First of all Id like to call this deck The Ol Bouncearovy in honor to one of Kyuss kick ass songs.
Now the important stuff, Im building this Pauper evolution deck, It has a bit of Orzhov Blink and a bit of Parlor Tricks. I.E. UB control, bounce and smash face with flyers and so.

Spells
4_Daze
4_Snuff Out
4_Brainstorm
2_Vial (I only have two, completing the playset is top priority)
2_Echoing truth
1_Crystal Shard

Critters
4_Pit Keeper
1_Cavern Harpy
3_Wormfang drake
4_Manowar
2_Murderous Redcap
2_Waning wurm

7_ open slot

Lands
4_Terramorphic expanse
2_Dimir Aqueduct
8_Island
6_Swamp

Card Explanations:
Daze, Snuff Out and Vial need are self explanatory (vial 3-4 are coming someday, hope so) The Shard and the truths are both offensive/defensive and comboing tols, Brainstorm might be a bit shaffy here since I only have the expanses for shuffling. Of the open slots 3 were Washouts, but 4 CC proved too much. Im thinking Truth 3-4 and maybe an extra Shard r another creature.
The Pit Keepers, Manowars and Redcaps all have juicy CIPs either granting control, tempo or recursion. Drake is the flying beats (four was just to many, since I dont run that many creatures) and the single Harpy helps The CIP dudes, dont run more same reason than Drake (they are a 3/1 split). The waning Wurms are an experiment Im running, blackest crappiest ball lightning ever printed, work well with Harpy, Drake, Shard and friends.
The remaining 4 open slots were an Wurm and Redcap number 3 and two Parasitic Strix, but I seemed to never had a black creature on the board by the time it came into play. Im clueless about this slots.
As far as the land goes, the Aqueducts are kinda lame, but I didnt figure anything better yet (vial when i get them, but until then...)

Any thoughts, Ideas, Suggestions are surely than welcomed, please keep in mind thet this is a budget deck so dont even mention Seize, Stalker, Countertop, Fow or adding green for Goyf and Deed cause I will i9nmediatly assume that you have a playset to spare.

Keep the mana Flowing.