Sideboarding discussion for Dutch Nationals

1. GoboLord
    GoboLord
    Hey guys,

today I put together a quite conventional list that I'm planning on playing at the next upcoming event (which is the Dutch Legacy Nationals).

Mana [22]
    4 Cavern of Sould
    4 Wasteland
    1 Karakas
    6 Fetchlands
    5 Basic Mountains
    1 Taiga
    1 Plateau

Core [20]
    4 Aether Vial
    4 Goblin Lackey
    4 Goblin Warchief
    4 Goblin Matron
    4 Goblin Ringleader

Others [18]
    4 Gempalm Incinerator
    4 Mogg War Marshal
    3 Goblin Piledriver
    1 Tin Street Hooligan
    1 Skirk Prospector
    1 Goblin Chieftain
    1 Goblin Sharpshooter
    1 Stingscourger
    1 Krenko, Mob Boss
    1 Siege-Gang Commander

Sideboard [15]
    4 Leyline of the Void
    4 Pyrokinesis
    3 Ancient Grudge
    3 Thalia, Guardian of Thraben
    1 ???
  2. GoboLord
    GoboLord
    (1) What should I side out in the mirror?
    I believe that Pyrokines is is just too strong in the mirror - so I want the whole playset here in G2&3. But what should I take out? My guess would be to side out 1 Stingerscourger, 1 TSH, 1 Karakas and 1 Piledriver. WHat are your oppinions on that?

(2) How should I fill the SB slot #15?
    For now I followed Jon's advice to play cards]Ray of Revelation[/cards]. But I'm sure that this is not exactly what I want. The decks I want to beat are the following:
    (1) Maverick, (2) Esperblade, (3) UWb Miracle, (4) RUG Thresh, (5) Goblins, (6) Show&Tell.
    I find Ray of Revelaion cute against Engineered Plague , but that might be too random. An alternative to RoR would be Boartusk Liege.
  3. GoboLord
    GoboLord
    (3) What is your oppinion on the SB in general?
    Considering the decks I want to beat with this MD/SB configuration, what would be possible points of improvement? SHould I totally leave outr Leyline for something relevant against S&T? What are really bomby cards against Esperbalde? Is Thalia enough for this MU?

Looking forward to read your insights.