Page 179 of 179 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179
Results 3,561 to 3,566 of 3566

Thread: [Deck] Elves Combo

Jun 2009
    Quad Cities, IA

Re: [DTB] Elves Combo

I'm a big fan of two Arbors and two Hoofs in the 60. The former was sided in very frequently and the latter is the NO-target a vast majority of the time. Anytime I drew Hoof early, I wished I had a second.
    The Quad Cities: twice as nice as the Twin Cities.

Some dipshit of a Moderator.
    Mar 2013
    A Tabernacle in some random Valley.

What do you use the second Arbor for? It is a fetchland target? Sorry if this seems like a noob question, but I have never wished for a second one to run so I am interested in your thought patterns on this choice.
    It is better to ask and look stupid then keep your mouth shut and remain so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spam View Post
    Do not make fun of lands masters, they've spent many years mastering the punishing fire technique in the secret loam monastery. Do not mistake them with the miracles masters, eternal rivals, they won't like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVicious View Post
    I hope your afterlife is filled with eternal torment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice_Box View Post
    Fuck. Which one of my quotes do I drop for this?
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVicious View Post
    Something about how fun it is pulling the wings off flies and microwaving the neighbors cat?

Greatness awaits!
    Oct 2010
    Berlin, Germany

I asume the second Arbor is for the NO plan postboard and for additional Quirion activations off a GSZ
    www.theepicstorm.com - Your Source for The Epic Storm - Articles, Reports, Decktech and more!

Join us at Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
    Lemnear sounds harsh at times, but he means well. Or to destroy, but that's when he starts rapping.

Architect by day, rapstar by night. He's pretty much the German Hannah Montana. Sometimes he even comes in like a wrecking ball.

I think the second Arbor is great in SB games where NO-> Prog is unbeatable. Fetchland for Arbor, Hold priority -> NO is a game-ending play against certain decks.

Greatness awaits!
    Oct 2010
    Berlin, Germany

Quote Originally Posted by .Ix View Post
    I think the second Arbor is great in SB games where NO-> Prog is unbeatable. Fetchland for Arbor, Hold priority -> NO is a game-ending play against certain decks.
    That specific play makes no sense, requiring 4 lands + fetch for Arbor in a deck running less than 18 lands. If you have Elves on the field you can sac those to NO without the need to fetch a no-mana-producing land that turn.

I still can't find love for Quirion Ranger without Priest/Archdruid. The limited use for machine-gun DRS' and the random turn 2 NO don't warrant it's status as an auto 4-off. :/
    www.theepicstorm.com - Your Source for The Epic Storm - Articles, Reports, Decktech and more!

Join us at Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
    Lemnear sounds harsh at times, but he means well. Or to destroy, but that's when he starts rapping.

Architect by day, rapstar by night. He's pretty much the German Hannah Montana. Sometimes he even comes in like a wrecking ball.

Zombie Elf Warrior
    Dec 2004
    seattle

New primer up here (http://www.mtgthesource.com/forums/s...676#post731676)

I'm gonna go PM a mod about it and then pass out. Feel free to leave comments and stuff on any changes or whatever you think I should make.

Thread Information