Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [SCD] Venser, the Sojourner

Re: [SCD] Venser, the Sojourner

Thank you.

Normally I find combos that nobody uses in legacy tournments. For instance, using dovescape with multani's presence in a enchantress deck in main deck with no sideboard.

Normally enchantress has issues against control decks, so I use to cast multani's presence:
    Whenever a spell you've cast is countered, draw a card.

Control decks will never counter this enchantment and if you think of it it's like having a "alternative" enchantress because control decks will give you free draws everytime they counter any enchantment bomb, so if you combine with dovescape and wheel of sun and moon (and also energy field) you will be recycling your deck while you put 1/1 blue birds and as you draw often than your opponent you will win and you will avoid restarting cards like nevinyrral's disk, engineered explosives, Reverent Silence and similar cards.

I'm going to post the white/blue stax. My sideboard is not the best as has been passed time ago since I don't go to any tournment and metagame in USA or Spain where I live or other countries and cities can change a lot. I realized of that when I was purchasing mtg cards in usa and I saw huge different prices between some cards and anothers and it's because different metagames (normally, other cards cost the same)

Regards.

PS: I hate stax but I built one after playing with some players and be tired of not able to play magic :p

Greatness awaits!
    Oct 2010
    Berlin, Germany

Quote Originally Posted by knopfler View Post
    Thank you.

Normally I find combos that nobody uses in legacy tournments. For instance, using dovescape with multani's presence in a enchantress deck in main deck with no sideboard.

Normally enchantress has issues against control decks, so I use to cast multani's presence:
    Whenever a spell you've cast is countered, draw a card.

Control decks will never counter this enchantment and if you think of it it's like having a "alternative" enchantress because control decks will give you free draws everytime they counter any enchantment bomb, so if you combine with dovescape and wheel of sun and moon (and also energy field) you will be recycling your deck while you put 1/1 blue birds and as you draw often than your opponent you will win and you will avoid restarting cards like nevinyrral's disk, engineered explosives, Reverent Silence and similar cards.
    You must clearly talk about a different format than we in this forum
    www.theepicstorm.com - Your Source for The Epic Storm - Articles, Reports, Decktech and more!

Join us at Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
    Lemnear sounds harsh at times, but he means well. Or to destroy, but that's when he starts rapping.

Architect by day, rapstar by night. He's pretty much the German Hannah Montana. Sometimes he even comes in like a wrecking ball.

Force of Will is my bitch
    Sep 2004
    South Florida

I often look for ways to tell people about my deck ideas. Right now I am thinking of a deck with Leovold, Emissary of Trest and Day's Undoing just because I am cool.
    I think I will title the thread:

"[SCD]Anaba Ancestor"

What do you think?
    "Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."
    "Politicians are like diapers. They should be changed often and for the same reason."
    "Governing is too important to be left to people as silly as politicians."
    "Politicians were mostly people who'd had too little morals and ethics to stay lawyers."

Administrator

Sep 2009
    Vienna, AT

Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    [...]
    What do you think?

Wicked cool! Have you given Didgeridoo a thought? Between those two combo pieces, all we need is something that makes Leovold an actual Minotaur (or give him Changeling) while in your hand...

Sushi or Meat and Eggs
    Apr 2007

Quote Originally Posted by colo View Post
    Wicked cool! Have you given Didgeridoo a thought? Between those two combo pieces, all we need is something that makes Leovold an actual Minotaur (or give him Changeling) while in your hand...
    Always wanted to make a Didgeridoo + Artificial Evolution + Eldrazi deck work

Hymn-Slinging Mod
    Sep 2008
    The U-easy-anna

Quote Originally Posted by Cire View Post
    Always wanted to make a Didgeridoo + Artificial Evolution + Eldrazi deck work
    Conspiracy is obviously what you are missing, since you are already running X Urborgs anyway.
    "The Ancients teach us that if we can but last, we shall prevail."
    Kaysa, Elder Druid of the Juniper Order

Thread Information