Thread: [Article] Metagame Breakdown and Analysis - Bazaar of Moxen 4 Legacy Main Event

[Article] Metagame Breakdown and Analysis - Bazaar of Moxen 4 Legacy Main Event

We are proud to present the Complete Metagame Breakdown and Tournament Analysis of the Bazaar of Moxen 4 Legacy Main Event, a 498 people event that took place in France less than a month ago. Inside you will find all the knowledge provided by mining the data of this impressive tournament.

In this article I’m trying to teach nothing, I will just be showing all the data recovered from the event. This is not an article about which deck is better, which deck tech broke the tournament or anything else. This is an article made out of numbers. A lot of them. This article is made for those who want to know how the Legacy metagame looks like in Europe (This should be useful for readers from everywhere), those who want to know which deck performs better, what is being played in each country and the best performing decklists.

Not always a full, extensive and complete coverage is perfect, or even adecuate, but I felt like this time I wanted to do it this way.

Continue Reading this Article!!!

Or Read it in Spanish if you want!

Enjoy!
    Last edited by CHaPuZaS; 06-09-2010 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Adding information

Re: [Article] Metagame Breakdown and Analysis - Bazaar of Moxen 4 Legacy Main Event

Awesome details in there. Can't wait for the Vintage breakdown.

The Country breakdown by deck was not so interesting to me (as an American).

Etherium is limited. Innovation is not.
    Aug 2006
    Columbus, OH

Re: [Article] Metagame Breakdown and Analysis - Bazaar of Moxen 4 Legacy Main Event

I really liked the article. Not a whole lot of words to read, just alot of stats to skim through. A very good reference point for anyone wondering what the metagame breakdown is like in Europe.

I find it funny how Reanimator continues to fumble like Adrian Peterson. Everything I read for a while was Reanimator this and Reanimator that, can you beat Reanimator, etc.

Thread Information