Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team SPOD @ another Tournament near you...

Colonizer of Dreams

Aug 2009

Re: Team SPOD @ another Tournament near you...

Quote Originally Posted by MaFF1n View Post
    Obviously not. Mirri is absolutely crap. She's only a 2/3 "beater" for 3 mana. And for 3 mana you can play much better critters, such as Knight of the Reliquary or even Wooly Thoctar.
    How was the food at your last tournament? I really miss the local food guide at mtgblogs.de. :\

Quote Originally Posted by spirit of the wretch View Post
    If that was trolling (and I tend to believe it was): Nicely done!
    If it wasn't... meh, still funny =)
    Where did you find your teammates and who did come up with the team name? I believe it's you, since they don't seem to get the joke.

On a more serious note. After playing several tournaments with the deck, you seem to have played a significant amount of matches to answer the following question:

Did you ever get hit by the inconsistency of not being able to attack with Steppe Lynx due to missing landdrops? And if the answer is yes, did you lose the match due to that or did it work out even without him being able to do huge amounts of damage in the opponents face?

Folk Punk Pirate
    Oct 2007
    Mannheim, Germany

Re: Team SPOD @ another Tournament near you...

Quote Originally Posted by flrn View Post
    Did you ever get hit by the inconsistency of not being able to attack with Steppe Lynx due to missing landdrops? And if the answer is yes, did you lose the match due to that or did it work out even without him being able to do huge amounts of damage in the opponents face?
    I lost some games (never matches though), because I couldn't find a land over the course of a few turns. The Lynx definitely makes the deck less consistant, but I still think the sheer power creature type is worth the trade-off
    Sneaky Pirates of Doom - Not really a Legacy Team anymore.

Thread Information