Quote Originally Posted by f|i[p] View Post
I don't think vengvines will ever go up in price. Instead it will slowly go down. Standard usable cards usually peak in their prices while they are standard playable then slowly go down after rotating out. It is not like other legacy staples like force or dual lands who's prices go up in the long run,hence you can never go wrong with investing in dual lands. So if your asking if they are worth investing on, ask yourself first what kind of investment do you want? If you want to buy them now and sell them later on to be able to earn, I don't think vengvines are a good investement. However if your asking simply investing on it to be able to build a deck around it, it may be worth it for now.
This sums it all up fairly well. Tarmogoyf has dropped in price because it recently left Ext, which noone even plays. Just imagine what is going to happen to poor Vengevine, Mythic or not. If it was possible to sell short on MTG cards I would be a millionaire many times over. Anyone want to give me $20 now for a Vengevine in 2 years?