian Spirit Guide
4 [SC] Dragon Tyrant

// Spells
4 [US] Sneak Attack
4 [CS] Rite of Flame
4 [MR] Chrome Mox
4 [9E] Seething Song
4 [FUT] Coalition Relic

Sb is yet undetermined and will definitely be metagamable.

The basic gameplan is to resolve either Zirilan or Sneak attack and just win by sneaking in dragons. Tyrant swings for 12+damage unblocked, which he usually is. Bogardan Hellkite is 10 damage to the dome or creature sweeping THEN 5. With the hand emptying quickly Pit Dragon becomes a beast quickly as well, making all 12 dragons effective and fast beaters.

Tacosnape
01-17-2008, 02:15 PM
This looks like a worse version of Jack Elgin's Burninator, which ran Sneak Attack and Dragonstorm, fueled through the use of Ruby Medallion.

You might want to investigate Dragonstorm and Ruby Medallion.

yespuhyren
01-17-2008, 02:18 PM
Personally I'm not really a fan of anything that needs to pray opponents don't have Stifle considering how EVERYONE plays threshhold

edgewalker
01-17-2008, 02:32 PM
As opposed to Daze and Force of Will? (because everyone plays blue)
Why should we play this over the other combo decks available right now? Personally, I don't think you've addressed a lot of what needs to be in your opening post.

freakish777
01-17-2008, 02:49 PM
This looks fun for casual multi-player. Unfortunately I think that's the only "format" it will do well in. If you do build this as a casual deck check out Fling (http://www.starcitygames.com/php/news/article/10499.html)

xsockmonkeyx
01-17-2008, 02:57 PM
On MWS you could try out Thunder Dragon. That might be kinda cool and dragon related.