View Poll Results: Most bannable card in Legacy? (not that they will touch it)

Voters
192. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brainstorm

16 8.33%
  • Force of Will

4 2.08%
  • Lion's Eye Diamond

35 18.23%
  • Counterbalance

34 17.71%
  • Sensei's Divining Top

103 53.65%
  • Tarmogoyf

46 23.96%
  • Phyrexian Dreadnaught

2 1.04%
  • Goblin Lackey

4 2.08%
  • Standstill

6 3.13%
  • Natural Order

8 4.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1013 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 135139139631003100910101011101210131014101510161017102310631113 ... LastLast
Results 20,241 to 20,260 of 23542

Thread: All B/R update speculation.

Some dipshit of a Moderator.
    Mar 2013
    A Tabernacle in some random Valley.

Re: All B/R update speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by H View Post
    Deathrite should still be in, but that's an unfortunate dead horse.
    I miss him already. Like Painter Died for another's sins Elves got dick punched for another's mistakes. It's borderline criminal.
    It is better to ask and look stupid then keep your mouth shut and remain so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spam View Post
    Do not make fun of lands masters, they've spent many years mastering the punishing fire technique in the secret loam monastery. Do not mistake them with the miracles masters, eternal rivals, they won't like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVicious View Post
    I hope your afterlife is filled with eternal torment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice_Box View Post
    Fuck. Which one of my quotes do I drop for this?
    Something about how fun it is pulling the wings off flies and microwaving the neighbors cat?

Hymn-Slinging Mod
    Sep 2008
    The U-easy-anna

I miss him already. Like Painter Died for another's sins Elves got dick punched for another's mistakes. It's borderline criminal.
    Well, I think Top was likely right in the grand scheme of things, but the Deathrite ban is a poor, poor precedent. For the first time, I actually dread Wizard's announcement, since the ideological precedent they set there is very dangerous to the idea of Legacy itself, akin to what they do in culling the top Modern decks from time to time. I think it's fine for Modern, because that is part and parcel of Modern from the get-go. It never was, nor should it ever be part of Legacy.
    "The Ancients teach us that if we can but last, we shall prevail."
    Kaysa, Elder Druid of the Juniper Order

Well, I think Top was likely right in the grand scheme of things, but the Deathrite ban is a poor, poor precedent. For the first time, I actually dread Wizard's announcement, since the ideological precedent they set there is very dangerous to the idea of Legacy itself, akin to what they do in culling the top Modern decks from time to time. I think it's fine for Modern, because that is part and parcel of Modern from the get-go. It never was, nor should it ever be part of Legacy.
    From this it sounds like you have the general view of "Legacy should exhibit the most powerful strategies available to MTGs entire card pool" which implies a sort of "don't ban anything" philosophy. Can you articulate why you think DRS shouldn't have been banned but the top ban was ok?

It's just a frustration that the format feels stagnant and while legacy is a slow shifting format it feels to me that the format only gets smaller and smaller in terms of diversity which is what drew me and many others to it in the first place. I remember reading Durwards Nic Fit articles and loving the deck. I remember seeing really cool painter decks and a maverick deck with multiple tool boxes built in and a 4 color lands deck that has a million different tools to fight any situation. Even the tempo decks were cool because they got to use a card like stifle to pair with wasteland to mana screw people. I'm just disappointed that the format has moved away from cool innovation and interesting deck building choices to being "if you want to win 12 of your cards have already been chosen for you now just go figure out what cards you want to kill with".
    You can still play Nic Fit now if you want, it's just as competitive as it's ever been (i.e. not very) and in fact Caleb just recently 5-0d a legacy league playing battle of wits, of all things. This complaint is blatant nostalgia-pining

Legacy has so boring gameplay from a viewers perspective he doesnt even play it. (because he is rarely playing tiers)
    There isn't any way to prove the following assertion, but I would put money on the fact that if he has less viewer interest playing legacy than modern it's because the modern fanbase is much larger, because the format is more accessible, not because the gameplay in legacy is less interesting

I'll repeat why I think you're wrong here. The purpose of the analogy was to explain why someone who wants to make a change to X may not be interested in Y. In more general terms, the purpose of the analogy is to illustrate another situation where the same relation between X and Y appears.
    Here is something that you say:
    "I believe, is that banning Brainstorm would be a giant leap in the direction of flattening out the dense concentration of decks that build their consistency mainly on Brainstorm. It is by far the most powerful consistency tool."
    I claim that what you want (an eternal format without dominant consistency tools) already exists - modern. (Analogy: "You can buy a car with a stereo - Volvo")
    In your car analogy you attempt to counter this suggestion with "I don't want a volvo, I want a Ferrari with a stereo". Therefore, for this analogy to work:
    1) You need to explain what legacy without brainstorm uniquely offers that can't be found in modern. (It's trivial to to explain what a Ferrari with a stereo offers that you can't get with a Volvo, don't assume that brainstorm-less legacy has the same obvious unique appeal)
    2) You aren't only asking for your own Ferrari to have a stereo, but for everyone's Ferrari to have a stereo, so you need to justify that your desire for Ferraris to have stereos is so correct that it's right to install a stereo in everyone's Ferrari, many of whom don't want a stereo and like their Ferrari specificlly because it doesn't have a stereo in it (e.g. other manufacturers don't offer a performance vehicle without extraneous technological luxuries, other formats don't have brainstorm + fetchlands)

Jan 2016
    Italy

Quote Originally Posted by NeckBird View Post
    Dice_Box: Guys, blue is still dominant even after all these bans. Maybe, this is an issue we should address.

Legacy Players: Lol, go play Modern idiot.

Dice_Box: Okay.

Meanwhile, GP Richmond only gets 842 players, the smallest Legacy GP since Denver January 2013. Hmmmmmm......
    LOL
    You do realize you are completely misrepresenting it. Actually it was more like:
    Dice: blue dominance, therefore metagame sucks, therefore I'll go play modern
    Me: goodbye
    He: don't you dare deny that legacy is too expensive and too many people are abandoning the format!

LOL again, what a kind of non sequitur!
    It's a conversation like "can you tell me what time is it?" "sure, my favorite color is yellow (I hate blue of course)"

As for GP Richmond numbers, one occurrence doesn't mean anything. Maybe wizards should stop be so USA-centric, plan a couple GP less in America and a couple more GP legacy in Europe.

The format itself narrowing, the price climbing.
    How many new players have shown up?
    aging population
    couple of locals that don't play weekly anymore because of kids.
    Oh no, you start being serious just about when I was going to suggest wizards should not ban Brainstorm nor fetchland but should indeed ban those fetches that let you find a basic island.
    Seriously, I had a laugh at you above but you have good points here. I'm afraid we can't do much about the aging issue and those are the major thing, not people dissatisfied with the format. But there's hope, in my city the legacy community is actually growing, we even have people with kids who is starting playing again. Something we can do is organize playing with proxy for younger people and letting them borrow what they lack for the real tournaments. We are having some new players in this way.

I disagree with the part where the format would be narrowing. We just had an almost new introduction in the metagame (death shadow), one that incidentally addresses also some of the money issues letting you play with shocklands and less Abu duals.
    Modern players could come into legacy with Humans.deck. It already made some appearances and I expect it to become at least tier 1.5 in a couple of months, as the new death and taxes.

The ship has sailed on what Legacy was in the past. They days where anyone could win a tournament with River Boa is gone. It isn't coming back
    (...)
    What should define Legacy?"
    Agree with almost everything except maybe the TL;DR
    OH! And the answer is Brainstorm of course

What many people here want is a nostalgia format, much like Old School. I think those are good. You should make one and promote one that captures what you feel is the "quintessential" time when Legacy was "best" for you. Then go have fun.
    Isn't this premodern already?

Aug 2015
    The woods again

[T]he Deathrite ban is a poor, poor precedent. For the first time, I actually dread Wizard's announcement, since the ideological precedent they set there is very dangerous to the idea of Legacy itself, akin to what they do in culling the top Modern decks from time to time.
    You're absolutely correct here, and this is precisely the reason I quit Modern—probably for good.

Witnessed an interesting conversation the other week, in which one of the participants argued that any card with ≥40% metagame penetration (whatever the hell that means) should be banned. I'd say "Discuss," but given the tenor of his arguments for such a proposition (and the obvious consequences of such an approach that we can predict with certainty), it'd probably be better if we didn't.
    All Spells Primer under construction: https://docs.google.com/document/d/e...Tl7utWpLo0/pub
    PM me if you want to contribute!
    Quote Originally Posted by TsumiBand View Post
    Just in time for Valentines Day 💝

Roses are red, violets are blue
    Omae wa mou shindeiru
    Quote Originally Posted by FourDogsinaHorseSuit View Post
    Quick question, are you also still waiting for the great pumpkin it did you finally pick it in once December hit?
    Quote Originally Posted by iatee View Post
    I am tired of malicious top 8s and it is time to put an end to the practice.

If I heard correctly the GP richmond legacy still had higher participation than GP richmond standard

Quote Originally Posted by mistercakes View Post
    i think for the weeklies it's mostly a cost barrier that's keeping new players from joining in. i think this format has such a big draw due to it being an environment where people can really find a deck that best suits their personality, and the variance of 3-4 rounds allows for the randomness to win with anything.

there's a ton of players that would still play the top tier decks, but there really is just so many options in legacy. unfortunately the cost barrier is a real issue.
    This...but most people do believe they need a tuned legacy tier 1 or possibly tier 2 deck to be able to even compete at weeklies...sadly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laser Brains View Post
    With the printing of Gigantosaurus, Thrashing Brontodon and Steel Leaf Champion the deck has evolved from good to very competitive. Anyway, give it a few play tests if you are interested and let me know what you think.

Winter Maze
    Quote Originally Posted by CptHaddock View Post
    With veteran explorer I know that I 100% will not enjoy a 30 minute grindfest against someone who can barely afford dual lands and believes that their deck can cast a 10 mana 8/8.

Foreign Black Border
    Jun 2012
    Houston, Texas

Didn’t have to wait a month for people to say DRS wasn’t a problem.

Think that beats “top wasn’t a problem” by a month right?
    I still have a strong suspicion that if 'Thalia, Heretic Cathar' had been named 'Frank, Heretic Cathar', people would be a lot more skeptical of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goin Aggro View Post
    Ugh, there he goes again, talking about the girlfriend. We get it dude.

Hymn-Slinging Mod
    Sep 2008
    The U-easy-anna

Quote Originally Posted by kombatkiwi View Post
    From this it sounds like you have the general view of "Legacy should exhibit the most powerful strategies available to MTGs entire card pool" which implies a sort of "don't ban anything" philosophy. Can you articulate why you think DRS shouldn't have been banned but the top ban was ok?
    OK, well, allow me to preface this by saying I do not believe in Dataism, or in this case, we can say succinctly that decisions should be solely (or even mostly) data driven. As in, it isn't simply numerical prevalence that should inform Banned and Restricted decisions. Indeed, I do believe generally speaking Wizards does conform to this ideal for Legacy and Vintage, although how much relative weight they give to it I don't know. That being said, data is important in formulating a reasonable "picture" of the metagame. As are other considerations.

Now, why would Top be a reasonable ban, where Deathrite, in my opinion, was not? Well, first, I did not advocate specifically for a Top ban before it happened. Simply though, I did feel that Miracles (the deck itself) was too "good" in the meta and that the meta was not aptly able to self-correct itself. I do recall mentioning that part of that issue was with how Sensei's Diving Top was designed, as in, it was relatively uniquely difficult to simultaneously defeat while not unduly harming other other matchups. In this way, where we found ourselves, in a perception of the metagame sense, was that Miracles was the "best deck" and so BUG was the defacto "best" way to defeat it. Again, not analytically true, per se, but perceptually true in that this is how it seemed and was not demonstrably untrue.

A monentary aside, I do not believe in "no Ban action for Legacy." Rather, I believe in minimal Ban actions. So, if, as we had in the case of the pre-Top Ban era, the perception of Miracles being the "best deck" and so then the format slowly devolving into Deck vs. counter-Deck(s). This is not what I would call "good." Now, is that the exact road we were on? It is hard to say, but perceptually it seemed that way. Analytically? Very debatable.

I do believe though, that Top's design was obnoxiously good. The cards needed to effectively fight it were not widely playable enough to warrant playing in the numbers that would need to effectively fight the Miracles deck and not simultaneously harm one against the wider meta. Therefor one was not particularly capable (in general) of making a deck simultaneously positive matchup-wise versus Miracles and versus the majority of the meta. So, in this case, we default to one of the fundamental tenets of the Magic metagame: that it is better to just do the thing than try to stop people from doing the thing. This is where things get degenerative. This means that in general, the metagame would slide more toward Miracles as people give up fighting it and just start playing it. This is essentially what happened in the case of Survival of the Fittest, where the European meta did not devolve, but the American one did. Why? Well, it was perceptual not analytical. Americans perceived that the fundamental tenet was at play, where the Europeans did not. Was Survival ban worthy though? Yes, even if it was only too powerful perceptually. The question of if the meta could have eventually self-corrected to Survival is a valid question that I don't know the answer to though.

Miracles found itself in the same sort of position. Except Miracles was given a far longer run (rightly). The metagame never self-corrected though. Whether this is due to people invoking the tenet of "just play it" or there being a lack of adequate tools to fight it is largely irrelevant. The fact is, there was no way to (seemingly) break up Miracles "dominance" (that is, the perception that it was simply the best deck).

This largely would have been incidental, were it not for the fact that Top, by virtue of it's absurd design was also a time sink and detrimental in the long term of design space. To spice it, I doubt if Wizards was outright lying in saying that time considerations were a part, but certainly misleading in how much of a consideration that actually was. All these things, that is: Miracles dominance over a long span of time, the perceptual fact of Miracles being labeled "the best deck" and it's over-the-top design were all nails in the coffin. So, how does this differ from the case of Deathrite?

So, similarly, Deathrite enjoyed widespread play (even more so than Top) and great results. It was even a part of the so proclaimed "best deck in Legacy" (which, incidentally is what I am sure got in banned). The difference however, is that Deathrite was not a driving force toward any deck's dominance. Simply, it was the best available card one could be played in what was the best shell. That is to say, Deathrite Shaman did not make Grixis the "best" deck, which is actually post-facto information borne out now, but it was my intuition back then too. What Deathrite did do, was to make BUG in the neighborhood of Grixis, which is now, sadly, not the case. Deathrite also went a good distance toward making Snapcaster less of the defacto best creature, generally, which ironically enough is exactly what happened for a good portion of time in Modern post-Deathrite.

There were few decks that could not, using maindeck cards, fight off Deathrite. Not that Deathrite wasn't very good. It was, it was the Brainstorm of utility creatures, exceedingly good. And it was highly played because of that. But, like Brainstorm, it did not, in a manner, promote one deck to the detriment of others, or any given strategy over others. It's a nuance thing, but that is my point, these decisions are all nuance. Analytically, Brainstorm should be banned. Except it isn't. Deathrite lay in that category to me.

I disagreed at the time and to me, the results and feel of the format only bore out that Deathrite's influence on the meta was a net-positive. Grixis was an ideal choice preban (just so happened to also have a tiny Green splash) and now it still is. Except now Delve creatures are even better than they already were, as is Snapcaster. Where did we get to? It's flatly regressive.

Mar 2013

Quote Originally Posted by talpa View Post
    LOL
    You do realize you are completely misrepresenting it.
    My point was that your comment makes no sense. Cheering at others dissatisfaction does not help the format itself. So no, he got it pitty much right.

Also the whole "Don't let the door hit you on the way out" attitude amuses me. Because it's not like I personally have anything to lose sleeving up decks in other formats. I just wish the format I enjoyed the most was this one. It's not.

Oh no, you start being serious just about when I was going to suggest wizards should not ban Brainstorm nor fetchland but should indeed ban those fetches that let you find a basic island.
    I have said in the past both everything I have said above and that I no longer discuss Brainstorm. So if you want to suggest anything about Brainstorm be my guest, but I will not converse on that topic. No point. My views are known and Wizards has confirmed its a pillar. Why waste my time? It's not like my views are secret.

Also I have never suggested the removal of Fetches. Ever.

Seriously, I had a laugh at you above but you have good points here. I'm afraid we can't do much about the aging issue and those are the major thing, not people dissatisfied with the format.
    Yea, you where being a dick, I noticed. But hey, it's the internet. At least your not an idiot so you have one up on Reddit posters.

As for dissatisfaction. Feline is basicly gone, Einherjer is not really seen anymkre, Megadeus was agreeing with the stagnant nature of the format last page. Slowly, the old guard are fading away. Not for the same individual reasons, we haven't all gotten together to throw a wake for legacy for example, but each individually for our own reasons. Some of it was specialisions in decks that are no longer viable, others it's stagnation of the format. I seem to hear more often that Legacy is about drinking beer then playing games. God I wish I lived in Texas sometimes. Not just for Legacy but still.

But hey, let's all sit around in a circle and talk our feelings out. It's not like remembering what we have lost isn't as depressing as fuck. Oh wait. I need a beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Mcdonalds View Post

I have, as you know being in the Lands Channel, not wanted DRS gone over other more egregious (imo) creatures. So what do you label those of us who held this view months before the ban?
    Do not make fun of lands masters, they've spent many years mastering the punishing fire technique in the secret loam monastery. Do not mistake them with the miracles masters, eternal rivals, they won't like it.
    Something about how fun it is pulling the wings off flies and microwaving the neighbors cat?

Hymn-Slinging Mod
    Sep 2008
    The U-easy-anna

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Deuce View Post
    Witnessed an interesting conversation the other week, in which one of the participants argued that any card with ≥40% metagame penetration (whatever the hell that means) should be banned. I'd say "Discuss," but given the tenor of his arguments for such a proposition (and the obvious consequences of such an approach that we can predict with certainty), it'd probably be better if we didn't.
    Do a thought experiment where every one of those cards is banned every month. How long do you think it would take to arrive at a format where there are only literal Grizzly Bears legal?

It's an absurd proposition that is a race to the bottom (which you allude to). It's why a data-only driven model is certainly a poor implementation if your intent is to have a sustainable format. See my post above for my expanded views.

It's been more than a month, pretty sure it's been two. But I said it before the ban and I'll still say it now, until something demonstrates to me otherwise.

Don't imagine I am the kind of person to not change my mind when presented with reasonable cases. Once upon a not so long time ago, I was even a post-Modernist like most everyone else here. But I realized it was a trap. And so I changed my position.

Foreign Black Border
    Jun 2012
    Houston, Texas

It's been more than a month, pretty sure it's been two. But I said it before the ban and I'll still say it now, until something demonstrates to me otherwise.
    *checks calendar* huh, guess I should cut back on the rum then. That said, I think it's a matter of perspective

Quote Originally Posted by H
    There were few decks that could not, using maindeck cards, fight off Deathrite. Not that Deathrite wasn't very good. It was, it was the Brainstorm of utility creatures, exceedingly good. And it was highly played because of that. But, like Brainstorm, it did not, in a manner, promote one deck to the detriment of others, or any given strategy over others. It's a nuance thing, but that is my point, these decisions are all nuance. Analytically, Brainstorm should be banned. Except it isn't. Deathrite lay in that category to me.
    You certainly aren't wrong, however, it homogenized the format tactically. Strategically the format was very diverse, except all the games played out the same way. Almost every deck went underground sea>ponder, or underground sea>deathrite shaman. While games certainly ended differently (be it, getting beat to death via delver, exceedingly large walking ballista, the same parasitic strix cast multiple times, etc), how they got there was exceedingly similar.

I have, as you know being in the Lands Channel, not wanted DRS gone over other more egregious (imo) creatures. So what do you label those of us who held this view months before the ban?
    Misguided. DRS made cards like Leovold and your favorite merfolk much more castable than they would otherwise. Turn 3 TNN/Leo is much easier to handle than turn 2. True Name still sees play, but Leovold has almost disappeared from the format.

Admittedly this is only a couple of months out and Legacy moves at a snails pace so that is liable to change in a year.
    I still have a strong suspicion that if 'Thalia, Heretic Cathar' had been named 'Frank, Heretic Cathar', people would be a lot more skeptical of it.

Hymn-Slinging Mod
    Sep 2008
    The U-easy-anna

*checks calendar* huh, guess I should cut back on the rum then. That said, I think it's a matter of perspective
    Nah, lay it on man.

But you are absolutely correct. It is a matter of perspective. Because what inevitably does define Legacy is not set in any sort of stone. I don't preface all that I wrote above with the fact that it is solely my opinion, but it indeed is.

You certainly aren't wrong, however, it homogenized the format tactically. Strategically the format was very diverse, except all the games played out the same way. Almost every deck went underground sea>ponder, or underground sea>deathrite shaman. While games certainly ended differently (be it, getting beat to death via delver, exceedingly large walking ballista, the same parasitic strix cast multiple times, etc), how they got there was exceedingly similar.
    Indeed a fact. However, minus Deathrite, we've extingiushed that line, but not the root cause of it. Delver decks are still a thing, just in non-BUG colors. Food Chain and Alluren are simply not particularly competitive things now, seemingly. So, in reality, we actually have less diversity, if we look at it this way. Which is to say, really, that this is also a matter of perception.

Misguided. DRS made cards like Leovold and your favorite merfolk much more castable than they would otherwise. Turn 3 TNN/Leo is much easier to handle than turn 2. True Name still sees play, but Leovold has almost disappeared from the format.

Admittedly this is only a couple of months out and Legacy moves at a snails pace so that is liable to change in a year.
    I can't pretend that Leovold was probably a good idea to print, as is. However it still then saddens me to have lost Deathrite for keeping TNN/Leovold (which are, by my arbitrary metric, more degenerate and less of a positive for the format) then. Your second point though is what I point out though, that there is very little upside now to splashing Green over Red, which is why you see so few Leovold around. Simply, without Deathrite, Green has very little to offer, so the format now homogenizes around Grixis, since the pay-off of Red is better, for 'Blasts and Bolt. Again, you are correct that the format homogenized around Deathrite, but now it just homogenizes around the next best option, so where have we really gotten? Time will tell, I guess.

Jan 2016
    Italy

My point was that your comment makes no sense.
    Mine was exactly the same. I simply chose, for once, not spending too many words in mocking your whining.
    It's not like that specific post of yours was particularly rich in content, it was just you crying and complaining. On the contrary, after me being a dick, you immediately spent a few words more and made a very interesting meditation.

As for dissatisfaction. Feline is basicly gone, Einherjer is not really seen anymkre, Megadeus was agreeing with the stagnant nature of the format last page. Slowly, the old guard are fading away.
    Wait. Are those pillars of the legacy community worldwide? USA wide? The legacy is dead if they are gone? OHHHHH MY GOOOOD
    So sorry for you guys. But if instead you are referring to TheSource users, and that means that THE FORUM is dying, well, good luck have fun to you all and goodbye.
    It just so it happens that in Italy the forum dedicated to eternal died three years ago (by the way I suspect Ehineriar came here from there when that one closed), and the legacy scene is still alive and kicking. Try to understand the difference between the forum and the format, the internet and the real life. And while you're there, as I already said, try to understand USA is not the fucking center of the world.

Yea, you where being a dick, I noticed.
    Regards.

Mar 2013

I am talking about the format, not the site. I would be shocked if about 70% of Legacy based communication is not done though Facebook/Discord/other direct points of contact these days. (The rest on Twitter, Reddit or other public facing sites.) Facebook itself is so omnipresent now that there is no longer dedicated Aus eternal forums any more. I'm not complaining about that, it's the way of the internet now.

Also you say "Whining" I say answering a question asked.
    Question: Hey, why ain't you all bitching about this T16 finish.
    Answer: Becouse it wasn't news and Legacy is ecpected to be stale. You all already knew that and why.

You: You where whining.
    Me: Nope, just answered a question about why I didn't bother to bitch about a T16 with 13 decks that all are built around the same ideal and thus are not shockingly unexpected in the T16.
    You: Hey you said something else.
    Me: Nope, still just rehashing old shit that I have said before.

I like to think that the most important thing I do is is fail to update the DTB correctly, not converse over this shit. But hey, who knows.

Foreign Black Border
    Jun 2012
    Houston, Texas

And while you're there, as I already said, try to understand USA is not the fucking center of the world.
    He's just mad his ancestors got sent to Australia and not the other, more free, british colony

Hymn-Slinging Mod
    Sep 2008
    The U-easy-anna

He's just mad his ancestors got sent to Australia and not the other, more free, british colony
    It's always those pesky ancestors!

Just like those jerks who thought Brainstorm was a good idea!

Mar 2013

To quote my uni professor: They got the Puritans, we got the Convicts. We got the better end of the deal.

Foreign Black Border
    Jun 2012
    Houston, Texas

We don’t have a witchcraft problem at least

We don’t have a witchcraft problem at least anymore
    Ftfy

Another noticeable difference between former British colonies, the Americas do not attempt to kill humans with fauna and flora at every turn.

Thread Information