1 Pyroblast
1 Ad Nauseam
2 Underground Sea
1 Volcanic Island
4 Gemstone Mine
2 City of Brass
2 Scalding Tarn
2 Misty Rainforest

I like this deck a lot, because I don't really need to worry about what my opponent is trying to do most of the time, I just strip away their counterspells and kill them. It is also very resilient to hate.

Round 1 vs Matt Whitehead playing Merfolk

G1 I duress his only counter, but he draws more, and combined with a fast clock I coundn't win.
G2 I make a bunch of 1/1 goblins, but he for some reason put some cards from his sideboard into his hand and got a game loss
G3 He mulls to 5 and I strip him of his FoW and he loses.
1-0

R2 vs DMAC playing U/G Madness
G1 I was nervous and punted.
G2 I had to go for it and he had the Force. Killed me in style with 4 Vengevines.
1-1

R3 vs Dereck T playing CounterThopter
G1 He mulls to five and I have a turn 1 protected Ad Nauseam kill on the play.
G2 I eventually get there with some 1/1 Goblins from Empty the Warrens
2-1

R4 vs Andrew J playing Dredge
G1 I killed him turn 2 on the draw.
G2 See game 1

After our match, he showed me the null rod he had boarded in, saying he would have casted it if I hadn't killed him. Good thing I boarded in Chain of Vapors xD (I also had on in my hand)
3-1

Round 5 vs Brett J playing CounterThopter
G1 I duressed his Engineered Explosives and made 14 Goblins turn 1 on the play.
G2 I duressed his Engineered Explosives and made 12 Goblins turn 2 on the draw.
4-1

Woo! I made Top 4!
Semifinals vs Gavin Bennett playing Zoo
G1: My notes said "PEW PEW PEW"
G2: See game 1

Zoo is pretty much a bye. G1 He plays a fetch and a Wild Nacatl, and on my turn I 30 him. G2 he has a Teeg on turn 2 but I just cast Chain of Vapor EOT and kill him on my turn.

Finals vs DMAC playing U/G Madness
Lost the die roll
G1 I killed him with Ad Nauseam
G2 I baited his Force and resolved Ad Nauseam. I made shitloads of mana, getting ready to Burning Wish for Tendrils. I cast Orim's Chant just in case he had Stifle. He Dazed it, I paid the mana, Chant resolved. I end up dealing 22 damage with Tendrils. Afterwards he shows me his hand, and he had the Stifle!

So I ended up with an almost mint Moat and a FTV: Relics. I sold the Moat to James O and traded the FTV to Mani. I got almost everything for my post-rotation standard deck, just need 2 more Linvalas.

Props:
Winning my first big tournament!!
Helping a bro (Mani) out
Getting some cards I wanted
Having fun!

Slops:
Rained on the way home :(

Please note: This was straight up copy-pasted from my local forums, hence the names.