[Deck]NoGoyf

1. Parcher
    Parcher
    I thought that the faithful should have a safe place to discuss The Greatest Deck Ever Invented in a safe environment. Without all of those unbelievers, and nay-sayers gumming up the forums with their useless and pointless posts. Please try to stick to topic.

I also returned the One True Name to the deck, as this is how it's creator said.

So shall it be written. So shall it be done.
  2. beastman
    beastman
    I don't understand why the deck doesnt splash green for tarmagoyf....
  3. Wargoos
    Wargoos
    Because the name is more important than the deckchoices?

Or look at the official statement:"Goyf makes this deck worse" ~ piameterftw/forbiddan
  4. Skeggi
    Skeggi
    The most plausible reason is probably that this deck is marketed at people who don't recieve enough pocket money from their parents to buy Tarmogoyfs.
  5. mossivo1986
    mossivo1986
    Also because apparently pairing Jotun Grunt with Fathom seer is hard locks biatches!!!!!
  6. Skeggi
    Skeggi
    Yesterday at a tournament, there was this guy playing UW Tempo. He ended at 2-3, but he nearly won the games he lost! He should have gone 5-0! I'm sure of it. He just had bad luck and had crappy draws, otherwise people would have felt the Wrath of Pi4meterftw!
  7. mossivo1986
    mossivo1986
    All is forgiven; moreso, as long as UWT still top 9's the SC5k's when 50 people are playing it we are still all good.
  8. Phoenix Ignition
    Phoenix Ignition
    He may have top 9'ed, but he had bad luck and crappy draws. Otherwise he would have been 1st place with 100% wins and he only lost because of luck, which UWT also doesn't believe in. Or maybe it was the "SHUFFLER LOLOLOL I WIN." Either way, it was practically 1st place, but wasn't because of bad luck.