Thread: Jumpstart 2022

Mar 2007
    Germany, Germering, Munich

Jumpstart 2022

No idea what this product is, given the flood we're getting now, but this card seems pretty strong:

No idea how well it could fit into Goblins, but this could be great in Mono Red Stompy decks that run Rabblemaster shenanigans and other hasty creatures.

Re: Jumpstart 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Barook View Post

No idea how well it could fit into Goblins, but this could be great in Mono Red Stompy decks that run Rabblemaster shenanigans and other hasty creatures.
    It seems very narrow to me. The trigger doesn't grant haste, and a combo with something like Intruder Alarm is going to infinite anyway.

Pros: You can get 2 tokens sometimes. They're not compelled to attack. It's 2 mana.
    Cons: No free tokens.

Japan is great at art.

I too want to see yugioh artwork on magic cards....

This looks interesting but probably too gimmicky even with Worldly Tutor.

"Fixed" Arcanist.

Mar 2007
    Germany, Germering, Munich

I really like this one:

Sure, there's the combo with Felidar Guardian where you get infinite tokens and infinite mana (by flickering a land with the card Guardian) to completely nuke the opponent's board, but then again, you would run Felidar Guardian, which kinda blows.

I rather like the combo with Charming Prince/Flickerwisp, since both can be run by D&T. Vialing them in creates a self-sustaining blink chain at the end of each turn where you generate value at no extra cost once it gets going. Might be cool.

Thread Information