Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [California Attorney General]* "Lieber bleiben wir arm denn blutbefleckt"#

Insane Anarchists Get Mean
    Aug 2005
    NY State

Re: [California Attorney General]* "Lieber bleiben wir arm denn blutbefleckt"#

Quote Originally Posted by Zach Tartell
    It's like I'm in the movies!
    Best part of the entire day.

Quote Originally Posted by J.V. View Post
    Zach Tartell, You asked me for chants for Hadley, no this tournament.
    Meh. I expect everybody to read my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInfamousBearAssassin View Post
    Not enough Jack El-

Wait, no. I guess that was a sufficient amount.

Yeah, Thresh with red is such a ridiculously harder matchup than normal Thresh.

Was this game recorded? Can I still watch it somewhere?

Anyway. Grats on the almost Top 8. Yeah, I apologize on the Custody, I was just trying it out when I sent the list. The sideboard needs some sort of life gain. Faith's Fetters? Recumbent Bliss? Genju of the Fields?

Hm. Y'know, Warmth could also come in against a lot of combo and Goblins. That's a thought.
    -Damn straight
    -I can't see it being that much harder. I didn't see the Fire//Ices, so I suppose he could have burned me out over Moat or something, but I'm fairly sure that if I'd drawn more than seven land between games 2 and 3 I'd've been a'ight.
    -No. You can PM me for details, but I wrote pretty much everything that happened. Lam had savage hands and played it solidly.
    -Custody suxx0r3d hard. I'm dissapointed in you. But I just picked up a foil Faith's Fetters, so even though I talked down on some guy for suggesting it I'll try it in testing
    -Warmth? Really? TES can win without red mana (or just storm up two or three more spells) if we let them get to turn six or so (4+1 or 2 for Chant/Abeyance), and I just dropped a train on Goblins in testing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebinsugewa View Post
    Zach not coming to Hadley?
    ICU81MI? (No, sir, I will not be attending)

Quote Originally Posted by Adan View Post
    And guess who he comissioned to get them? That sucker doen't have a bank account and thus called me to get them for him like "pwease, can you buy them for me, I fail at having a bank account and I get APAC Lands for them!"

Credits go to Team SPOD!
    Meh, apples, oranges, et cetera. I think an eighteen year-old talking down on a seventeen year-old is something I'm obligated to break up in the hallway if I see it happening.

Still, I appreciate it. Must've been a pretty sweet deal to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by freakish777 View Post
    Best part of the entire day.
    Oh, shit. I totally forgot about this. Was this when I was thoughtsiezed by BFS and he saw the 5 chants? Or against Eli when I never had less than three in my hand?

Anyway, ridiculously fun event.

Insane Anarchists Get Mean
    Aug 2005
    NY State

Quote Originally Posted by Zach Tartell View Post
    Oh, shit. I totally forgot about this. Was this when I was thoughtsiezed by BFS and he saw the 5 chants? Or against Eli when I never had less than three in my hand?
    This was when Eli Seized you and saw ETutor, Chant, Chant, Isochron Scepter, Runed Halo, Runed Halo, Abeyance.

Thread Information