Page 293 of 343 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303 ... LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,860 of 6857

Thread: [Official] Bitching About Prices, Buyouts and Reprints Thread

Hymn-Slinging Mod
    Sep 2008
    The U-easy-anna

Re: [Official] Bitching About Prices, Buyouts and Reprints Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Megadeus View Post
    A set of shallow graves for $25 seems solid
    Good point,
    "The Ancients teach us that if we can but last, we shall prevail."
    Kaysa, Elder Druid of the Juniper Order

Everybody's a jerk! You, me..........this jerk.
    Jan 2006
    DuPont Circle

Quote Originally Posted by MGB View Post
    OMG OMG What's next? What should I buy before it spikes?
    Just bought SCG out of Limestone Golems at 25 cents a piece.

Too late for you, chumps.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGruber View Post
    Look, I will suck your dick. I will suck your fucking dick. I will do it, just join my team. I’ll suck your dick. You can fuck me or get fucked by me. You can watch me fuck something. Just point at something, I’ll fuck it for you. Just tell me what you want me to fuck!
    ~ Team Unicorn Motto

Ok. I've settled on buying 400+ copies of Quarum Trench Gnomes for $0.25 a piece. I expect to realize a significant increase in value when the entire secondary market of Quarum Trench Gnomes dries up after I buy them out.

Take that, Craig Berry! You may have cornered the market on high-end Legends rares, but I've cornered the market on Quarum Trench Gnomes!

Re: [Official] Bitching About Prices and Reprints Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt View Post
    Dual lands prices will adjust accordingly, even if there's no buyout. I'd get them as soon as possible.
    This. I'm picking up as many duals as I can right now. Picked up 8 this morning.
    "I made a Redguard that looks like Kimbo Slice. He wrecks peoples' shit. And dragons." - Bignasty197

Everybody's a jerk! You, me..........this jerk.
    Jan 2006
    DuPont Circle

Ok. I've settled on buying 400+ copies of Quarum Trench Gnomes for $0.25 a piece. I expect to realize a significant increase in value when the entire secondary market of Quarum Trench Gnomes dries up after I buy them out.

Take that, Craig Berry! You may have cornered the market on high-end Legends rares, but I've cornered the market on Quarum Trench Gnomes!
    No No, no, not Quarum Trench Gnomes I said Limestone Golem. Nobody's buying with Quarum Trench Gnomes. Who plays Quarum Trench Gnomes? You won't even get your engine goin, not even a Goblin on a wheel. Limestone Golem the buy here. Think about it. Key Limestone Pie. Lemon-Limestone Soda. Limestone, man, that's the ticket. Little Limestone Golems twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of saprolings on my Urza's ranch. You know that old Phyrexian tale from the factory. It's like you're dreamin' about Chandra when it's clearly Liliana time, baby. Step into my arena. 'Cause you're fuckin' fired
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGruber View Post
    Look, I will suck your dick. I will suck your fucking dick. I will do it, just join my team. I’ll suck your dick. You can fuck me or get fucked by me. You can watch me fuck something. Just point at something, I’ll fuck it for you. Just tell me what you want me to fuck!
    ~ Team Unicorn Motto

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt View Post
    Eureka isn't even in the Reserved List.
    Eureka is on the Reserved List.
    "I made a Redguard that looks like Kimbo Slice. He wrecks peoples' shit. And dragons." - Bignasty197

Quote Originally Posted by Octopusman View Post
    This. I'm picking up as many duals as I can right now. Picked up 8 this morning.
    NM Beta?

Remember, if you're trying to compete with the #mtgfinance gurus, you need at least 4 playsets of each Beta dual in NM condition.

Greatness awaits!
    Oct 2010
    Berlin, Germany

Is that so? I have German Blackboarder ones without use in a box...
    www.theepicstorm.com - Your Source for The Epic Storm - Articles, Reports, Decktech and more!

Join us at Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
    Lemnear sounds harsh at times, but he means well. Or to destroy, but that's when he starts rapping.

Architect by day, rapstar by night. He's pretty much the German Hannah Montana. Sometimes he even comes in like a wrecking ball.

NM Beta?

Remember, if you're trying to compete with the #mtgfinance gurus, you need at least 4 playsets of each Beta dual in NM condition.
    Hehe, oh I'm not trying to compete. I'm just trying to acquire the duals I still wanted before they go up more.

Eureka is on the Reserved List.
    That makes sense then. Sorry for misinforming.

Cradle :(

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lamasa81 View Post
    cradle :(

sent from my lg-h815 using tapatalk
    rip

ayy

This is getting crazy... Is people panicking????

Altar of bone!?!!?

Quote Originally Posted by lamasa81 View Post
    This is getting crazy... Is people panicking????

Altar of bone!?!!?

Yes they are, just like in the firearms world whenever the man says they are after your guns they go buy more.

Fact, Obama is the biggest salesman for telling people to buy more guns.

Hell I've even fell into that, but now I just buy more ammo.

Salt of the earth

May 2009
    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphix View Post
    All this considered, I couldn't help but giggle at the gaudy Louis Vuitton belt he's sporting in the selfie in the article.
    I caught that as well. If you're buying the heavily branded Vuitton stuff, you're either poor and pretending, or you REALLY want people to know you don't have taste.

Part of the problem is TCG player being easy to manipulate, and people also blindly following that metric.

-Matt

Mar 2007
    Germany, Germering, Munich

Feels like the beginning of a gold rush, but we'll see about that one.

On a different note:

Quote Originally Posted by sdematt View Post
    I caught that as well. If you're buying the heavily branded Vuitton stuff, you're either poor and pretending, or you REALLY want people to know you don't have taste.

Part of the problem is TCG player being easy to manipulate, and people also blindly following that metric.

-Matt
    Really? Guys, criticize his behaviour all you want, but going after his looks is just a low blow.
    Pathetic.

Man of the Bounce
    Apr 2011
    City of Angels

Quote Originally Posted by Parcher View Post
    No No, no, not Quarum Trench Gnomes I said Limestone Golem. Nobody's buying with Quarum Trench Gnomes. Who plays Quarum Trench Gnomes? You won't even get your engine goin, not even a Goblin on a wheel. Limestone Golem the buy here. Think about it. Key Limestone Pie. Lemon-Limestone Soda. Limestone, man, that's the ticket. Little Limestone Golems twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of saprolings on my Urza's ranch. You know that old Phyrexian tale from the factory. It's like you're dreamin' about Chandra when it's clearly Liliana time, baby. Step into my arena. 'Cause you're fuckin' fired
    Lmao. +1 There's Something about Marry

Also this is getting crazy. I'm wondering if my tournament fees are going to go up or how this affects prizing. idk how many duals our LGS can realistically keep giving out.
    WESTCOAST
    DREDGE Playlist

Quote Originally Posted by bop2 View Post
    Really? Guys, criticize his behaviour all you want, but going after his looks is just a low blow.
    Pathetic.
    If he wants to go around doing "I'm rich bitch" that's bad on his behaviour. There is more fake high end clothing than fake cards.

Jmo

Thread Information