4 Wasteland
3 Wooded Foothills

3 Cabal Therapy
1 Goblin Sharpshooter
3 Krosan Grip
3 Relic of progenitus
3 Pyrokinesis
1 Tin street hooligan
My last slot was a random red elemental blast. I know, should be a susher or a 4th relic perhaps.

When it comes to remembering matches I'm quite terrible because I only wrote the life totals down. Here is a recap:

In the gigantic field in Utrecht there were only 8 Belgian players registered. First round, you guessed it, I face one of them.

2-1 VS SWANS COMBO Uwr with 4 petals ilya

G 1 I won the die roll. 1st turn vial. I then curved out perfectly, turn 5 or 6 win with disruption.
G 2 went long. He combed me out. I sided my 3 krosan grips in and had 2 of them in my hand during this game without any targets. So game 3 I switched them for more discard.
G 3 began good wit another turn 1 vial. But he dropped a moat turn 3. Oops! Luckily for me he played a chain of plasma wich I could copy 2 times on his life. After some discard I was able to play matron for siege gang. When he was at 10 and I had 7 lands, a fanatic and some dorks in play. He fetched , played ponder, brainstorm and pondererd again. GO (he had 7 cards in hand, blasts, bolt, fow ,..)
I drew a land like a champ and could shoot exactly 9 damage. Tight game.

2-1 VS MONO RED PAINTER GRIND without bloodmoon

G1: I lost the die roll and he comboed me out too quickly.
G2: Turn 2 tin street bought me enough time to play matron for gempalm. I also drew a pyrokinesis. From turn 4 on I had double removal ready for a possible painter.
G3: I had 2 x thoughtseize in my startinghand. That was enough to discard his business spells.

2 – 0 MUC

G1 I win the roll and start with a lackey (2 matrons in hand). I chain a matron into a ringleader wich drew me into chief + fanatic + warren weirding. His first spell is a turn 4 sower of temptation wich took warchief. I attacked with everything double block. Weirding on his sower and matroned for gempalm. Turn 5 he played another sower.
G2: Turn 1 thoughtseize: He has a strong hand: 2 islands, 2 counterspells, a fow, shackles and some other spell. I take fow since I have a rishadan port in hand. It took him 3 turns to topdeck a land. So I could easily swarm him.

1-2 MONO RED PAINTER GRIND with bloodmoon

G1: I win after a mulligan. He drew too many bloodmoon effects.
G2: I had to mull to 5 (1 land max). 3 lands, matron and a ringleader. He played a turn 1 vexing shusher pitching a simian spirit guide. Turn 2 jitte. I searched a tin street on turn 3. He topdecked a blood moon. He explained me that he boarded all his blood moon effects out, except that one. His hand was some lands 
G3: I kept a hand of vial, lackey, matron and ringleader and three lands including a wasteland. He went turn 1: painter(mountain simian spirit guide), Turn 2 Grindstone Turn 3 win.. So my hand was just too slow. Should I have mulliganed ?

2-1 UWB LANDSTILL – Bass Kaufman
G1: I play another turn 1 vial which lets my matrons/ringleaders come through. He plays a wrath when he is at two. I have another ringleader…
G2: he played an engineered plague and wins with an eternal dragon. I never really was into this game
G3: i keep a suboptimal seven. Thoughtseize, waste, port, ringleader and 3 other lands. I hope he is light on lands. I thoughtseize him and see sea, fetch, mishra., swords, force, fact, and another card. I take the force. He starts with the fetch. I play port. He plays sea. Eot port on flooded. He gets a plain. Next turn I waste his sea and upkp: tap his plain. I draw another port but choose to play a ringleader since I had no pressure at all. I hit some goblins. He misses another land drop and I know that means gg. He showed his hand, multiple plagues...

1-2 EVA GREEN

G 1: I had to mull to five(he mulled to six) but I manage to win this game. My hand was 2x badlands, 2 x warren weirding and thoughtseize.After three turns my hand was empty with three lands on the table and so was his board/hand. I draw a matron which I played for squad.
G2: I mull to six I guess; I begin with a seize: Dark ritual, 2 x thoughtseize, hymn, swamp, waste, stalker. Since my hand was really bad(multiple lands) I took the stalker and hoped to topdeck smthng since he had to do the same thing. He drew the mana, some plagues and creatures..
G3: I open with lackey. He goes ritual into plague. He drew some more plagues and some Creatures/jitte.

2-0 BURN

G1 : I kill his first turn grim lavamancer with a mog fanatic. From then he plays his burn spells direct on me, ignoring my turn 3 chief, turn 4 leader. My lands in play: 1 mountain,2 badland. He plays nothing and says go. I have a wasteland to protect me from pop which he plays eot. So price of progress does 2 dam instead of 6 and he can’t kill me..
G2: Turn 3 I play a cabal therapy. In response he plays 2 lightning bolts and has still 2 handcards. I name Pop which he discards and shows me a flamebreak. I have lethal on board for next turn. Flashback ftw

2-0 Uwbg ThreshThreshThreshThreshThresh without mongoose

G1: I fanatic a confi, play a vial, waste his tropical. Weird a goyf
G2: see game 1
Ugbw ThreshThreshThreshThreshThresh is really a good matchup if you can deny them a color or two.

I prefer RBg gob's over Monored because you have an answer vs everything.
My weakness should be that it is much easier to manafck me but I never experienced real mana problems due to the 3 colors I run.