Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!

Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!

Quote Originally Posted by jap_foil View Post
    You don`t have to go to Vestal to get drunk and play cards. You can do that at your house. It`s not like your going to win anything anyways. LoL
    Ok A) it's not my house it's my moms and B) there's no competition in my hood. Besides I finished 3rd and 7th in back to back dual drafts, and I was drunk as shit. When'd you ever finish 3rd?

Quote Originally Posted by true story View Post
    Ok A) it's not my house it's my moms and B) there's no competition in my hood. Besides I finished 3rd and 7th in back to back dual drafts, and I was drunk as shit. When'd you ever finish 3rd?
    OH SNAP THE GAUNTLET HAS BEEN DROPPED
    The E.P.I.C. Syndicate: I mean, if they play a lullaby for babies they should at least play the Monster Mash when somebody dies.
    Quote Originally Posted by herbig View Post
    If I see you in NY/I'll send you an invite/You gon' need a pass/That's the code that we live by.

Apr 2006
    Nashville, TN

Why are you two even arguing? You both suck. True Story
    ~Shriek~

Quote Originally Posted by nickrit2000 View Post
    Says the serial killer... Nick I love ya man, don't kill me, but if we play eachother on the 30th I'm kicking your ass! True story.
    Last edited by true story; 05-19-2009 at 03:55 PM. Reason: I don't want Nick to kill me

Quote Originally Posted by nickrit2000 View Post
    You shouldn`t talk at all.I never seen you with a winning record.

Ok you got me, I never made a top 8. On the other hand, I don`t live with my mom and, I have my own house. You should thank me. If I didn`t give you a ride, you would have never made top 8

Apr 2006
    Nashville, TN

I shouldn`t talk at all.I never seen myself with a winning record.
    QFT.

True Story
    ~Shriek~

Ok you got me, I never made a top 8. On the other hand, I don`t live with my mom and, I have my own house. You should thank me. If I didn`t give you a ride, you would have never made top 8
    Oh no you didn't!! I thought were gonna have a little fun now you're treating me like I'm Mike Glow. Low blow. I don't care if I live with my mom, I'm shameless. Thanks for the rides, asshole, hope we don't play on the 30th cause it's my turn to win.

@ Nick does QFT mean?

RawR Bitch
    Sep 2007
    Norwich, CT

Quit Fucking Talking
    Co-Founder of Team Awesome - I heard Randy Buehler say a while back that good players give themselves the most number of turns to find the answer.
    The Source on MTGO - Predator8785 and RockOut
    Quote Originally Posted by Secretly.A.Bee View Post
    Women come and go, turn one protection is forever.

Quote Originally Posted by rockout View Post
    Quit Fucking Talking
    Trash talking is part of the fun. If you don't like it , then stay out of it!

Rawr
    Feb 2009
    Ecuador

SoOo yea..... again, can anyone give me a ride to this? I know it's short notice, but I am willing to incur some flaming (and of course any transportation fees) to get to this event. Peace.

Jul 2007
    syracuse

Don't forget we are having a legacy tournament this sat. May 23rd as well. Details are in the tournament forum's, but needless to say it is a good opportunity to test out your decks or settle some grudges hint hint..

I need a deck.
    Team Sexy - Better Than Ever, Still Better Than You

Engineered Plague Naming Humans
    Jul 2008
    Ithaca

Quote Originally Posted by munkie View Post
    I need a deck.
    So don't come?

Jul 2007
    syracuse

I need a deck.
    Bring what you got and we'll see what we can dig up to finish it off.

I need a deck.
    I have no idea who you are but considering you're in Team Left field I prolly know you so if you want you can rock my Goblin deck on the 30th, but if you win anything you gotta hook me up with a lil something.

Source Random
    Aug 2006
    Ottawa, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by T-ORGANIZER View Post
    Bring what you got and we'll see what we can dig up to finish it off.
    Is it possible to pre-order singles from the store? Is buying/selling permitted in the store?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinious View Post
    This thread disgusts me. Carry on.

Old Man Rogue
    Oct 2003
    Woosta, Mass.

Jaw dropping quote: Is buying/selling permitted in the store?

Are you stupid? Do you wander into Pizza Hut & start selling slices? Why would Eli (or any store/TO) possibly object to you showing up, not contribute a damn thing toward the cost of the event & business and start sucking away their business & profit? Now, realistically, this stuff always happens at every event, but have the class to do it low key & outside, surreptitiously and shamefully, as you undermine the guy running these amazing events...for us... And it isn't like Eli is Altered Prices where you pay extra-premium or some hole-in-the-wall joint (NOT a reference to Kevin btw...) with no singles. Eli (and Kevin) have good-to-great card selection and value, and deserve our economic support.
    TL,DR: if you think Saito is ok, check your moral compass. It may be broken. - Spikey Mikey, amen brother

WE know what the price of progress is (often 8-10 life). - Cait Sith

A casual stasis deck? You must not really like your friends. Do you play it before or after you pull the wings off of flys and microwave the neighbor's cat? - EwokSlayer

As long as you're not setting up a table and selling shit I'm pretty sure Eli doesn't give a shit if you sell a few cards outta you're binder, he's not a hater which is why everybody likes him. For the record he doesn't care if you get shit faced either, which is why I like him lol.
    No. No no no. No no no no no no. Don't sell things at stores that you don't own. Shit's mad tactless. Like dropping yo mama jokes on somebody whose mom either recently died or was disowned for making a coat out of your ridiculous number of dalmatians.

Try this:
    • Don't buy things from people that aren't Eli (or another representative of the store)(although Eli has historically given me way better deals for whatever I was going for at the time)
    • Don't sell things to people that aren't Eli
    • Don't bother asking, 'cause doing so is super dirty.
    • Look at it like this:
      • Eli is holding a retardedly well supported tournament.
      • He regularly holds tournaments that help to develop and maintain the legacy community in the area
      • He has retardedly good prices.
      • He'll buy anything you have.
      • Don't fuck with someone who has done so much to keep the community going strong.
    The E.P.I.C. Syndicate: I mean, if they play a lullaby for babies they should at least play the Monster Mash when somebody dies.
    Quote Originally Posted by herbig View Post
    If I see you in NY/I'll send you an invite/You gon' need a pass/That's the code that we live by.

Jul 2007
    syracuse

Quote Originally Posted by Zach Tartell View Post
    Try this:
    • Don't buy things from people that aren't Eli (or another representative of the store)(although Eli has historically given me way better deals for whatever I was going for at the time)
    • Don't sell things to people that aren't Eli
    • Don't bother asking, 'cause doing so is super dirty.
    • Look at it like this:
      • Eli is holding a retardedly well supported tournament.
      • He regularly holds tournaments that help to develop and maintain the legacy community in the area
      • He has retardedly good prices.
      • He'll buy anything you have.
      • Don't fuck with someone who has done so much to keep the community going strong.
    Tartell you are a mighty nice person, but I do want to give him permission to sell cards at my shop. People will just go outside and do it anyway so I usually make an announcement at the beginning of my tournaments that it is permissable. However a dealer, or anyone with a dealer sized collection, trying to $1 undercut the shop on singles or offer more for cards being purchased during a negotiation with the shop will be extremely frowned upon. I will also be posting a buylist either today or tomorrow for those needing the guarantee of a few bucks.

Thread Information