Welcome to the coolest team around!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Parcher
    Parcher
    So, I think everyone should start with a full disclosure on how amazing you think our namesake is. In detail. With examples if possible. And pictures.
  2. beastman
    beastman
    He makes me want to be a better magic player. Every time I read his posts, I wish I was better at math, built my own format defining tempo based deck, and had such incredible modesty.

He also makes me wish my penis was bigger.
  3. Parcher
    Parcher
    Ah, yes. Well all of us in the NoVA area know and lament the size of your penis, Kevin. Pehaps if you study as much math, and stay away from those pesky females like our Lord does, yours will grow as large as his.

You'll never do as well with a deck though. Even if you started today, he's years ahead in research, and only sleeps one hour a day in order to further his perfection.
  4. Getsickanddie
    Getsickanddie
    So, everyone that's going to Eli's on the 10th is playing U/W Tempo right? It's so painfully obvious that Tempo is the best deck in the format I'm not sure why anyone would bother playing anything else.
  5. goobafish
    goobafish
    I assume he looks something like:
  6. Michael Keller
    Michael Keller
    Classic.
  7. Parcher
    Parcher
    Well, to be fair Trevor, U/W Tempo is only 40/60 against Dirt.
  8. 4eak
    4eak
    It is such an honor to have the opportunity to worship, memorize, and ponder the ultimate wisdom. At the risk of sounding...heretical, I wonder if we should debate an essential theological issue here:

What is the exact relationship between pi4meterftw and Forbiddian?

It seems as if they are closer than friends or lovers; they seem to finish each others sentences with unique perfection -- surely this is a case of a Holy Binity. Assuming biunity (this theistic twoness which binds these beings together as one), if pi4meterftw's words are sacred, would not at least some of the pi4meterftwesque wisdom which springs forth from the lips (fingertips?) of Forbiddian also be considered scripture for us to praise and examine? I would argue the biune nature of these deities should lead us consider many of their arguments as one and the same; perhaps some prophets among us may be gifted enough to interpret the will of pi4meterftw through the words of Forbiddian in some cases.
  9. Parcher
    Parcher
    AAAAIIIIIIEEEE!!!! WHAT?!?!?

You had best explain yourself blasphemer!!!!

To even suggest that no-talent hack is anything but a petty disciple, and purveyor of the True Word of Our Most Beneficent Lord is tantamount to heresy. If that's what you came here to do, you can just take your voodoo mumbo-jumbo on the road, mister.
  10. rsaunder
    rsaunder
    I think I'll be playing an anti-UW tempo build instead. I mean, the meta can't help but be 90% U/w tempo, what with the awesomeness and all... so it's the right choice, right? Right?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast