Welcome to the coolest team around!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Parcher
    Parcher
    On a side note, not only are we the coolest team, with the most awsomest focus, but we are now by far the largest user group of any kind on MTGTheSource.
  2. Skeggi
    Skeggi
    Hurrah for pi4meterftw! He has brought us together!

We could still play Tarmogoyf, but then we might want to Add Altar of Bone so we can sacrifice him to search for Fathom Seers. That is probably better than Wordly Tutor, as it doesn't go on top of the deck, but directly into the hand! With Weathered Wayfarer, we build so much mana, we can easily morph the Seer the same turn!
  3. Parcher
    Parcher
    While I feel a strong desire to be closer to Our Lord, brother 4eak's words have swayed me to hold council on the decision. Therefore, I have determined to neither accept, nor deny The Great One's admittance for the moment.
  4. luckme10
    luckme10
    It is an honor to be in the company of those who cherish our lord and savior. For I bare a testimony, witnessing the almighty Himself, in speculations of his greatness and reincarnation! He, who is, a true Bodhisattva, once occcupying the form of:

In mere speculation, I believe Forbidden to have been created from the bile of the Great one himself. Once a servant like us, he has risen to the great status of Pi's personal comfort woman, or PPCW for us laymen.
    Now together, Pi and Forbidden are and impenetrable magnitude of harmony and wit. Henchforth, they shall be renowned in public as

The Ambiguously Gay Duo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEAYcR8w_tE
    Witness the glory that is ambiguouslygayduo.dec, aka Angel Stompy
  5. mossivo1986
    mossivo1986
    I am so happy to be apart of this crusade! If you didn't see it already fyi Jeff and Forbidden are attempting to petition for this group to be named Jeff's name and Forbidden's name on our team.

Personally I'm Team Pi4meterftw.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123