Re: W_Tempo_Threshhold

Nice, changed the title finally.

Team Bad Guys
    Sep 2007
    Michigan, specificly Lansing

Quote Originally Posted by Forbiddian View Post
    Nice, changed the title finally.
    Right? Well we just needed something that wasn't just bant aggro.

So I'm fiddling around with the knight/vendillion slots. 3x knight has been working but then again I will actually figure this all out saturday when I test with Paul. Any news from anyone else?

Team Bad Guys
    Sep 2007

As of right now this is the generalized build i'm running.

// Lands
    2 [ZEN] Misty Rainforest
    2 [ON] Flooded Strand
    2 [ON] Windswept Heath
    3 [B] Tundra
    3 [B] Tropical Island
    1 [GUR] Forest
    1 [GUR] Island
    1 [GUR] Plains
    4 [TE] Wasteland

// Creatures
    4 [CFX] Noble Hierarch
    4 [FUT] Tarmogoyf
    4 [ARB] Qasali Pridemage
    2 [ALA] Rhox War Monk
    1 [MOR] Vendilion Clique
    3 [CFX] Knight of the Reliquary

// Spells
    4 [B] Swords to Plowshares
    4 [AL] Force of Will
    4 [NE] Daze
    3 [ZEN] Spell Pierce
    4 [MM] Brainstorm
    4 [M10] Ponder

// Sideboard
    SB: 3 [M10] Pithing Needle
    SB: 2 [B] Blue Elemental Blast
    SB: 2 [IA] Hydroblast
    SB: 4 [ALA] Relic of Progenitus
    SB: 2 [CFX] Path to Exile
    SB: 2 [TSP] Krosan Grip
    I may re-add the EE if I can figure out some things with my meta-game.

Jun 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA

You probably discussed this before, Mossivo, but why Pierce over Snare? Personally I prefer to counter their goyfs rather than their removal. I've been playing a version of this deck for quite a while now, only significant difference is I run Stoneforge Mystic --> Jitte. It works well for me in a aggro-heavy environment. IMHO this and New Horizons are the best 2 Bant decks out there. Sadly NO/Pro is dying off I think... it's too slow to survive the massive beats that will be coming soon.

XIII
    Jun 2009
    Germany

With the banning of Mystical I can see the 3rd Knight being better than Clique. If more Landstill shows up Cilque is better, but I like the switch.

What is your meta like? Unless Goblins and Burn are running rampage the Blasts seem unneeded.

Aside from that Relic looks really bad. You have 4 Goyf and 3 Knight, so I think Crypt (or a split of Crypt/Macabre) might be better.

I think I'm gonna take this to another tournament, but it might be some time till I get a chance to play again =(.
    Quote Originally Posted by pi4meterftw View Post
    Well you can expect whatever you want but you'd only expect what you said if you were retarded.

I also think that stone-forge would be an excellent choice in this deck. He does what you want war monk to do, but is better in other situations. plus, I'm a sucker for behemoth sledge in anything that can run it. Makes goyf and knight run over armies of chump blockers, and lightning greaves is incredible from the side. equipment is also fantastic with exalted.

Maybe something like:

-2 war monk
    -1 ponder
    -1 something

+2 sfm
    +2 equip

Jun 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA

@Boogie: Yeah that's pretty much my list right there. I enjoy how it repeatedly rapes Zoo... it just makes sense to adopt the best part of Excalibur and graft it onto the deck if you expect a lot of aggro. By changing a few cards in the main, your percentages improve quite a lot.

Team Bad Guys
    Sep 2007

Pierce over snare should be addressed in the primer. If not I know it's in the first tournament report thread.

Relic out of the board is fine. The decks you side it in against it crushes. Decks like Thrash, New Horizons, Lands, Aggro loam. It's not as strong against dredge and reanimator but with the recent bannings it should be that much better. It all depends on what your metagame entails. Play to your strengths. My meta has alot of New Horizons right now, and I expect a dredge or two as well as alot of Lands players so Relic is insane. The argument about hozing your graveyard is not really that important. the deck runs 8 exatled triggered threats to keep you in the redzone ahead of your opponents threats etc.

Excalibur: This deck plays sub par creatures and makes up for it with it's ability to abuse equipment, making each creature in turn a threat for the added investment. It's incredibly in-efficient for a deck like this, and quite simply win-more of the time. Playing correctly and using your threats/ permission/ removal should render these strategies void. Implementing the strategy not only slows the deck down, but also makes your strategy less synergistic and prone to additional disruption.

Blasts come in against a variety of match-ups that UGw Tempo is a dog to. It's been great for me, and honestly I don't see why the slot is being questioned.

Jun 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA

Now I didn't say that this deck was Excalibur or that I was playing it like Excalibur - I merely said I was playing Stoneforge Mystic + Jitte & SoFI instead of Rhox War Monk and Vendillion Clique. The truth is that SFM is an excellent 2-for-1 which creates tempo and greatly accelerates the threat level posed by all the creatures you have in play (which also scales well with Exalted triggers by further empowering your lone attacker). In addition, it totally rapes Aggro strategies and helps a lot against Zoo and Goblins.
    Last edited by Lord_Cyrus; 06-25-2010 at 11:19 PM. Reason: mis-understood mossivo's last post

Team Bad Guys
    Sep 2007

I'm not saying anything is a catch all. I think you misunderstood me.

Jun 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA

Yes, it was a simple case of me not reading your post well enough. Fixed it.

Anyhow, the basic issue I have is - why do you think that SFM is bad in the deck? 2-for-1's obviously are not the only part of a tempo oriented strategy, but they are an important generator of tempo advantage. One of the most crucial parts to this is relative mana investment. If I pay 1W to get a 1/2, obviously that is a terrible deal, and loses me tempo relative to Zoo, or just about any other Tier1 in the format. However if I get a 1/2 and search my library for Jitte, I have now gained an important advantage against an Aggro deck. Jitte may be an additional 4 mana investment, but it has the potential to trump their entire strategy and clear multiple creatures from their side of the board. Facing a combat with a Jitte equipped attacker is so awful partially because there is almost no way not to lose CA and thus tempo.

But the real plus of SFM is filling up multiple roles for the low cost of 1W, which is a pretty sweet deal at that cost. If I am able to gain a serious threat (Jitte) for the cost of 2 mana I can now spend the mana I saved over a 3CC guy like Rhox War Monk on a Swords to Plowshares or keep it open for Spell Pierce. This generates even more tempo, and puts the opponent even further behind in the race to establish board dominance and produce game-ending threats.

Am I missing something? How is that bad? Obviously though, the extreme value of Jitte is mostly apparent in Aggro matchups because it then becomes a CA generating machine once it hits the board.

Team Bad Guys
    Sep 2007

I am not saying jitte is a bad card or that stoneforge mystic is a bad card. I just talked to Pheonix Ignition about a stoneforge sideboard package. I don't know that it is or is not the answer. I think i'd rather be playing a threat for the cost of jittes first equip. I think in situations where your going to win already jitte secures that, but only after you've already secured the win. Outside of that realm of thinking I don't know. Ask Paul. He's better at theorizing then I am.

Team Bad Guys
    Sep 2007

Report up. Check it out.

Put this together this evening and did some testing against non-LED Ichorid, Eva Green, Landstill , and Enchantress.

Ichorid went about as you would expect G1, but I am very familiar with this matchup and definitely think that if you can get them keeping a shaky hand and mull into disruption, you can maybe steal G1. G2&G3 should be way better. I am planning a gravehate package of 3x Relic, 1x Bojuka Bog. The only graveyard deck I am worried about in my meta is Ichorid. There are a couple of other potential good sideboard cards that would be good here-Meddling Mage and Engineered Explosives in particular.

Eva Green went 3-1. Had a really hard time with lands game 1, despite 2 brainstorms and a ponder, but I marked that up to bad beats. The deck did naughty things to him the other games, Hierarch (he can't afford to Smother it due to our threat density) was huge here. Wouldn't have minded another Spell Pierce from the board here. This deck has a terrible, terrible time dealing with Rhox War Monk in particular as it drags the game out, something Eva can't deal with.

Landstill was 2-0, with both games coming down to the usual Landstill problem-as long as you keep one good threat on the board and a counter in hand for Standstill, Landstill is an awful deck. This deck makes it not hard to do so due to its threat and counter density.Again, would have liked another Spell Pierce from the board here, and maybe Meddling Mage to name Deed.

Lost 0-2 to Enchantress, but it was late and I was making play mistakes as I'm unfamiliar in general with the matchup (though not anymore!). The Krosan Grips in the board would have been of huge help (Sterling Grove), but the (most sideboard Legacy viable) card I easily wanted the most was Engineered Explosives. Another Spell Pierce would have been great as well, butI found Daze to be underwhelming in this matchup.

Overall, I really liked the deck. My friends playing it were like "this is it?" and expected me to play out Counterbalance/Top or Natural Order into a big dumb hydra. The exalted triggers are very powerful and help to control the combat step on the attack and Hierarch is amazing for helping you build board pressure while still being able to play Daze/Wasteland. The smooth creature curve in this deck is so very sexy. An additional thing I noticed was that people walked into Spell Pierce all day while avoiding Daze, which was awesome.

I'm playing your most recent list w/ 3 Knight and thought it was fine. It's not like New Horizons, where Knight is used to deal the finishing blow to the opponent's mana base, but Knight is used here more like she is in Zoo, where she's just a huge beast of a creature that has to be dealt with and is absolutely absurd with Exalted triggers. Grabbing out a Wasteland can still be a winning play with Knight though, that's why I like the three count but don't feel it's totally warranted to go to four. It's worth pointing out that each time I played Knight I wouldn't have minded too much it if it was a Vendilion Clique instead.

One last thing-not having to hold open U for Stifle early on is somewhat liberating.

My local metagame is usually heavy on the following archtypes:

*) Combo of all 2 sorts. Painter/Servant, Storm combo, Belcher, you name the combo we'll have some people playing it.
    *) non-LED Ichorid, with good pilots.
    *) B/x aggro/control, where X is usually either white or green. Pox variants and such, Eva Green hybirds, etc.
    *) Bant Countertop (normally this is one of the decks to beat)
    *) Merfolk

There is some occasional players of Enchantress, but not so much that I would swing the meta for it.

There is very, very little of the following:

Zoo (too much combo for too long drove people from playing Nacatls)
    Goblins
    New Horizons/Threshold style decks ( though I have been piloting NH for so long everyone will still assume I am packing Stifle)

Point being, the blue blasts have never been great in my metagame (I've been playing blue here for months now).

I was thinking as such the following sideboard would be OK:

2 Path to Exile
    2 Krosan Grips
    3 Relic of Progenitus
    1 Bojuka Bog
    2 Pithing Needle
    1 Rhox War Monk
    2 Engineered Explosives
    2 Meddling Mages

It's definitely not the board I would run at a 5K, where I would easily be stuffing blue blasts in like mad and agree with you that people shouldn't question the choice going into a larger or unknown meta. The Meddling Mages really help with the Ichorid matchup while splashing as good hatebears against combo (which I already feel strong against). The EEs are good in a variety of matchups and I've always liked having them when I was playing NH in my metagame.
    Last edited by routlaw; 07-10-2010 at 02:53 AM.

Team Bad Guys
    Sep 2007

Quote Originally Posted by routlaw View Post
    Put this together this evening and did some testing against non-LED Ichorid, Eva Green, Landstill , and Enchantress.

Ichorid went about as you would expect G1, but I am very familiar with this matchup and definitely think that if you can get them keeping a shaky hand and mull into disruption, you can maybe steal G1. G2&G3 should be way better. I am planning a gravehate package of 3x Relic, 1x Bojuka Bog. The only graveyard deck I am worried about in my meta is Ichorid. There are a couple of other potential good sideboard cards that would be good here-Meddling Mage and Engineered Explosives in particular.

Eva Green went 3-1. Had a really hard time with lands game 1, despite 2 brainstorms and a ponder, but I marked that up to bad beats. The deck did naughty things to him the other games, Hierarch (he can't afford to Smother it due to our threat density) was huge here. Wouldn't have minded another Spell Pierce from the board here. This deck has a terrible, terrible time dealing with Rhox War Monk in particular as it drags the game out, something Eva can't deal with.

Landstill was 2-0, with both games coming down to the usual Landstill problem-as long as you keep one good threat on the board and a counter in hand for Standstill, Landstill is an awful deck. This deck makes it not hard to do so due to its threat and counter density.Again, would have liked another Spell Pierce from the board here, and maybe Meddling Mage to name Deed.

Lost 0-2 to Enchantress, but it was late and I was making play mistakes as I'm unfamiliar in general with the matchup (though not anymore!). The Krosan Grips in the board would have been of huge help (Sterling Grove), but the (most sideboard Legacy viable) card I easily wanted the most was Engineered Explosives. Another Spell Pierce would have been great as well, butI found Daze to be underwhelming in this matchup.

Overall, I really liked the deck. My friends playing it were like "this is it?" and expected me to play out Counterbalance/Top or Natural Order into a big dumb hydra. The exalted triggers are very powerful and help to control the combat step on the attack and Hierarch is amazing for helping you build board pressure while still being able to play Daze/Wasteland. The smooth creature curve in this deck is so very sexy. An additional thing I noticed was that people walked into Spell Pierce all day while avoiding Daze, which was awesome.

I'm playing your most recent list w/ 3 Knight and thought it was fine. It's not like New Horizons, where Knight is used to deal the finishing blow to the opponent's mana base, but Knight is used here more like she is in Zoo, where she's just a huge beast of a creature that has to be dealt with and is absolutely absurd with Exalted triggers. Grabbing out a Wasteland can still be a winning play with Knight though, that's why I like the three count but don't feel it's totally warranted to go to four. It's worth pointing out that each time I played Knight I wouldn't have minded too much it if it was a Vendilion Clique instead.

One last thing-not having to hold open U for Stifle early on is somewhat liberating.

My local metagame is usually heavy on the following archtypes:

*) Combo of all 2 sorts. Painter/Servant, Storm combo, Belcher, you name the combo we'll have some people playing it.
    *) non-LED Ichorid, with good pilots.
    *) B/x aggro/control, where X is usually either white or green. Pox variants and such, Eva Green hybirds, etc.
    *) Bant Countertop (normally this is one of the decks to beat)
    *) Merfolk

There is some occasional players of Enchantress, but not so much that I would swing the meta for it.

There is very, very little of the following:

Zoo (too much combo for too long drove people from playing Nacatls)
    Goblins
    New Horizons/Threshold style decks ( though I have been piloting NH for so long everyone will still assume I am packing Stifle)

Point being, the blue blasts have never been great in my metagame (I've been playing blue here for months now).

I was thinking as such the following sideboard would be OK:

2 Path to Exile
    2 Krosan Grips
    3 Relic of Progenitus
    1 Bojuka Bog
    2 Pithing Needle
    1 Rhox War Monk
    2 Engineered Explosives
    2 Meddling Mages

It's definitely not the board I would run at a 5K, where I would easily be stuffing blue blasts in like mad and agree with you that people shouldn't question the choice going into a larger or unknown meta. The Meddling Mages really help with the Ichorid matchup while splashing as good hatebears against combo (which I already feel strong against). The EEs are good in a variety of matchups and I've always liked having them when I was playing NH in my metagame.
    Read most of your report. Enjoyed your testing explanations. Some of it you got dead on, other things you were alittle off in my opinion. Bant is a dog to landstill period.But it is winnable, its just hand/land dependant on the landstill players part. if they take a permission heavy hand, you win. if they take a removal heavy hand, it can be tough to fight against.

Team Bad Guys
    Sep 2007

This is what I came up with for your metagame. You have obscene ammounts of combo running rampant through your meta. I would suggest this maindeck (perhaps the vendillion count is off, but im sure of the fourth pierce obv.)

// Lands
    2 [ZEN] Misty Rainforest
    2 [ON] Flooded Strand
    2 [ON] Windswept Heath
    3 [B] Tundra
    3 [B] Tropical Island
    1 [GUR] Forest
    1 [GUR] Island
    1 [GUR] Plains
    4 [TE] Wasteland

// Creatures
    4 [CFX] Noble Hierarch
    4 [FUT] Tarmogoyf
    4 [ARB] Qasali Pridemage
    3 [MOR] Vendilion Clique
    2 [CFX] Knight of the Reliquary

// Spells
    4 [B] Swords to Plowshares
    4 [AL] Force of Will
    4 [NE] Daze
    4 [ZEN] Spell Pierce
    4 [MM] Brainstorm
    4 [M10] Ponder

// Sideboard
    SB: 2 [M10] Pithing Needle
    SB: 2 [FD] Engineered Explosives
    SB: 4 [CHK] Samurai of the Pale Curtain
    SB: 3 [CFX] Path to Exile

I feel like you've addressed the combo matchup prebiard so I dont know exactly what or why you would put anything else in the board for it. EE and path against pro bant. Samurai and ee are good against ichorid. Path and EE, and possibly needle come in against eva green, but it really depends on their models. Just remember to slide force out in those matchups and theres where you get a majority of the slots you'll need.

Overall I really like your meta, it's really skill intensive and it seems fairly unbalanced, which is awesome!

Good luck, let me know how you do in your upcoming events! Thanks for your resoluts and your excitement with the deck.

Keep in mind I dont know what your meta looks like or who the tough pilots are so im just going on what you gave me. You have four slots completely for your meta which is actually really good. Normally I have less, because my meta is all over the fucking place.

Just some dude.
    May 2009
    Akron, Ohio, USA

Feel like I'll chime in here, small local tournament today, was running really short on time so I had to throw together Joel's list (1 Clique, 3 KotR) and just hope for the best.

3-0-1 again, ID'ing last round to split T2, kind of reminds me of last time. Quick breakdown:

R1) Blue Lands: Game one is a blowout, slow style. He manages to recur some Life from the Loams until he has built up a good mix of Mazes, Tabernacle, and Factories. I haven't played a match against Lands yet, so I'm kind of nervous, but I scoop to have adequate time for g2 and g3.

Boarding: -4 Daze, -1 Vendilion Clique (hits nothing), -2 Rhox War Monk (3c cost), +4 Relic of Progenitus, +3 Pithing Needle.

I decided to board out 4 Dazes instead of 4 StP, mainly because I didn't know how "dead" Daze would be in a situation; like I said I've never played the matchup before, but he has Factories that need to be dealt with to make room for my guys swinging in. He actually does get the Loam engine going in this one, however I draw some timely Relics to halt the growth. He can't dredge into any more Mazes, as I take the first with a Wasteland + Relic, and has a bad draw with accelerants but no additional lands, so when he lands EE @ 3 without mana to activate, I land a Pithing Needle on EE, and swing in for victory. I see a Smokestack dredged in this game as well, so for g3 I decide to board -4 StP, +2 Daze, +2 Krosan Grip. Regardless, I hold on to my Grip for the crucial moment this game, but he isn't hitting anything with draws/dredges, and eventually I waste out any protection, Needle his Factories, and Goyf and Pridemage bring it home.

2-1 games, 1-0 matches.

R2) Burn: Unfortunately there is a card called Rhox War Monk in this deck, and burn had to devote too much to get it off the board (which I was okay with). A giant (exalted) Goyf takes it home for me.

Boarding: -4 Daze, +4 Blue Blasts

I'm on the draw so I don't need to be setting myself back in tempo, plus he has a lot of 1cc and 2cc, which Daze's effect becomes diminished as the game goes on. I open with Land, Ponder, Hierarch, 2x Spell Pierce, 2x Blast. Seems good to me. I am able to use my Pierces early on a Magma Jet, then a post-draw step Vendilion Clique eats a Fireblast but takes away a Rift Bolt, giving him what I believe to be a land. Having 2 Blue Blasts drawing into anything was game.

4-1 games, 2-0 matches.

R3) ANT: This is post-banning ANT, and I have yet to play a match against it, so I'm wondering how it goes. Well, here's a taste. I open up with triple Daze, Spell Pierce, Hierarch, and Lands. With the correct disruption, and no Mystical Tutor, I force him to combo out without enough storm with a mixture of Dazes, the lone surprise Spell Pierce, and Pridemage activations on his LED's. He finally goes off (I have nothing), but without proper tutoring or filtering with SDT, he can only get me down to 10 from 26 (storm 8), and as he draws nothing, I draw into business and kill him. I'm worried about IGG loop, so I board:

-1 StP, -3 KotR, +4 Relic of Progenitus, figuring that I could disrupt his life total with dudes and keep him off having a proper graveyard for IGG.

He opens with Chrom Mox (Infernal Tutor), Land, Bob, which eats a FoW, and he's already down 4 cards. This game sadly was not close, as I resolved double Hierarch + Goyf, 6 damage a turn ends the game fairly quickly with countermagic backup. Not seeing Wasteland g1, and playing two of them g2 was pretty good as well.

6-1 games, 3-0 matches.

R4) Zoo: So this is my teammate Media314r8, we decide to split so can just go home. His build is a special Zoo build with some added "trix," which I have not tested against but will probably get an idea of soon to come.

Overall, 3-0-1 again for a small amount of store credit. Not terrible.
    Delver enthusiast and avid practitioner of blind flipsmanship.

Follow me on Twitter: @AllSunsDawn

Re: UGw Tempo

So one thing that really differentiates NH from UGW Tempo is the use of hierarch.

I don't play UGW Tempo but I do play NH. An ideal start for me would be stifling a fetchland followed by a wasteland while it looks like here Noble hierarch is probably the preferred play?

I have many questions about this deck, but one of my main is why early hierarch over stifle?

Also how well is this doing against Cat Sligh Zoo (steppe lynx) and Traditional Zoo (FoG/KoR/Helix)?

Etherium is limited. Innovation is not.
    Aug 2006
    Columbus, OH

So one thing that really differentiates NH from UGW Tempo is the use of hierarch.
    I actually do run Hierarch in my New Horizions list.

I don't play UGW Tempo but I do play NH. An ideal start for me would be stifling a fetchland followed by a wasteland while it looks like here Noble hierarch is probably the preferred play?

I have many questions about this deck, but one of my main is why early hierarch over stifle?
    Hierarch lets you use your spells like Stifle on turn 2, while still letting you play your other spells. Stifle still has an effect on turn 2, and it's even better when casting Stifle doesn't set back your own development. An easy example would be turn 1 Hierarch, turn 2 Goyf with U open for Stifle/Spell Pierce.

Basically, Noble Hiearch is really, really good.
    Sligh
    Echo Stompy
    /r Miracle Intuition
    Yorion's Intuition
    5c Hollow Vine

Quote Originally Posted by MMogg View Post
    In porn terms, Zoo has a 11" shlong and an impressive money shot, but it's over in 4 minutes, whereas Landstill is a good 8" and can go for 30 minutes.

I'm a NH player who has picked up this deck, so I'll take a stab at it. I'm sure mossivo will have a better answer, but hey if he corrects me, at least I'll have learned something. :)

Early Hierarch allows you to actually use your mana to develop a board position right from the start. Every turn afterwards you have a lot of options open to you-drop a goyf, leaving U open for spell pierce. Play a wasteland and a goyf, setting up a good situation for a Daze into exalted goyf beats. Either way, Hierarch is good for setting up superior early board position and leaving you with more options of play going into the midgame.

Stifle is an extremely powerful card. When combined with Wasteland, the package of stifle/waste is the most efficient early land denial/disruption plans in the format. It can win games on its own, and stifle is-in most matchups-never a dead card-at its worst, your opponent plays around it (losing tempo) and you eventually wind up pitching it to force (which is effective card advantage for you). Here you sacrifice early board development in exchange for disruption, which buys you time to get out enormous creatures that are synergistic with your early game plan (in the case of NH, and that synergy is why it is so good compared to the old UGR Tempo Thresh builds).

I think both approaches have merit, and what is superior is likely dependent on the metagame you are playing in.

I haven't tested the deck against Zoo. I would say that if I was playing in a heavy Zoo meta or at a 5k/GP (which will be a heavy zoo environment) I would strongly suggest the blue blasts in the board. You really want to have extra removal/cheap counters to burn with this deck. Grim Lavamancer in particular seems especially troublesome.

Edit: I had the pleasure playing the deck again in testing (the prerelease trumped our weekly tourney last week) and was delighted again with its performance against a well-build Stax deck. Maindeck Pridemage was obviously MVP, but the extra mana from the Hierarch and exalted triggers really went the distance here. Every creature I played, even a 2/2 pridemage, was a solid threat with a Hierarch on the board.

I went 3-1 in testing, losing one game to a T1 chalice@1 , T2, trinisphere, T3 armageddon. I still almost clawed back into that one as well until he topdecked armageddon number two.

When playing this deck , it's easy to dismiss it since it doesn't do any of the really "broken" kind of plays that Legacy is known for. It just puts dudes on the table, counters important things (hence the spell pierces over snares. Creatures will not beat you) and swings for damage. It's subdued, yes, but every card in the deck is extremely efficient and powerful and the cards all work very well with each other.
    Last edited by routlaw; 07-15-2010 at 01:28 AM. Reason: update with more testing

Thread Information