Thread: The "Let's Play MWS" Thread

EOT, Vial Morphling?
    Jun 2008
    Maine

The "Let's Play MWS" Thread

Note: Sorry Mods if this is in the wrong forum, or is deemed a useless thread.

Personally, I'm tired of MWS randoms. The "Beating Your Head..." thread alone is a good example of the idiocy that can plague MWS.

I would like to make a thread people can post in when they want to get real testing on MWS. If you want to play, post some sort of contact info (an easy-to-use one, like AIM, or e-mail, phones seem like an absolutely terrible idea), as well as when you might want to play.

It seems like the concept of people posting a new reply whenever they decide they want to hop onto MWS for 10 minutes is flawed, so I figure this should be used more as a tool so people can find other people who want to test over MWS, and hopefully people will find test partners that can be on at the same time, have the same schedule, etc.

So, e-mail me at isteinbach@nya.org or AIM at Impulse284 if you want to test some legacy (or T2 or Alara Block or Vintage for that matter). Or PM me. I enjoy playing Magic enough that I'll play most any deck if someone wants to test a particular MU. I'm on pretty much every week night.
    Team MAINEdeck - Like Meandeck, but without the skill, maturity, and interesting states to live in.

Plays green decks
    Nov 2006
    Portland

Re: The "Let's Play MWS" Thread

I personally think it would work much better for people to just post when they want to play and then someone can PM them. Anyway, I am on and am tired of people just being plain retarded.

I would leave my email, but this is the internets.

Thread Information