Here is a quick run down of the events:

Friday Night Legacy!
Round 1 vs Sneaky Show:
Game 1 I have the turn 3 kill while he's digging.

I sideboard in Gaddock Teeg, Preservers, and Choke.

Game 2 He puts out a Griselbrand Turn 2 and thats the game.

Game 3 I mulligan to 6 and he has a turn 3 Griselbrand, but does not see a sweeper after he draws 30+ cards.

Round 2 vs Burn

Game 1 I end up aggro'ing out because he floods on lands.

Game 2 is close, but he gets there on the back of Bolt, Bolt, Fireblast.

Game 3 ends in a draw when he Flame Rifts when we're both at 3.

Game 4 I combo out on turn 4 (would've been turn 3 if he didn't kill my Heritage druid).

Round 3 vs Mono Blue(?)
This player was new to Legacy, and his plan was control until he had enough Sol Lands out to cast Emrakul. I ended up aggroing out games 1 and 2 and killing him.

At the end of the event, it turns out that my results from Round 1 were put in wrong, but I still got the first place prize anyway for X-0ing.

Saturday Night Legacy!
Round 1 vs Jank

My opponent was playing his U/R "Eventide Block" deck. I combo'd off at my leisure.

Round 2 vs RUG.

I absolutely love this matchup. The games are grindy and tight, but in the end Elves just has a better long game than RUG.

Game 1 I aggro him out simply because I draw less lands than he does.

Game 2 I attempt to combo, but he has enough burn to keep me off of critical creatures.

Game 3 I aggro him out when he mulligans to 5.

Round 3 vs Mono W Death and Taxes
This is a fairly easy matchup, despite their E Tutor sb. By the time they're tutoring for their answer and can cast it, I usually just combo off. The only notable thing is that Mirran Crusader with a Jitte is a BEATING! Also: Thalia is useless vs Elves and Ethersworn Canonist isn't the best ;)

Round 4 vs Maverick:
Intentional Draw. This matchup is similar to D&T in that by the time they have an answer, they're usually dead. Although they do play more spot removal in the form of Gut Shot and sometimes Punishing Fires.

Grand Prix Trial at The Encounter in Allentown, PA.
Round 1 vs RUG
He wins game 1 when I fail to gain traction after a mulligan to 6.

Games 2 and 3 I combo off when he has minimal counter magic.

After turn 1-2, Daze is useless vs Elves 8)

Round 2 vs Imperial Painter
I played against another Source member, sroncor1. This is a very close matchup in my opinion, but game 1 is almost always an auto win because they have no gy hate for emrakul.
I lose games 2 and 3 because he hits his combo turn 2 or 3 both games with Faerie Macabre and Tormod's Crypt backup.

Round 3 vs Deadguy
A very easy matchup, I win game 2 through a Hymn to Tourach, Thoughtseize and Path to Exile.

Round 4 vs Explorer Junk
My opponent and I are both aiming for the byes, so no scoops here. This is the win-and-in for us both; the winner of this round can ID the next round to get in to top 4.

Game 1: My opponent starts off with triple cabal therapy, stripping my mulligan to 6 of Green Sun's Zenith and Glimpse of Nature. 2 turns later he is able to land an Explorer and gets lucky and hits a 2nd glimpse I was sandbagging. Luckily, with the 2 new lands from the Explorer I combo off the next turn thanks to drawing the Regal Force.

Game 2 is close, my opponent has an Academy Rector out early and is able to sac it to cabal therapy for a Deed. On his next turn he taps out to Vindicate my Gaea's Cradle, but in response I crop rotation it for the 2nd Gaea's Cradle. I am able to win while he is tapped out.

Round 5: ID with Sneak and Show

Semifinals vs Imperial Painter: He doesn't want the byes, so he scoops to me.

Finals vs Sneak and Show: Unfortunately, it is a quick match. Games 1 and 2 he has Griselbrand on turn 2 and kills me. Lotus Petal is pretty good in that deck!

Thoughts on the deck:
I really like the 4/3 split between Pact and Zenith. I used to have it the other way around, but Pact is so much more versatile when going off and also lets me cast my creatures to draw cards off of Glimpse. For the event, I actually still had Crossroads still in the SB and found I was bringing it in almost everytime, so I'm going to try it main deck.

Godmode:
I'm playing Fierce Empath mostly to ensure that I hit Emrakul. I have had games where Emrakul is deep enough in the deck that if I cast a 3rd Glimpse for the turn I may deck myself when I cast him. Granted, I shouldn't because of Zeniths, but the possibility is still there. The empath can also find Regal Force. That said, I don't always keep him in and have sideboarded him out. He is definitely on the chopping block to get replaced with a 2nd Birchlore Rangers. Ezuri originally started out in the main deck, then got moved to the sideboard, then cut, then back into the sideboard. I always think I'll want him when I'm on the aggro plan, but 2 lords plus the pendelhaven is enough. I'll cut Ezuri for the 4th Faerie Macabre, the 2nd Creeping Corrosion, 2nd Krosan Grip, or any tech someone posts here. For now, I'm leaning towards the 2nd K Grip the most.