View Poll Results: Most bannable card in Legacy? (not that they will touch it)

Voters
192. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brainstorm

    16 8.33%
  • Force of Will

    4 2.08%
  • Lion's Eye Diamond

    35 18.23%
  • Counterbalance

    34 17.71%
  • Sensei's Divining Top

    103 53.65%
  • Tarmogoyf

    46 23.96%
  • Phyrexian Dreadnaught

    2 1.04%
  • Goblin Lackey

    4 2.08%
  • Standstill

    6 3.13%
  • Natural Order

    8 4.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1083 of 1083 FirstFirst ... 835839831033107310791080108110821083
Results 21,641 to 21,647 of 21647

Thread: All B/R update speculation.

  1. #21641
    Hymn-Slinger
    H's Avatar
    Join Date

    Sep 2008
    Location

    The U-easy-anna
    Posts

    2,387

    Re: All B/R update speculation.

    Quote Originally Posted by FourDogsinaHorseSuit View Post
    If you're going to gaslight us like this at least have the decency to edit your post, lol.
    Well, if I was not clear, then I apologize, but I said it as best I could at the time.

    Also, no, I am not going to edit after the fact, since if I said something stupid, I'll let it stand and deal with it after the fact. It's unclear to me how you read my point as exactly the opposite of what I intended, but then again, I know what I was trying to say, so I have no idea how to read it otherwise.

    So, I don't really understand your point, or know how to address it.
    "The Ancients teach us that if we can but last, we shall prevail."
    Kaysa, Elder Druid of the Juniper Order

  2. #21642

    Re: All B/R update speculation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Safety View Post
    I feel like you need someone to cheer you on, what with your great posts recently.

    Therefore, in response to LOLwut, I have found this for you:
    Fucking cringe, mate

  3. #21643
    Member
    Mr. Safety's Avatar
    Join Date

    Nov 2010
    Location

    New Gloucester, Maine, USA
    Posts

    4,070

    Re: All B/R update speculation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lava Snacks View Post
    Fucking cringe, mate
    I am counted amongst legions of the unrighteous
    who dread not being immersed in pits of fire

  4. #21644
    plays Mountains
    Ace/Homebrew's Avatar
    Join Date

    Mar 2011
    Location

    Philadelphia Area
    Posts

    2,167

    Re: All B/R update speculation.


  5. #21645

    Re: All B/R update speculation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace/Homebrew View Post
    Well in America it used to be synonymous with the "moral majority" but now adays I'd say it best describes non voters who are becoming more active. In part because aging millennials have has enough of the Boomer's shit.
    But this isn't the politics thread so I'll leave the lesson at that.

  6. #21646
    Member
    pettdan's Avatar
    Join Date

    Mar 2013
    Location

    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts

    479

    Re: All B/R update speculation.

    Quote Originally Posted by FourDogsinaHorseSuit View Post
    Well in America it used to be synonymous with the "moral majority" but now adays I'd say it best describes non voters who are becoming more active. In part because aging millennials have has enough of the Boomer's shit.
    But this isn't the politics thread so I'll leave the lesson at that.
    Well it's basically the politics thread of the Source, isn't it? That's one way to explain/understand the difficultiy in carrying out discussions and why many people seem so offended by the discussions here, they probably are by political discussions too [edit: well I'll have to include myself there too, I can get quite annoyed with some, as I perceive, narrow views sometimes, both in politics and hete] . I get curious about what you mean by boomer's shit but that I guess is not for this thread after all..

  7. #21647

    Re: All B/R update speculation.

    Quote Originally Posted by pettdan View Post
    Well it's basically the politics thread of the Source, isn't it? That's one way to explain/understand the difficultiy in carrying out discussions and why many people seem so offended by the discussions here, they probably are by political discussions too [edit: well I'll have to include myself there too, I can get quite annoyed with some, as I perceive, narrow views sometimes, both in politics and hete] . I get curious about what you mean by boomer's shit but that I guess is not for this thread after all..
    It's centrism, op.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 6 guests)