I didn't wanna necro old thread.

What is new? This deck just got an amazing SB card: Wheel of Sun and Moon. This card shoots down Grindstone Painter, Brain Freeze, Survival, Loam and Ichorid completely and it hurts Threshold sometimes.

The current decklist:

17 Forest

4 Llanowar Elves
1 Boreal Druid
4 Quirion Ranger

4 Aquastrand Spider
4 Thornweald Archer
4 Lowland Basilisk

4 Jhoira's Timebug
4 Fungal Behemoth
4 Giant Dustwasp
4 Durkwood Baloth

4 Viridian Longbow
2 Darksteel Pendant

Sideboard:
4 Sphere of Resistance
3 Essence Warden
4 Wheel of Sun and Moon
4 Krosan Grip

This deck works amazingly with its density of threats (37 creatures), so it doesn't care about opponent's board control. Viridian Longbow with deathtouch creatures works as solution of old green problem: creature board control.

The reason i post this again: Gobbos and Threshold. Even without SB it comes close to these tier1 decks or maybe it outplays them. Big advantage of this deck to all Legacy field: The price. The whole deck is way cheaper than 1 Goyf or 1 dual.

IMO this isn't "just another random bad aggro", it is green aggro with mediocre speed and powerful mid/late game plan. Combo is weak point in game 1, but this is the problem of all aggro decks. Sideboard is the answer.

I am not going to post here expected matchups, because it is still semi-casual deck, but it comes close to good aggro decks and IMO it has favorable matchup vs control: big suspended guys coming into play with haste.