Alright, I just came from a 25-man tourney.

I played this deck:
8 Forest
1 Pendelhaven
3 Land Grant

4 Heritage Druid
4 Nettle Sentinel
4 Llanowar Elves
4 Quirion Ranger
4 Elvish Visionary
4 Priest of Titania
4 Wren's Run Vanquisher
4 Elvish Archdruid
4 Elvish Spirit Guide
4 Imperious Perfect
4 Sylvan Messanger
2 Elvish Champion
2 Tribal Forcemage Sideboard:
4 Leyline of Lifeforce
3 Krosan Grip
3 Pithing Needle
3 Relic of Progenitus
2 Winter Orb

Match 1 - Kris with Goblins

Game 1: I did the usual elvish beatdown. He burned a couple of my guys with Gempalm Incinerator. I got him down to 2 with only Elvish Archruid as my lord when he Vialed in Goblin Sharpshooter with Goblin Warchief into play. Then he casted Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker, copy Sharpshooter, ping everyone for 2, and only left with Wren's Run Vanquisher. Apparently you can do the following: ping the 3/3 with 2 Sharpshooter, then since one of them is a Kiki-Jiki copied token, it gets sacrificed at the beginning of end step, triggering Sharpshooter's untap, pinging my Vanquisher again for 1. I was left with no-one

Side In: 3x Pithing Needle, 2x Winter Orb
Side Out: 1x Quirion Ranger, 1x Nettle Sentinel, 1x Heritage Druid, 1x Elvish Visionary, 1x Priest of Titania

Game 2: He mulls to 5. By turn 5, he was at 0. Props to him though, he got me to 15 via Goblin Piledriver and Goblin Warchief (i think he misplayed because he just went with the attack, played a couple of lords the following turn and bashed him)

Game 3: This was a close game. A lot of exchanges. Winter Orb won me the game

1-0 (2-1)

Match 2: Mark with Goblins

Game 1: I just outraced him. By turn 4 or 5, I did the Tribal Forcemage thing for the win

Side: almost the same as above

Game 2: It was like game 3 of match 1 but he got the upper hand

Game 3: Early Winter Orb won me the game

2-0 (4-2)

Match 3: Peter with Kithkins/Weenie

Game 1: I mulled to 6, He Path to Exiled my dudes (which helped me actually). For some reason, he lost track of his life, swung with his 3 3/3 flying spirit tokens (through Spectral Procession), got me to 2. My turn, I top decked Tribal Forcemage and win with style. He was apparently going to Swords to Plowshares one of his tokens and swing for the win next turn

Game 2: He plays Ethersworn Canonist, then started playing his tokens from Spectral Procession. Then pump them with Honor of the Pure and Ajani Goldmanes. It was too much

Side In: 3x Krosan Grips, 3x Pithing Needles

Game 3: I kept a land heavy hand and gloriously topdecked Land Grants. I was so mana-flooded that I actually hardcasted them. His 3 flying 2/2 flying spirits got there.

2-1 (5-4)

Game 4: Nick with U/W Ninja/Faerie-Still

Game 1: I got mana flooded again with no real threats. My one at a time dudes got countered. by the time I had ample threats, the board was bluesky.

Side In: 4x Leyline of Lifeforce

Game 2: I got a good hand (but for some reason, I cant remember). I was thinking of mulling into Leyline but I took my chances. My chances payed off.

Game 3: Turn 0 Leyline won me the game.

3-1 (7-5)

Top 8: Jamie with U/R/b Rogue-still (his deck was designed to beat goblins since our meta is aggro-infested)

Game 1: He countered my couple 1st dudes, started to pick on my Lords with burn, and to top it all off, he locked me out of the game with Barbarian Ring/Crucible lock. Then he proceeded beat me down with manlands

Side In: 4x Leyline of Lifeforce
Side Out: I cant remember, I think it was Elvish Visionary, Heritage Druid, Quirion Ranger, Priest of Titania

Game 2: I kept a good hand without Leyline of Lifeforce. Big mistake. He countered my 1st guys. I stablized, got him to 5 when he did the following: Lightning Bolts my 4/4 Elvish Archdruid and 4/4 Imperious Perfect, then Volcanic Fallouted the rest. I swung with my 3x 1/1s. On his turn, he gloriously topdecked Volcanic Fallout and cleared my board. He countered my Sylvan Messanger. Tried slowly build my board but he got me with that Ring/Crucible lock. Then he proceeded to beat me down with his manlands

Overall, I still think that I did bad. The last tourney I went to with this deck, I went 4-0 and made top4. Maybe it was just a bad M/U with the top8. Im was thrilled though, after beating 2 Goblin decks in a row.