Thread: Laid back legacy tournaments in Hanover, NH

Laid back legacy tournaments in Hanover, NH

City: Hanover, NH
    Venue: EBAS (Everything but Anchovies restaurant)
    Address: 5 Allen St, Hanover, NH, 03755
    When: Mondays at 8pm (if you're interested but can't make it, email me and I can reschedule to either saturday/sunday afternoon)
    Entry Fee: $10 (with a couple larger $20 tournaments)
    Format: Legacy biweekly starting from June 28th, non-legacy (vintage/EDH/cubedraft) biweekly starting from June 21.
    Attendance: Usually 8-15
    Structure: Swiss with a cut to the top 2/top 4.
    Prizes: Legacy staples (at least 90% of tournament revenue will be represented in prizes)
    Environment: Friendly/casual. Last time a raggedy-ass standard naya aggro deck won first place.

***IMPORTANT TIME CHANGE***:
    Due to unavailability of the venue, the legacy tournament originally scheduled for Monday July 12th will INSTEAD be held on Sunday July 11th, at 7pm, with a $20 entry fee.

questions/suggestions, contact me at:
    oxeimon@gmail.com
    (I don't monitor my pm inbox or this thread very often)

There's a tournament schedule (with other administrative information) including results of past tournaments (starting from June 21 onwards) at:
    http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AY...M3Z2prNA&hl=en
    Last edited by oxeimon; 07-08-2010 at 07:01 PM.

Re: Laid back legacy tournaments in Hanover, NH

bump. Edited to make sure that if people are interested, I can move up to sunday afternoons. Thus far, player pool has mainly been locals, for which monday nights seemed to be convenient, but if anyone here expresses interest and can't make monday nights, sunday afternoons is also a definite possibility.

Email me at oxeimon@gmail.com if interested.

Old Man Rogue
    Oct 2003
    Woosta, Mass.

Perhaps you can post store location & contact info, times, etc. That would increase the ability of people to calculate whether we can (or will) travel to these. Thanks, Allan
    TL,DR: if you think Saito is ok, check your moral compass. It may be broken. - Spikey Mikey, amen brother

WE know what the price of progress is (often 8-10 life). - Cait Sith

A casual stasis deck? You must not really like your friends. Do you play it before or after you pull the wings off of flys and microwave the neighbor's cat? - EwokSlayer

Added some more information, mostly importantly, the tournament schedule and general info -

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AY...M3Z2prNA&hl=en

I will definitely be trying to make this, I love playing legacy. I'll definitely be able to make the 11th, Sunday afternoons are great!

Also.. EBAS... is this at everything but anchovies??

Yup it's Everything but Anchovies.

Hope you can make it!

i'll definitely make it, 7 pm seems late for something of 20 dollar entry, but hell, i'm starved for legacy in NH so i'll make just about anything when i'm not working. what is the meta usually like?

the tournament schedule (in OP) has results for the last legacy tournament (including decktypes).

From what I recall we had 3 goblins, 2 countertop, 3 storm combo...etc

Thread Information