Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Decklists

I like Tacos.
    Jan 2006
    Traverse City, MI

Re: Decklists

Bet those two Storm players are beating themselves up about splitting after seeing the rest of the decks. Interesting build of spring Tide though and I actually like that BUG Thresh quite a bit.

Taobotmox

Sep 2005
    Germany

Where is the ban High Tide thread?

Apr 2010
    Los Angeles, CA

Quote Originally Posted by Tao View Post
    Where is the ban High Tide thread?
    Once it starts having a 50% and higher win percentage against every other meta deck, and it starts putting multiple people in the same top 8s consecutively in large tournaments like SCGs. But you don't have to worry about banhammer, there realisticaly can't be a deck doing that, it would be too ridiculous.

I really like that 4c Thresh deck also, I just don't know how safe one volcanic is but I guess with stifles you'll protect it from opposing wastes.

Quote Originally Posted by Team America View Post
    I really like that 4c Thresh deck also, I just don't know how safe one volcanic is but I guess with stifles you'll protect it from opposing wastes.
    To be fair, there is a second Volcanic in the sideboard. Still a bit fragile imo. However, I really don't like the relics in the SB with goyf and goose main (ghastly demise would probably go out anyway vs decks you want gy hate against).

Dec 2006
    Spain

Quote Originally Posted by dahcmai View Post
    Bet those two Storm players are beating themselves up about splitting after seeing the rest of the decks. Interesting build of spring Tide though and I actually like that BUG Thresh quite a bit.
    One player needed to get a plane to return to Barcelona from Madrid and asked them about Top8 Split. Every player agreed. Remember that many of them played Vintage Event the day before and are going to play the Legacy All Starts the next day. This is a lot of tournaments in 3 days.

Thread Information