View Poll Results: Most bannable card in Legacy? (not that they will touch it)

Voters
192. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brainstorm

16 8.33%
  • Force of Will

4 2.08%
  • Lion's Eye Diamond

35 18.23%
  • Counterbalance

34 17.71%
  • Sensei's Divining Top

103 53.65%
  • Tarmogoyf

46 23.96%
  • Phyrexian Dreadnaught

2 1.04%
  • Goblin Lackey

4 2.08%
  • Standstill

6 3.13%
  • Natural Order

8 4.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 966 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 46686691695696296396496596696796896997097610161066 ... LastLast
Results 19,301 to 19,320 of 23542

Thread: All B/R update speculation.

Greatness awaits!
    Oct 2010
    Berlin, Germany

Re: All B/R update speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dice_Box View Post
    We have a card that already stifles every fucking thing, it's that card alone that in my mind is the issue, not the idea that the Blue engine would not exist after or even continue to be dominate. I'm not a total idiot, I am aware it would be.
    I disagree respectfully with linking it to "a card". It's the absurd card selection/quality for next to no opportunity cost which makes "the blue shell" soooooo much better than most non-blue decks. It's pretty irrelevant if your cantrip/cardselection core is BS/Ponder/Probe, Ponder/Preordain/Probe or SDT/Ponder/BS.

If you want an example of the power of blue card selection even without Brainstorm, I think the History of Modern and its Ux combo decks gives a decent example of such. We both know how excessive the bans have been in order to bring down "the blue shell" in that format down to the level of non-blue decks.

Chopping BS is just harming a few decks who rely on it as a tool to get rid of clunky chaff, but isn't really neutering the fundamental advantage the blue shell has over the rest. It would need banning the top 2-3 cards of that shell at once, to feel a shakeup. I however doubt, that this is going to happen ever, as the outcome would be a drastic backlash of the community.
    www.theepicstorm.com - Your Source for The Epic Storm - Articles, Reports, Decktech and more!

Join us at Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
    Lemnear sounds harsh at times, but he means well. Or to destroy, but that's when he starts rapping.

Architect by day, rapstar by night. He's pretty much the German Hannah Montana. Sometimes he even comes in like a wrecking ball.

Some dipshit of a Moderator.
    Mar 2013
    A Tabernacle in some random Valley.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemnear View Post
    Chopping BS is just harming a few decks who rely on it as a tool to get rid of clunky chaff, but isn't really neutering the fundamental advantage the blue shell has over the rest. It would need banning the top 2-3 cards of that shell at once, to feel a shakeup. I however doubt, that this is going to happen ever, as the outcome would be a drastic backlash of the community.
    The thing is we are well past where you can turn back that clock, for good or ill that is a part of this format. So if you take out Brainstorm, a card I feel has a power level unmatched but any card in the format not named Gaia's Cradle, you bring down the power level of that engine some. But that engine is not going away.

You could ban 4 Cantrips tomorrow and Legacy would find more. There are a ton to use as proven buy Portent popping up. I know it's for other reasons then just it's a cantrip, but it's still a point to think about. If you want to kill the engine totally you have to ban so much shit the format becomes laughable. It's better to accept that in this case the war is over, your not going to win.

My complaint is that Brainstorm itself is far far more powerful than anything that could replace it. I think it should go for a bunch of reasons but I do not think we should take a chainsaw to Blue. Ponder or Preodain I think are not realistic asks for banning.
    It is better to ask and look stupid then keep your mouth shut and remain so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spam View Post
    Do not make fun of lands masters, they've spent many years mastering the punishing fire technique in the secret loam monastery. Do not mistake them with the miracles masters, eternal rivals, they won't like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVicious View Post
    I hope your afterlife is filled with eternal torment.
    Fuck. Which one of my quotes do I drop for this?
    Something about how fun it is pulling the wings off flies and microwaving the neighbors cat?

Here I Rule!!!!!!!!!!
    Oct 2008
    Minneapolis MN

If you want an example of the power of blue card selection even without Brainstorm, I think the History of Modern and its Ux combo decks gives a decent example of such. We both know how excessive the bans have been in order to bring down "the blue shell" in that format down to the level of non-blue decks.

Modern's blue decks are pretty well balanced in terms of cantrips right now, so I don't agree with this. Blue is a good color to play in Modern, but stuff like Serum Visions and Opt aren't nearly powerful enough to justify in every non-prison deck. Jund is a thing that exists still in Modern. Search for Azcanta is making a more powerful argument for adding blue to random decks, but Serum Visions and company haven't swayed Modern in that direction yet.

My complaint is that Brainstorm itself is far far more powerful than anything that could replace it. I think it should go for a bunch of reasons but I do not think we should take a chainsaw to Blue. Ponder or Preodain I think are not realistic asks for banning.
    This is correct. BS is far and away better than anything that you can use other than it. Ponder/Preordain are good, but not to the point of replacing your last 2 top decked lands with relevant cards. BS allows people to keep hands that are only 5/7ths good knowing that they can get rid of the bad stuff for good stuff. BS allows you to hide the thing you don't want to be Thoughtseized. The other cards help with variance but not nearly at the same level.

Greatness awaits!
    Oct 2010
    Berlin, Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Ignition View Post
    Modern's blue decks are pretty well balanced in terms of cantrips right now, so I don't agree with this. Blue is a good color to play in Modern, but stuff like Serum Visions and Opt aren't nearly powerful enough to justify in every non-prison deck. Jund is a thing that exists still in Modern. Search for Azcanta is making a more powerful argument for adding blue to random decks, but Serum Visions and company haven't swayed Modern in that direction yet.
    That's why I said "history of modern" to point at the fact that they had to ban DDT, TC, Probe, Ponder and Preordain (as well as almost all the combo enablers these blue cards could fetch), before blue was "just another color" in the format.

Mind that these had to be banned in WotCs opinion, despite many blue powerhouses not even in the format due to their age (like Force of Will) and the creature powercreep within the last decade.
    www.theepicstorm.com - Your Source for The Epic Storm - Articles, Reports, Decktech and more!

Join us at Facebook!

Lemnear sounds harsh at times, but he means well. Or to destroy, but that's when he starts rapping.

Architect by day, rapstar by night. He's pretty much the German Hannah Montana. Sometimes he even comes in like a wrecking ball.

Quote Originally Posted by kinda View Post
    Guess how many fair decks without brainstorm have > 1% meta share now? (Note: I consider thalia decks prison not fair)
    So, if you stall your opponents with Wasteland, Daze, Spell Peirce, Cabal Therapy, you can be a fair deck, but if you stall them with Wasteland, Thalia, and other hate bears you're not a fair deck? That's not how I would define "fair", but if we go that way surely Maverick is also not fair. It runs Thalia, Teeg, other hate bears, and can waste-lock the opponent.

Prison is just a kind of control, and it follows aggro/prison is just a kind of aggro/control. DnT is a prison deck in the same sense that Czech or Blade are control decks.

I would define "fair" as:
    • Creature based.
    • A balanced mix of threats and answers.
    • A "fair" mana curve.
    That counts Maverick and D&T, but excludes Burn and eldrazi.

The first point is wrong and a bit bizarre?
    We're having a good talk (), but I guess I'm not explaining this well. I'll try again.

The majority of PvP interaction comes at the hands of threats, answers, lock pieces, and combos. We don't use pur engines to interact. I don't "Loam" my opponent. I interact with the Lands I get. Loam only gets Lands, so that limits the type of interactions it produces, but BS gets anything. I don't "get Brainstormed". My opponent casts BS, and then they don't interact with the cards they find.

As somebody primarily interested in PvP interaction, I don't care if your cards come from Silvan Library, BoB, Brainstorm, Faithless Looting, or redundancy. I care about what those cards are - threats, answers, lock pieces, combo pieces.

I understand that Miracles interacts by setting their top deck for CB. But that's unique to that deck. There is false bidding cards from discard. But the majority of the time, BS is used for card selection; which is not actually interactive. It facilitates interaction, but the type of interaction it facilitates is determined by the play-styles of the deck - not by the nature of BS.

DRS, on the other hand, is directly interactive, and interacts the same way in pretty much every deck that plays it. It makes for same-ish decks.

Per mtg top 8 for the full 2011 year the following fair decks without brainstorm but with > 1% meta share are:

Merfolk 7%
    Zoo 7%
    Goblins 3%
    The rock 4%
    Those of those decks were struggling by 2012 - Maverick Summer. Can't really blame cantrip.

More relevantly, How many fair decks are not running DRS? U/R Prowess at 3%. And Prowess plays quite a bit differently than all the BUGx midrange (and Grixis midrange/tempo). Prowess is a border line aggro deck.

Virtually every fair deck in the format runs BS & Delver, or both. So if we were to ban one of those cards, why chose the card that enables our only classic control deck as well helping combo stay relevant? Are we trying to maximise splash damage?
    Supremacy 2020 is the modern era game of nuclear brinksmanship! My blog:
    https://fieldmarshalshandbook.wordpress.com

You can play Lands.dec in EDH too! My primer:
    http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/t...lara-lands-dec

The argument is that Recall fits into many (strategically) different decks which can coexist in a strategically balanced meta.

Looks weak to me. But Recall would go in Control, Midrange, Combo... Strategic derversity...
    But there is no evidence that decks of all those styles would actually be competitive. Your just pulling that conjecture out of your ass.

Some dipshit of a Moderator.
    Mar 2013
    A Tabernacle in some random Valley.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimhead View Post
    But there is no evidence that decks of all those styles would actually be competitive. Your just pulling that conjecture out of your ass.
    We are talking about recall here. I would bet the GDP of a small nation they would be competitive. Not that it was ever really the argument. The argument was that arguments used in defence of Brainstorm have to be about abstractions, because when arguments made on things such as, well, numbers, facts and metrics are used we have to ignore them. You want a debate on that one go talk to Aaron, it was his fucking tweet that said exactly that.

Also as for talking out of said ass, did you read the title of thread your posting in? What else did you think happens in here? Honest and frank discussion and debate with people who have any wish other than to amuse themselves and fit into tribes of which to attack the other side? Come on, your a prick, but your not a fool.
    It is better to ask and look stupid then keep your mouth shut and remain so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spam View Post
    Do not make fun of lands masters, they've spent many years mastering the punishing fire technique in the secret loam monastery. Do not mistake them with the miracles masters, eternal rivals, they won't like it.
    I hope your afterlife is filled with eternal torment.
    Fuck. Which one of my quotes do I drop for this?
    Something about how fun it is pulling the wings off flies and microwaving the neighbors cat?

As somebody primarily interested in PvP interaction, I don't care if your cards come from Silvan Library, BoB, Brainstorm, Faithless Looting, or redundancy. I care about what those cards are - threats, answers, lock pieces, combo pieces.
    Wait a moment? Are you serious? You never blew up a Sylvan Library or BoB? You never surgicalled a Loam? You never revoked a LED?? This makes no sense...

Virtually every fair deck in the format runs BS & Delver, or both. So if we were to ban one of those cards, why chose the card that enables our only classic control deck as well helping combo stay relevant? Are we trying to maximise splash damage?
    That's because you don't believe other decks will finally be able to perform. Decks that are just not good enough in a format dominated by Brainstorm. I believe that brewers will finally start again with a blank slate and not just with 4 BS, 4 Ponder, 4 Fow and a bunch of blue fetches.

3-point-shooter

Feb 2006

I agree with your assessment on the blue shell advantage, but it does not mean Brainstorm should not be axed.
    It is dangerous to group Brainstorm together with other cantrips, as Brainstorm clearly stands out. Brainstorm is between cantrips and Ancestral Recall! Sorry if some people do not like the analogy, but let's see the fact:
    A cantrip draws you 1 card, and has +0 CA
    Brainstrom draws you 3 cards, and has +0 CA
    Ancestral recall draws you 3 cards, and has +2 CA

Banning any real blue cantrip does not make much sense: Ponder can be replaced by Portent, Preordain by Serum Vision, for example. Yes they are downgrades in terms of card selection, but you get the basic draw 1 card, +0 CA.
    But try to replace Brainstorm, you get worse selection, draw 2 fewer cards, and only keep the +0 CA aspect. I have no doubt blue cantrip shell would still work without Brainstorm, but it will be much fairer and therefore less dominant. Legacy welcomes powerful strategies, and welcomes the blue cantrip shell. I just can not agree with people pointing fingers to a B/G creature to fix the problem, like they did to a 1G creature, while the problem lies in a U instant. Blue mages, please give Legacy some justice.

PS: I have seen Brainstorm as the problem since the beginning of the thread, and only get softer during some new card releases that can be perceived as Brainstorm hoser (for example, Spirit of the Labyrinth). Do we really want to face the Vintage situation that they ban all the Artefacts before touching the Workshop?
    Last edited by tsabo_tavoc; 05-18-2018 at 04:49 AM. Reason: add PS
    On the Sep 2011 Ban List Updates,
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancer View Post
    Yep DCI/Wizards never fails... those that cry the loudest wins!

Quote Originally Posted by Nielsie View Post
    Wait a moment? Are you serious? You never blew up a Sylvan Library or BoB? You never surgicalled a Loam? You never revoked a LED?? This makes no sense...
    Yes I have. With answers, which are what you use to the interact. The other engine itself is not an interactive tool - it sets interactions.

Quote Originally Posted by Nielsie View Post
    That's because you don't believe other decks will finally be able to perform. Decks that are just not good enough in a format dominated by Brainstorm. I believe that brewers will finally start again with a blank slate and not just with 4 BS, 4 Ponder, 4 Fow and a bunch of blue fetches.
    If the DRS/Cantrip fair decks take a hit, something fair that was held back will be able to perform to a more competitive level. I don't personally care if it's Punishing Maverick, Merfolk, Affinity, Thresh, Prowess, or Infect. Those decks are all sufficiently different from the BUGX midrange which is dominating the fair-deck sector.

I'm not a interested in choosing which fair decks benefit from the ban. (If I were to choose, I would want to see faster tempo and aggro - not just a different flavour of "midrange grind" please).
    But I do care about preserving combo and hard control. BS does more work by miles than DRS at supporting those styles. To me, that's more important than making KotR (or Goblins, or whatever) great again.

We just have different values.

Not that it was ever really the argument. The argument was that arguments used in defence of Brainstorm have to be about abstractions, because when arguments made on things such as, well, numbers, facts and metrics are used we have to ignore them.

You want a debate on that one go talk to Aaron, it was his fucking tweet that said exactly that.
    Only "saturation" metrics, if I recall ArFo's comments.

Arguments based on play-styles diversity (a foreign concept to you, apparently), are at the forefront. You consistently ignore this PoV, because you can't (or won't) imagine anybody could actually care about that more than engines.

You're not a fool either, so you must be purposely closing your mind to this.

We are talking about recall here. I would bet the GDP of a small nation they would be competitive.
    They won't all be competitive if one style rises above the rest. Do you honestly believe if we unleashed Black Lotus that fair decks would even stand a chance? Lotus slots into fair decks easily enough, but that doesn't mean they could compete with the combo and prison decks that would truly abuse Lotus.

Also as for talking out of said ass, did you read the title of thread your posting in? What else did you think happens in here?
    Sometimes Intellectual honesty happens here. There is no excuse for anything less in a public discussion forum.

Edit - why do you think I want to keep BS legal? You sure as hell aren't listening to my stated reasons, so you must have a theory? You know I have zero interest in playing the damn card...

Jan 2017
    London

Quote Originally Posted by Tittliewinks22 View Post
    Still wondering why Top was banned... Every major paper event since the ban has had every round go to time++.
    Yup, I'm in agreement with this. Rounds just aren't any shorter with top banned.

I'd quite like to see top unbanned for format diversity (nic fit, doomsday, painter, cloudpost etc) with counterbalance banned to prevent the lock returning to miracles, which will make it weaker to combo and delver and means that not everyone would have to play decays. I think terminus is a key card to have access to as one of the few ways shaman and delver can be kept up with, alongside being a clean answer to true name and leovold.

Top is/was such a sweet card to play with (and against imo, lots of interesting mind games and play patterns) and it's a shame it's gone.

Jan 2017
    London

I decided to back up my previous post with some numbers. I'm on a train and bored so why not?

Per mtg top 8 for the full 2011 year the following fair decks without brainstorm but with > 1% meta share are:

Merfolk 7%
    Zoo 7%
    Goblins 3%
    The rock 4%

Guess how many fair decks without brainstorm have > 1% meta share now? (Note: I consider thalia decks prison not fair)
    So, Merfolk is still played but is a worse aggro/control deck than Delver against much of the field due to the requirement of having several threats which cost 2+ mana, as opposed to one young pyro/true-name/angler/delver and free disruption (with cantrips to tie it all together, sure, but those were played alongside werebear and nimble mongoose) Delver was printed in 2012 and thresh became the best deck, since then Delver has remained aggro/control king.

Zoo died to batterskull, 2011, and terminus, 2012.

Goblins is still played, and has the same problems as always - loses to fast combo decks, which have become more powerful due to new printings (griselbrand, 2012, and past in flames, 2011).

The rock - fair point here, whilst people still play jund, it is essentially worse pile because of leovold, jace, countermagic and of course, cantrips. The rock probably died when they printed shardless agent in 2012, which fell out of popularity last year.

Most of these decks were killed by new printings, not just because brainstorm exists.

Also - how is a Thalia deck not a 'fair' deck? Thalia encourages you to play a creature deck and punishes cantrips and combo decks. Is this just because it's not a vanilla zoo creature or it wasn't printed in Alpha like lord of atlantis?

Greatness awaits!
    Oct 2010
    Berlin, Germany

Quote Originally Posted by FGCmtg View Post
    Also - how is a Thalia deck not a 'fair' deck? Thalia encourages you to play a creature deck and punishes cantrips and combo decks. Is this just because it's not a vanilla zoo creature or it wasn't printed in Alpha like lord of atlantis?
    Because you are making a nutshell argument, undermining the fact that Wasteland/AetherVial/Port/GhostQuarter/etc aim at the opponent never getting a foot on the ground while you keep cheating manacosts.

Join us at Facebook!

Jan 2017
    London

Because you are making a nutshell argument, undermining the fact that Wasteland/AetherVial/Port/GhostQuarter/etc aim at the opponent never getting a foot on the ground while you keep cheating manacosts.
    Sure, but goblins and merfolk have played all of those cards (minus ghost quarter in the case of merfolk afaik, goblins has played gq), and those were two of the 'fair' decks mentioned in the original post, so I don't see those as distinguishing factors.

Greatness awaits!
    Oct 2010
    Berlin, Germany

Sure, but goblins and merfolk have played all of those cards (minus ghost quarter in the case of merfolk afaik, goblins has played gq), and those were two of the 'fair' decks mentioned in the original post, so I don't see those as distinguishing factors.
    This fair/unfair metric is bollocks by default.

Every decks aim is to minimalize the opponents options to interact with your win condition, no matter if its discard, counter, landdestruction, Prison elements, swarming, hexproof, whatever. If your opponent has no answers to your wincon, he loses. Just that simple.

Join us at Facebook!

Jan 2017
    London

This fair/unfair metric is bollocks by default.

Every decks aim is to minimalize the opponents options to interact with your win condition, no matter if its discard, counter, landdestruction, Prison elements, swarming, hexproof, whatever. If your opponent has no answers to your wincon, he loses. Just that simple.
    Sure, so why doesn't Thalia count as a card that is played in non brainstorm decks which aren't combo based is my question. I think there is far too much reminiscing about a time where legacy was a different game to play, where the cards played, and specifically creatures played, were from a different age of magic.

Those cards have been outclassed. The port/waste/vial deck is no longer goblins, it's dnt. The blue aggro/control daze/fow deck is no longer merfolk, it's delver. This is due to new printings, not brainstorm existing in the format.

So, Merfolk is still played but is a worse aggro/control deck than Delver against much of the field due to the requirement of having several threats which cost 2+ mana, as opposed to one young pyro/true-name/angler/delver and free disruption (with cantrips to tie it all together, sure, but those were played alongside werebear and nimble mongoose) Delver was printed in 2012 and thresh became the best deck, since then Delver has remained aggro/control king.

Zoo died to batterskull, 2011, and terminus, 2012.

Goblins is still played, and has the same problems as always - loses to fast combo decks, which have become more powerful due to new printings (griselbrand, 2012, and past in flames, 2011).

The rock - fair point here, whilst people still play jund, it is essentially worse pile because of leovold, jace, countermagic and of course, cantrips. The rock probably died when they printed shardless agent in 2012, which fell out of popularity last year.

Most of these decks were killed by new printings, not just because brainstorm exists.

@fgcMVP: I think you're points are right (except on thalia) but you're omitting important details. Primarily that brainstorm and to a lesser extent other cantrips are enabling the cards you mentioned like delver and terminus. Both are modern legal but hardly oppressive...arguably even bad in the format.

Merfolk: Yeah I despise delver...which you know obviously. Notable exception though is when it's played in a transformational sb, then it's of course sweet*. Banning either brainstorm or ponder+preordain would make delver much worse. It wouldn't be obvious anymore to run it over mongoose or goyf right?

Zoo: Batterskull isn't helpful but it wasn't a death blow either. They had lots of ways of getting rid of stoneforge and then winning before batterskull dropped. Banning brainstorm would end terminus I imagine, not sure if ponder+preordain would do the trick?

Goblins: Combo isn't the issue, 2011 was about the time I did well with goblins at a few upstate NY larger events and I don't remember ever beating a mystical tutor deck or led dredge. Non combo decks including counter top used to be much better matchups. Similar story here in a hit to cantrips would hurt terminus/mentor/delver.

Rock: Yeah, again a hit to cantrips make the cards you mentioned worse, especially leovold.

Really? Thalia is definitely a prison card, it's a thorn/sphere card on legs. It combines with other cards like wasteland and prelate to stop players from playing the game.

Jan 2017
    London

@fgcMVP: I think you're points are right (except on thalia) but you're omitting important details. Primarily that brainstorm and to a lesser extent other cantrips are enabling the cards you mentioned like delver and terminus. Both are modern legal but hardly oppressive...arguably even bad in the format.

Merfolk: Yeah I despise delver...which you know obviously. Notable exception though is when it's played in a transformational sb, then it's of course sweet*. Banning either brainstorm or ponder+preordain would make delver much worse. It wouldn't be obvious anymore to run it over mongoose or goyf right?

Zoo: Batterskull isn't helpful but it wasn't a death blow either. They had lots of ways of getting rid of stoneforge and then winning before batterskull dropped. Banning brainstorm would end terminus I imagine, not sure if ponder+preordain would do the trick?

Goblins: Combo isn't the issue, 2011 was about the time I did well with goblins at a few upstate NY larger events and I don't remember ever beating a mystical tutor deck or led dredge. Non combo decks including counter top used to be much better matchups. Similar story here in a hit to cantrips would hurt terminus/mentor/delver.

Rock: Yeah, again a hit to cantrips make the cards you mentioned worse, especially leovold.

Really? Thalia is definitely a prison card, it's a thorn/sphere card on legs. It combines with other cards like wasteland and prelate to stop players from playing the game.
    I suppose I just don't care about banning the cantrips, and I spend a lot of time working out how to beat the metagame as it currently stands, because that's what the game is at the moment.

So, a summary, yes brainstorm makes terminus much better, it doesn't really make delver that much better and it'd still be better than merfolk. I suppose the main reason I don't want to ban brainstorm is because banning brainstorm makes force of will decks less viable/significantly worse, which means a large part of the format devolves into br reanimator mirrors, which sounds like hell to me. It's still better to play most things over tarmogoyf, as angler and young pyro would still be much better cards that don't have a negative value proposition when matched up against fatal push.

What do you think is stopping goblins from being t1? It has favourable matchups vs pile, miracles and delver. It loses to all the combo decks more often than not, I would say your sample size is v small.

Yes Thalia is a prison card, designed to punish cantrip decks and combo, which are a part of the format, because vanilla creatures are bad. See you later ;)

Greatness awaits!
    Oct 2010
    Berlin, Germany

I think there is far too much reminiscing about a time where legacy was a different game to play, where the cards played, and specifically creatures played, were from a different age of magic.
    There is no doubt about it, however it's a natural phenomenon, as language and definitions within the game are passed down over player generations and most players who entered the format/game within the era of MaRos NewWorldOrder, don't even know the decks, cards and powerlevel which formed mentioned definitions in the first place.

To some extend we can be thankful that todays format isnt looking like the one 12 years plus ago, on the other hand we have to question if the stoneage criterias/language isn't a relic of the past as well. There are still plenty of people around who call DnT an aggro deck based on running mainly creatures or call Burn a combo deck because of the lack of beforementioned card type. The fair/unfair discussion is just an outstandingly cringeworthy leftover in my opinion, implying that there are ACTUALLY decks playable which do not actively try to prevent the opponent from playing their deck as they planned.

Join us at Facebook!

Thread Information