Syracuse, Winter Wonderland in the Carousel Mall @ Play the Game Read the Story was fun. Prizes went to the top 16, I got 16th, dan got 13th , melnick and mr. white top 8ed. SO we all got something lol .... I played what I have the last 2 legacy events but this time I only went 5-2.

First round I played a nice 15 year old who was playing a doran type of deck and he said right after knowing what I was playing I should beat him, I agreed. I was on the play , I mulled and then got a hand with 1 land 4 1cc and 1 2cc. I kept it and never saw another land thru the next 9 turns. game 2 he kept the one lander and bird and it took him to long to draw a second land. Game three he has at 10 I was at 19 and he had 4 non basic lands land I had a price of progress and for the next 4 turns 1 drew a mogg fanactic and 3 lands. and lost 0-1

round 2 I played a guy with the grindstone combo. I never seen this version with 8 pyroblast, (4 red you know). and I could not do anything, One game I had 3 misdirections and 2 force, 3 pyrobalst 2 grind stone and 2 paniter played against me , I lost . I sided in my pyros and grips and still was unable to do anything . lost 0-2

I then went on to win my next 5 matches , I played against 1 red (1 for 3) , goblins, a no show, goyf sligh, and a deck I don't remember.

5-2

My list
creature [19]
4 Figure of Destiny
4 Grim Lavamancer
3 Keldon Marauders
4 Mogg Fanatic
4 Tarmogoyf
instant [17]
3 Fireblast
1 Sudden Shock
1 Incinerate
4 Lightning Bolt
4 Magma Jet
4 Price of Progress
sorcery [4]
4 Chain Lightning
land [20]
1 Barbarian Ring
4 Bloodstained Mire
7 Mountain
4 Taiga
4 Wooded Foothills
60 cards
Sideboard:
4 Krosan Grip
2 Red Elemental Blast
2 Pyroblast
4 chalice of the void
3 Tormod's Crypt
15 cards

no one from our car won a door prize and I'm kinda happy after I saw what they were.