Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Storming to Second Place - Eli's 10/17/09

Everybody's a jerk! You, me..........this jerk.
    Jan 2006
    DuPont Circle

Re: Storming to Second Place - Eli's 10/17/09

I have to give a huge shout out to EPIC for attempting to ditch Bryant. Try harder next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGruber View Post
    Look, I will suck your dick. I will suck your fucking dick. I will do it, just join my team. I’ll suck your dick. You can fuck me or get fucked by me. You can watch me fuck something. Just point at something, I’ll fuck it for you. Just tell me what you want me to fuck!
    ~ Team Unicorn Motto

Quote Originally Posted by The Pharmacist View Post
    I charged you $10 because you won. I didn't charge Di any money, but thanks for paying for my gas. Lol
    Completely random, but that reminds of the end of a Magic game night at a friends' house 5-6 years ago. I was very tired and didn't want to go home by foot (plus winter, cold, etc), so I asked said friend if he could drive me home. Of course he didn't want to, but to get on my nerves and test me he added he would do it if I would pay him 20 euros. A few minutes later, I agreed. He was a bit baffled but immediately added "and you're gonna have to pay me before, smarty". To which I said okay and handed him the 20 euros.

He spent the whole trip (only like five minutes, but still) giggling about how he couldn't believe I caved and so on. Then he dropped me in front of my place, and I turned back and added "BTW, say thanks to your parents for the 20 euros". He then realized I had paid him with some of the money his parents had left for him in the living room for the weekend.

I'll forever cherish the memory of his face realizing he went out of his comfy warm house at 5 AM just so he could give me a nice free ride home and then head back like a champ, and the pleasure I felt having so simply yet so beautifully outnailed him. Ha ! Serves him right for trying to be a bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by cdr View Post
    140x Relentless Rats
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Bleiweiss
    I wish that Wizards would have just gone ahead and done away with the Reserved List entirely. It is nothing but a blight on the game and one that long outlived its purpose. [...] I am wholeheartedly in favor of getting rid of the Reserved List and reprinting higher-dollar staple cards from EDH and Legacy. Pete Hoefling the owner of StarCityGames.com agrees with my point of view as well.
    - Ben Bleiweiss, SCG General Manager, Feb 2010

It´s just more individual party in your head.
    Apr 2007
    Germany

In round 2 where you have 5 mana after IT and go for AN, why not IGG taking IT, LED and D.Ritual? Or did you already pitch it to some mox?
    Apart from that, Congratz one more time :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordel View Post
    I'm not crying about it...I'm using as an example to illustrate why you should not be taken seriously.
    DCI: 68 10 43 34

Bryant Cook

Quote Originally Posted by NQN View Post
    In round 2 where you have 5 mana after IT and go for AN, why not IGG taking IT, LED and D.Ritual? Or did you already pitch it to some mox?
    Apart from that, Congratz one more time :)
    I boarded it out.

Get Money, Ghost
    Oct 2005
    Albany

Grats on the finish, yafuck.
    Team Rehab- We Keep Coming Back For More
    Team Blitzkrieg- Swagga.
    Storm Boards
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeSpam View Post
    Legacy is like Japan. We don't make stuff, we just make stuff better.

Banned

Sep 2009
    In a cave.

Congrats Bryant. You still lose to Turbo Land, to bad I'm to poor to play Magic...

Round 3 vs Bant Survival:

"He plays a Gaddock Teeg, swings one. I draw a Lotus Petal, Pass. He plays a Kira. I draw a City of Brass, pass. He plays a Rhox War Monk. I draw a Rite of Flame. I chant, it get’s forced"

How can anything be forced when a Teeg is on the table?

Site Contributor
    Aug 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Bryant Cook View Post
    For sure. I should've caught that.
    Henrik: RTFT
    Super Bizarros Team. Beating everything with small green dudes and big waves.

Thread Information