Page 223 of 228 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,460 of 4544

Thread: [Deck] Aggro Loam

Re: [Deck] Aggro Loam

i like the list, bog has done some good work in the past, blood moon is starting to come back strong be prepared

Thanks!!! just took that list to a legacy 1K and won the entire event 9 rounds total i lost a total of two single games throughout the entire event if you guys want a tournament report let me know! It was the second tournament i played with the deck but it felt super strong!

Looking for any sideboard tips, I’m thinking i May switch the swords to toxic deluge instead thoughts?

Hey folks, i started playing this deck 2 months ago, in my 2 legacy weekly leagues i played with it, i had pretty good runs going 3-1 two times with losses against infect and Man of Steel. There's going to be a big legacy tournament in my LGS (with 40+ players) in a few weeks and i finally got most of the deck. I got some questions:

In which matchups do you have problems? I really struggled against MoS, they locked me out pretty early with Spyglass, Needle and Chalice on 2. I started playing legacy this year, i know that we struggle vs combo.

How are your experiences with Chandra, ToD and Liliana the Last Hope? I saw most of the new lists played them both in the board. I currently have ajani vengeant in the board which i really like, but more and more lists are cutting the cat. I personally thought i'll add 1x Reclamation Sage back into sideboard & 1x Liliana and cut the Canonists (the more i look at my board during games, i find that i can't use them)

Here's my current list:

Lands:
    2x Bayou
    1x Savannah
    1x Scrubland
    1x Badlands
    1x Taiga
    1x Forest
    4x Verdant Catacombs
    2x Windswept Heath
    4x Wasteland
    1x Barren Moor
    1x Tranquil Thicket
    1x Dryad Arbor
    3x Grove of the Burnwillows
    1x Cabal Pit
    1x Karakas
    1x Maze of Ith

Creatures:
    4x Dark Confidant
    1x Gaddock Teeg
    1x Scavenging Ooze
    1x Ramunap Excavator
    4x Knight of the Reliquary

Non-Creatures:
    3x Abrupt Decay
    2x GSZ
    2x Loam
    3x Punishing Fire
    1x Vindicate
    4x Mox Diamond
    4x Chalice of the Void
    3x Liliana of the Veil
    1x Sylvan Library

Sideboard:
    2x Thalia, Guardian of Thraben
    2x Ethersworn Canonist
    1x Ajani Vengeant
    1x Garruk Relentless
    2x Golgari Charm
    2x Swords to Plowshares
    2x Surgical Extraction
    1x Toxic Deluge
    2x Leyline of the Void

Have you guys any other suggestions and/or spicy ideas?

Has anyone tried Eidolon of Rhetoric instead of ethersworn canonist i know it cost 1 more but it isn't an artifact so hurkle's recall doesn't return it with chalice as well.

In the past Im tested:
    Arlin Kord - too random, can be good, can be bad but after one turn situation on battlefield can be totally difrent than turn before, require creature on battlefield / big minus
    Ajani Vengeant - in past Im thinked, yeah, put wastelock and tap alone basic but in reality - Lightning Helix for 2WR, big disappointment. / big minus
    Chandra, Flamecaller - ok, if You can put her on battlefield, You can easliy win but all game You waiting for 4RR top deck after 6 turn in clean situation on table. / minus
    Chandra, Torch of Defiance - ok, she good but no in this shell, 2RR in 3,5 color deck, she can do a lot vs control in prison mode, but we really need her? / 0
    Elspeth, Knight-Errant - if You have creatures on battlefield she can be great, fly over opponents creatures like in the past in maverick, great vs control / plus
    Gideon, Ally of Zendikar - he good, but i prefer him in stoneblade variant, freat vs control / plus
    Liliana the Last Hope - she can be great, first I play her on SB, after 2 weeks I move her to MB, in correct MU she can be stronger than "of the Veil", her emblem win game. / big plus
    Nissa, Vital Force - good, but if she cost 2GG ... in almost all game I have window, time to play her on 3,4 turn. :/ she back loamem creatures, lands, chalice, lilianas / plus
    Collective Brutality - i tested, good, universal but we need fuel under this card, p. fires, lands, loam, brutallity is fun with start like - land, mox - brutallity into DRS but what if opponent have Daze/FOW? Dont feel this card.
    Cabal Pit, Barbarian Ring - Threshold in start is hard to have, tempo loss, only for kill MoR or Prelete.

What deck really stuff like :
    Eternal Witness on steroids, very hard steroids to be something like "abzan leovold". :)
    Vindicate on steroids with - can't be countered by spells or abilities. :D

Actual i have some fun with testing this:
    1 Badlands
    1 Barren Moor
    2 Bayou
    1 Dryad Arbor
    1 Forest
    3 Grove of the Burnwillows
    1 Horizon Canopy (Back after print Ramunap)
    1 Karakas
    1 Maze of Ith (one of my favorite land)
    1 Savannah
    1 Scrubland
    1 Taiga
    1 Tranquil Thicket
    4 Verdant Catacombs
    1 Volrath's Stronghold (Back to test after 2 years playing DD-TS combo), in long, control game stronghold can be great
    4 Wasteland
    3 Abrupt Decay
    4 Chalice of the Void
    4 Dark Confidant
    1 Gaddock Teeg
    2 Green Sun's Zenith
    4 Knight of the Reliquary
    2 Life from the Loam
    2 Liliana of the Veil / I thining to back to 3 copy (too much Angler and TNN)
    2 Liliana, the Last Hope / I thinking to back 1 copy (too much Angler and TNN)
    4 Mox Diamond
    3 Punishing Fire
    1 Qasali Pridemage
    1 Ramunap Excavator
    1 Scavenging Ooze
    1 Sylvan Library

Sideboard:
    2 Containment Priest
    2 Ethersworn Canonist
    1 Maelstrom Pulse
    1 Pyroblast (test slot, can be great in MU without CotV on table, counter Snt, TNN, Leo, Jace kill Omni) Backed to Elspeth, Knight Errant to have answer in control game.
    2 Surgical Extraction
    2 Swords to Plowshares
    2 Thalia, Guardian of Thraben
    2 Thoughtseize
    1 Toxic Deluge

In this week I have big tournament in my city, Im expect lots of 4C control deck with Leovold and TNN. What Can I change in MB/SB?
    Fight witn TNN and other with edict, toxic or counter it?

Meaby my previous post can help You:
    In this week I'm back to agrro loam.
    I tested 3 version : naya, abzan, classic 4C.
    In my opinion:
    Abzan with Abrupt Decay, Liliana, Tarmogoyf, Council's, Judgment and Volrath' Stronghold in SB : Elspeth, Knight-Errant and Nissa, Vital Force
    Naya with Punishing Fire,Tarmogoyf,Tireless Tracker, Titania, Council's Judgment, Barbarian Ring in SB : Krosan Grip, Pyroblast, Ajani Vengeant and Chandra, Flamecaller
    4C, most traditional list with Council's Judgment, Maelstrom Pulse, Toxic Deluge and random planeswalker in SB.
    I drop Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth for Horizon Canopy, I afraid this change for playing Liliana.
    In all version I testing Ramunap Excavator, Qasali Pridemage and Horizon Canopy.
    Abzan version is worst one, boring and feel like playing worse kind of Junk, this version don't need Chalice's and Gaddock. Planeswalkers is nice but no necessary.
    Naya version in better kind of Zoo, don't loses life from Dark Confidant and draws lots of cards from Tracker and can play big creatures like Titania from Maverick. Ajani and Chandra do a lot. Ban SDT is the key to play this deck.
    But this two versions had big problem with Rest in Peace, gravehate do a lot, sometimes I have to choose between kill Batterskull, Blood Moon or Rest in Peace. Very grindy games, but nices.
    4C version splash only red for Punishing Fire, in reality this is 3,5 color deck but manabase is still very nasty. Wastelands party can easily kill this deck.
    I want to play this deck in 2 big tournament in my city, my actual meta is mostly all kind of Leovold and TNN decks in all version and some kind random combo like reanimator and storm.
    I wanted to play Maverick but psychical games is too long, and I don't want wasting my time. Any solutions?
    Last edited by razamarth; 04-10-2018 at 06:15 PM.

Thanks razamarth! I always thought that Horizon Canopy is a good addition to the deck, maybe I'll slot it in for tonights weekly. How strong is Titania? I always wanted to put her in, but i don't know what to cut :/

SwiJap, Titania can be really strong, she had diffrence role than Sigarda in Maverick deck.
    Sigarda, Host of Herons is offensive flying terror for control deck, she is better than deffensive Thrun, the Last Troll.
    Titania, Protector of Argoth is offensive twice and more 5/3 bodys into table, You can bounce her with Karakas to have more ETB effect. She back You backup plan with lands like Wasteland, Fetch for Dryad Arbor, combo and others.
    With protect under Chalice of the Void spells like Lightning Bolt and Swords to Plowshares can't touch her. Big minus - she cost 5 mana, fell pain with Dark Confidant and small body for this cost, something like 6/6 will be more better for iconic, legendary creature in mtg flavor. :/

I'm after MCM Trial during local LPTQ or something like that. Good news - I won. :D
    I'm playing similar list from last post with Lilianas 3-1.
    I saw lot of news faces during tournament with new decks in local meta. From hightest % - grixis delver, 4c control, lands, dnt, merfolks, eldrazi n taxes, valakut nicfit, uw heavy prison, something random and me with agrro loam.
    I dont remember exacly what I side in and side out but I try. :P
    Meaby i haved another 1 turn with grixis delver but don't really remember it, regular 2-0 with punishing fires game.

1 turn: 2-0 20 minutes, after this i have lots of time for drink homemade coffe and check what going on other tables.
    Sparing with my local friend who masters him own version of 4C Leovold with Tombstalker, Hymns and thing like Life from the Loam and Ancient Grudge after side.
    In first game i totaly stomp him with chalice, Knight and Ramunap with wastelock under protect from verdict with dryad arbor, kill shamans, strix and jace with punishing fire.
    I sideout 2 mox, 2 chalice, Tranquil Thicket and put Elspeth, 2 Thalia, Toxic, and Pulse.
    I kill him with CA from Dark Confidant, Protect my dudes with tokens from Elspeth, and fly over him blockers and kill him fast.

2 turn: 2-0 20 minutes
    Sparing with Eldrazi and Taxes, he complety crush dnt during first turn.
    I start open hand from wasteland Eldrazi Temple, destory Supreme Field with Abrupt Decay and put Knight with wastelock. I dont show to the last moments moxes and he dont know, he faces agrro loam, no regular abzan and i can take big smile after he put him own chalice for 1.
    I sidout 4 chalice, Liliana, the Last Hope, put 2 Swords to Plowshares, Maelstrom Pulse, Toxic Deluge, Elspeth, Knight-Errant.
    A bit longer game, he block my with supreme field, I need to lost 2 turn to zenith for qasali and blow field. With field on battlefield i lost my wasteland, liliana and elspeth, and knight activation.
    I need to play aroud eldrazi smashers to have alive lilianas and elspeth. I waiting for removal for chrome mox after destoyed him karakas but supreme field totaly block me in the same time.
    I stabilize with Knight, Dark Confidant and Elspeth with Maze plan and kill him.

3 turn: 1-2 only lose with totally misfortune 35 minutes
    Grixis delver, he start na probe me, saw hand: chalice, mox, land, wasteland, confidant, land, decay. He put UB dual into delver and pass.
    I topdeck Mox, destroy UB dual blow into game 2 moxes into chalice. He had spell pierce and daze in hand. :P I block game, destroy delver and stomp him.
    I sideout qasali, gaddock, 2 confidant, put maelstrom pulse, toxic, 2 Swords
    Another 2 games is very greedy, counter, destroy, waste everyhing but i lost 2 game with similar way, stop on 1 land, without mox, with hand full od removal and he kill me with tokens from pyromanster.

4 turn: 2-0 30 minutes
    Long games with lands.
    He start with empty manabound, i put chalice, he blow out from lands and punishing fire, i block full game dis my own wasteland plan and ramunap and ooze into play.
    I sideout Gaddock, Lili last hope, 3 Fires, put 2 Surgical, 2 Swords, Maelstrom Pulse.
    He start with Vortex, i decay it, i put Knight he rotation for bojuka bog and kill him in next turn, I close game with Ooze and second Knight with surgical waiting for combo.

Top4:
    Meet again grixis delver from 3 turn. 2-1 Similar sideboard plan.
    1 game - greedy, greedy and greedy, saw 2 daze, 2 fow, spell pierce, fires, decay, counter... almost wastelock him.
    He stabilize with UB, UR and angler into my ooze with Lili on 2 counter, I have 1 mana open, take 1 life from ooze to hit 3/3 and 6 life, unblock angler hit 1 life, he had 1 card, no bolt, uufff.
    After it i kill angler with Lili, take some life, to keep alive after bolt, and smash untlid dead with ooze to kill all chumblock DRS, Snapecaster and eat all target.
    2 game - he hit my manabase wit counter and waste, i recover with another moxes from 0 lands on table, kill drs, delver and all stuff. In last moment when he had UB, he draw Angler and kill me with it. Very long game.
    3 game - Very fast, I stabilize with Knight after kill all his dudes, one after one, tap knight to waste and put waste from hand, he had 0 lands, kill him in 2 turn.

Final:
    Meet (all win UW prison), the deck i really dont want meet, he had all thing in maindeck to block my plans. Something like that https://www.mtggoldfish.com/articles...uw-helm-legacy He had Bridge in the main.
    All games i wait for kill combo elements like RIP to destroy Flux. Ignore things like Sphere, Back to basics (mox diamond nad forest), Humility.
    1 game- fast chalice, 2 dark confidants, sylvan library give me crazy CA to dont afraid Supreme verdict (twice into alone confidant) and other thing, I destoy jace 1 after 1, Rip 1 after 1, he alive becasue he had Bridge and others thing, 1 ultimate liliana to destroy his table, and put another liliana, long but very tired game. Win.
    2 game - fast chalice, council jugment and sphere all my hate, counters all my zenith , I almost win in the moment i cant kill 2 rip on table, i have in hand from first turn decay, and need zenith for qasali to destroy him, he mill me when he had 2 or 4 life. Another very long game. Lose.
    3 game - I opened godhand, 2 chalice, land, mox, dark confidant, gaddock, land ( i don't saw gaddock in 2 previous games...)
    I start with chalice and he didnt counter it. He put fetch and pass, I play gaddock, he put land and pass, i put confidant with karakas and start smash him to dead, waste him topdeck tundra, the last moment he kill my chalice but is too late too swords my gaddock (i have karakas i play teeg again, after another fowed chalice, and another chalice). Smash him fastly with p fire. 10 minutes game. Win.
    Sideout: 2 loam, ramunap, ooze,2 cycling, put 2 thoughtseize, 2 Thalias, Maelstrom Pulse, Elspeth.

Uff, done, I dont have time to write everything correct now. :P

Jan 2017
    Poland

Quote Originally Posted by razamarth View Post
    SwiJap, Titania can be really strong, she had diffrence role than Sigarda in Maverick deck.
    Sigarda, Host of Herons is offensive flying terror for control deck, she is better than deffensive Thrun, the Last Troll.
    Titania, Protector of Argoth is offensive twice and more 5/3 bodys into table, You can bounce her with Karakas to have more ETB effect. She back You backup plan with lands like Wasteland, Fetch for Dryad Arbor, combo and others.
    With protect under Chalice of the Void spells like Lightning Bolt and Swords to Plowshares can't touch her. Big minus - she cost 5 mana, fell pain with Dark Confidant and small body for this cost, something like 6/6 will be more better for iconic, legendary creature in mtg flavor. :/

I'm after MCM Trial during local LPTQ or something like that. Good news - I won. :D
    I'm playing similar list from last post with Lilianas 3-1.
    I saw lot of news faces during tournament with new decks in local meta. From hightest % - grixis delver, 4c control, lands, dnt, merfolks, eldrazi n taxes, valakut nicfit, uw heavy prison, something random and me with agrro loam.
    I dont remember exacly what I side in and side out but I try. :P
    Meaby i haved another 1 turn with grixis delver but don't really remember it, regular 2-0 with punishing fires game.

1 turn: 2-0 20 minutes, after this i have lots of time for drink homemade coffe and check what going on other tables.
    Sparing with my local friend who masters him own version of 4C Leovold with Tombstalker, Hymns and thing like Life from the Loam and Ancient Grudge after side.
    In first game i totaly stomp him with chalice, Knight and Ramunap with wastelock under protect from verdict with dryad arbor, kill shamans, strix and jace with punishing fire.
    I sideout 2 mox, 2 chalice, Tranquil Thicket and put Elspeth, 2 Thalia, Toxic, and Pulse.
    I kill him with CA from Dark Confidant, Protect my dudes with tokens from Elspeth, and fly over him blockers and kill him fast.

2 turn: 2-0 20 minutes
    Sparing with Eldrazi and Taxes, he complety crush dnt during first turn.
    I start open hand from wasteland Eldrazi Temple, destory Supreme Field with Abrupt Decay and put Knight with wastelock. I dont show to the last moments moxes and he dont know, he faces agrro loam, no regular abzan and i can take big smile after he put him own chalice for 1.
    I sidout 4 chalice, Liliana, the Last Hope, put 2 Swords to Plowshares, Maelstrom Pulse, Toxic Deluge, Elspeth, Knight-Errant.
    A bit longer game, he block my with supreme field, I need to lost 2 turn to zenith for qasali and blow field. With field on battlefield i lost my wasteland, liliana and elspeth, and knight activation.
    I need to play aroud eldrazi smashers to have alive lilianas and elspeth. I waiting for removal for chrome mox after destoyed him karakas but supreme field totaly block me in the same time.
    I stabilize with Knight, Dark Confidant and Elspeth with Maze plan and kill him.

3 turn: 1-2 only lose with totally misfortune 35 minutes
    Grixis delver, he start na probe me, saw hand: chalice, mox, land, wasteland, confidant, land, decay. He put UB dual into delver and pass.
    I topdeck Mox, destroy UB dual blow into game 2 moxes into chalice. He had spell pierce and daze in hand. :P I block game, destroy delver and stomp him.
    I sideout qasali, gaddock, 2 confidant, put maelstrom pulse, toxic, 2 Swords
    Another 2 games is very greedy, counter, destroy, waste everyhing but i lost 2 game with similar way, stop on 1 land, without mox, with hand full od removal and he kill me with tokens from pyromanster.

4 turn: 2-0 30 minutes
    Long games with lands.
    He start with empty manabound, i put chalice, he blow out from lands and punishing fire, i block full game dis my own wasteland plan and ramunap and ooze into play.
    I sideout Gaddock, Lili last hope, 3 Fires, put 2 Surgical, 2 Swords, Maelstrom Pulse.
    He start with Vortex, i decay it, i put Knight he rotation for bojuka bog and kill him in next turn, I close game with Ooze and second Knight with surgical waiting for combo.

Top4:
    Meet again grixis delver from 3 turn. 2-1 Similar sideboard plan.
    1 game - greedy, greedy and greedy, saw 2 daze, 2 fow, spell pierce, fires, decay, counter... almost wastelock him.
    He stabilize with UB, UR and angler into my ooze with Lili on 2 counter, I have 1 mana open, take 1 life from ooze to hit 3/3 and 6 life, unblock angler hit 1 life, he had 1 card, no bolt, uufff.
    After it i kill angler with Lili, take some life, to keep alive after bolt, and smash untlid dead with ooze to kill all chumblock DRS, Snapecaster and eat all target.
    2 game - he hit my manabase wit counter and waste, i recover with another moxes from 0 lands on table, kill drs, delver and all stuff. In last moment when he had UB, he draw Angler and kill me with it. Very long game.
    3 game - Very fast, I stabilize with Knight after kill all his dudes, one after one, tap knight to waste and put waste from hand, he had 0 lands, kill him in 2 turn.

Final:
    Meet (all win UW prison), the deck i really dont want meet, he had all thing in maindeck to block my plans. Something like that https://www.mtggoldfish.com/articles...uw-helm-legacy He had Bridge in the main.
    All games i wait for kill combo elements like RIP to destroy Flux. Ignore things like Sphere, Back to basics (mox diamond nad forest), Humility.
    1 game- fast chalice, 2 dark confidants, sylvan library give me crazy CA to dont afraid Supreme verdict (twice into alone confidant) and other thing, I destoy jace 1 after 1, Rip 1 after 1, he alive becasue he had Bridge and others thing, 1 ultimate liliana to destroy his table, and put another liliana, long but very tired game. Win.
    2 game - fast chalice, council jugment and sphere all my hate, counters all my zenith , I almost win in the moment i cant kill 2 rip on table, i have in hand from first turn decay, and need zenith for qasali to destroy him, he mill me when he had 2 or 4 life. Another very long game. Lose.
    3 game - I opened godhand, 2 chalice, land, mox, dark confidant, gaddock, land ( i don't saw gaddock in 2 previous games...)
    I start with chalice and he didnt counter it. He put fetch and pass, I play gaddock, he put land and pass, i put confidant with karakas and start smash him to dead, waste him topdeck tundra, the last moment he kill my chalice but is too late too swords my gaddock (i have karakas i play teeg again, after another fowed chalice, and another chalice). Smash him fastly with p fire. 10 minutes game. Win.
    Sideout: 2 loam, ramunap, ooze,2 cycling, put 2 thoughtseize, 2 Thalias, Maelstrom Pulse, Elspeth.

Uff, done, I dont have time to write everything correct now. :P
    Also worth noticing is that you've murdered me (lands player) after mull to 5 game 1 😂

Wiktul, nice to hear You here. ^^
    Actually I thinking what can I change in this deck but is my propably favorite version now.

Quote Originally Posted by disloyalfool View Post
    Thanks!!! just took that list to a legacy 1K and won the entire event 9 rounds total i lost a total of two single games throughout the entire event if you guys want a tournament report let me know! It was the second tournament i played with the deck but it felt super strong!

Looking for any sideboard tips, I’m thinking i May switch the swords to toxic deluge instead thoughts?
    Congrats! It's delayed, but if you were able to do a report that would be cool. I haven't seen much how Aggro Loam works in the current meta.

I do like the single targeting of Swords better than Deluge, since even if Chalice is countered you still have Swords. However, Deluge is probably stronger as a singular card, and it can eliminate True Name and Pyro swarm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acclimation View Post
    I about died from laughter when I was watching my feature match and the commentators called Tinfins a difficult and challenging deck.

I'm not saying it's the easiest deck to play, but the plan is so linear that I could probably get white girl wasted and still beat people with the deck.
    Quote Originally Posted by maharis View Post
    Imagine the trauma of a man who has seen Mom into Crusader enough to mainboard three Cabal Pits.

Jun 2005
    Phoenix, Arizona

How has everyone been doing with Loam lately?
    "eggs... why'd it have to be eggs"

I had fun with it at Seattle but after grinding it for several months to get ready I’m slightly burned out. Playing a gauntlet of other decks for a month or two at my weekly then probably back on it to prep for the fall events in the US.

It felt good at Seattle, my losses were to variance (mulled out looking for chalice against burn and for leyline against dredge) but if you do the math I was favored to get my outs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 2015
    Madrid-Spain

Hello guys, I am going to try this deck out. I was wondering a couple of things, have you tried hymn or collective brutality as additional disruption? And how do you deal with jace? I am having a hard time against him in my testing.

I tested both in 3 and 4 color aggro loam.
    Hymn to Tourach - weak in all kind of chalice deck. You cant choose target and after chalice in game opponent discard random dead cards. But simple thing like Hymn to Tourach - Snapcaster Mage - Hymn to Tourach can easliy beat us.
    Collective Brutality - good cards, isnt great, the best thing we can with it is situation like this: Opponent has Dearthrite Shaman on 1st turn and We put land, mox - collective brutality into for example: life from the loam, punishing fire, random lands and kill deathrite shaman and discard his abrupt decay.
    In reality I dont have some many situation when I can discard addictional cards after put Mox Diamond into play. Collective Brutality is Punishing Fire with addiction options to discard hate-cards or Jace but we can easliy kill Jace with Punishing Fire.

Dec 2015
    Madrid-Spain

Quote Originally Posted by razamarth View Post
    I tested both in 3 and 4 color aggro loam.
    Hymn to Tourach - weak in all kind of chalice deck. You cant choose target and after chalice in game opponent discard random dead cards. But simple thing like Hymn to Tourach - Snapcaster Mage - Hymn to Tourach can easliy beat us.
    Collective Brutality - good cards, isnt great, the best thing we can with it is situation like this: Opponent has Dearthrite Shaman on 1st turn and We put land, mox - collective brutality into for example: life from the loam, punishing fire, random lands and kill deathrite shaman and discard his abrupt decay.
    In reality I dont have some many situation when I can discard addictional cards after put Mox Diamond into play. Collective Brutality is Punishing Fire with addiction options to discard hate-cards or Jace but we can easliy kill Jace with Punishing Fire.
    Thanks for the comments. Yo cant discard or kill jace with it though.

Jun 2009
    Detroit, MI

The few lists I've found online have been using Tabernacle in the side, how important is this card? obviously it is very powerful but is it shoring up any terrible match ups?

I just put Aggro Loam together and going to take it out for a spin. I currently put Chains in the side as it is also an overpriced legends card.

I'm testing this deck after some Maverick.

don't you feel that the 2 gsz are pretty useless and ends always up with chosing Qasali?

i'm thinking to remove this 2 and add 1 qasali and something else

Dec 2015
    Madrid-Spain

Quote Originally Posted by Zulabnar View Post
    I'm testing this deck after some Maverick.

don't you feel that the 2 gsz are pretty useless and ends always up with chosing Qasali?

i'm thinking to remove this 2 and add 1 qasali and something else
    They are key imo. This deck becomes powerful when you open with mox. However, when thats not possible, we can gsz for 0 and get that acceleration. A part from that, gaddok is the next best tutor creature, our only chance against some decks on the main. Imo if you cant fetch for him you wont be able to take a decent sized tournament(assuming you are playing the standar list)

I was wondering , last couple of tiurnamnets on top 8 loam with tabernacle in side... i hope its not super relevant becouse i cant afford that card ever

Dec 2015
    Madrid-Spain

Quote Originally Posted by Leonides View Post
    I was wondering , last couple of tiurnamnets on top 8 loam with tabernacle in side... i hope its not super relevant becouse i cant afford that card ever
    It is not. It is a great card but it isn't mandatory by any means. just play mass removal if you expect a heavy creature meta. Toxic delude and golgari charm are great.

Thread Information