Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Competitive Mill

Re: Competitive Mill

I don't see to much fast aggro in my meta, we kind of divide into the combo players and the kids, so the aggro is slow. I do see vial goblins occasionally and after first game i can keep it in control with a combination of having thoughtseize and keeping their lackeys and instigators in the GY. My roommate who plays with me is building Arma-stacks and thats a tough match up and i got 1:3 with him when we play tested.

Salt of the earth

May 2009
    Canada

The original list is outdated as I've been working on other decks. Keep it in mind. There's nothing wrong with trying to develop an archetype.

Banned

Aug 2009
    Pootown

I love this idea, and I don't really know why. I think haunting echoes as the main win con seems doable. If you can get some combination of glimpse the unthinkable, tome scour, hedron crab, or archive trap out in the first 2-3 turns, you're looking at 15-20+ cards in their yard. Dark ritual out echoes on turn 3 or 4 and you're probably going to nail a large percentage of every popular deck in the format, especially the ones that just run 10 4-ofs. Supplement with FoW/Daze and you're in business.

I would love to run something like this, if nothing else just for kicks, but unfortunately I lack pretty much the entire list. If anyone starts playing it at the tournament level though, I'd be really interested in the results.

Thread Information